PDA

View Full Version : Does Corona have holding pens for their fish or do stocks go out right away?

Ultralight
02-03-2014, 08:17 PM
Thanks for any comments from anyone who knows. And do they always stock every Thursday or do they stock every other week or something like that? Sorry for these newbie questions.

Thanks,
UL

fisherman951
02-03-2014, 09:39 PM
no holding pens at corona, SARL have them i believe because those are the fish they stock in the kids pond( catch and pay i believe) and they do stock weekly

troutdog
02-03-2014, 09:42 PM
You can view all the stocking videos on their website...

http://www.fishinglakes.com/

TD

Marley
02-03-2014, 09:56 PM
No pens at corona, and no more at SARL, I do believe.

Bebop
02-13-2014, 05:54 PM
Believe it or not there have been no holding tanks this year that I have seen it has been a straight stocking into the lakes. It has been a great year for stocking at SARL and Corona. Bent rods and great fishing.

Slims
02-13-2014, 06:59 PM
I hope this is true about SARL. The holding nets have kept me away from the lake for years.

Any confirmation from fishinglakes.com?

fishinglakes.com
02-13-2014, 07:12 PM
I hope this is true about SARL. The holding nets have kept me away from the lake for years.

Any confirmation from fishinglakes.com?

It's CONFIRMED. We have not used the holding nets for a long time at SARL and Corona has not used them for years. We stock the fish in several places around the lakes to help spread out the fish.