PDA

View Full Version : What would Walt say ?

DockRat
02-03-2014, 06:41 AM
The Disney channel is now teaching young kids about lesbians. :Shocked:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoEBdCsrOVs

http://i974.photobucket.com/albums/ae225/EmilyinChains714/Cinema/walt.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/EmilyinChains714/media/Cinema/walt.jpg.html)

HawgZWylde
02-03-2014, 06:45 AM
The Disney channel now teaching you kids about lesbians. :Shocked:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoEBdCsrOVs

http://i974.photobucket.com/albums/ae225/EmilyinChains714/Cinema/walt.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/EmilyinChains714/media/Cinema/walt.jpg.html)

Lol, uh oh, I can smell Quagga coming on this one...

smokehound
02-03-2014, 07:24 AM
Disney is my mortal enemy. I hate this company with a burning passion.

In fact, i may just defecate on walt's grave, and may even draw a little star of david on it.

DEVOREFLYER
02-03-2014, 07:31 AM
Smokehound, Walt isn't in a grave his a-z-z was frozen so he could come back some day. Good luck with that, another fairy tale eh!!!!

smokehound
02-03-2014, 07:49 AM
Smokehound, Walt isn't in a grave his a-z-z was frozen so he could come back some day. Good luck with that, another fairy tale eh!!!!I must don my battle gear and infiltrate the compound. They'll find a frozen turd stuck to the ice.

Stormcrow
02-03-2014, 08:40 AM
Disney is my mortal enemy. I hate this company with a burning passion.

In fact, i may just defecate on walt's grave, and may even draw a little star of david on it.

Ummm...I kind of take offense to this. I worked for the Walt Disney Company for a decade. I can tell you this is NOT what Walt wanted. What the Disney Channel shows these days is DEPLORABLE. I worked for the company all through the 90's and I slowly saw this terrible change happening. Back then there was a pride and way of doing things based on the tradition and culture that Walt had imagined. The company had amazing leadership with idealists that had strong ties to Disney's beginnings in Anaheim like Ron Dominguez and Jack Lindquist. For example, we were taught the proper way of handling "guests" and we became experts in public relations. If you are in any way familiar with Disney's standards back then, you would know we were scrutinized down to our last facial hair (which could not exist under any circumstances) and our body language and posture. When the Eisner took over, it became all about labor cost and stock holder greed. Which, I guess, is good for the Company. They are more profitable now then ever before. However, a total dismissal for traditional standards took place to help achieve it.

So you should know... Walt is somewhere right now on high VOMITING.

HawgZWylde
02-03-2014, 09:01 AM
Kinda the way I feel Storm. My childhood days were in the 60's, I spent a LOT of time at Disneyland up until I graduated from high school in '78. Many of my older brother and sisters friends worked at Disneyland and one of my best friends worked there in the '70's. Disneyland was very strict in their hiring guidelines and grooming, intelligence, manors, and decency were high priorities to them. Far different business model back then during Walt's days compared to today...

etucker1959
02-03-2014, 09:15 AM
Once again the Conservatives are yearning for yesteryear. Yesteryear was great, if you were a White male heterosexual, non handicapped non Jew or Catholic. I think I covered most of that!!!!!!

TaperSteve
02-03-2014, 09:40 AM
In my opinion I think the Disney Channel/Radio and the theme parks are two different beast all together. Has anyone seen the South Park episode "The Ring"? It's basically about this thread in a nutshell. I feel the theme parks are more in line will the same ideals that Stormcrow was talking about and what Walt had created and envisioned.

TS

HawgZWylde
02-03-2014, 09:51 AM
Once again the Conservatives are yearning for yesteryear. Yesteryear was great, if you were a White male heterosexual, non handicapped non Jew or Catholic. I think I covered most of that!!!!!!

A White male heterosexual like you? Or are you admitting you're Bi? And what's being conservative got to do with it?

Pssst, hey tucky, my best friend IS A CATHOLIC. And my brothers and sisters friends INCLUDED Blacks, Jews, Hispanics AND Asians. Dude, you are a freaking idiot...

one long cast
02-03-2014, 10:44 AM
Ditto Hawg

DEVOREFLYER
02-03-2014, 10:53 AM
It seems that etucker aka: Frenchy has lost all common sense, no surprise there eh.

"Today we mourn the passing of our beloved old friend, Common Sense, who
has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was,
since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.

He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:
- Knowing when to come in out of the rain;
- Why the early bird gets the worm;
- Life isn't always fair;
- And maybe it was my fault.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend
more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children,
are in charge).

His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but
overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy
charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens
suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher
fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the
job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children.

Common Sense lost the will to live as the churches became businesses;
and criminals received better treatment than their victims.

Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a
burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live.

Common Sense was preceded in death,
-by his parents, Truth and Trust,
-by his wife, Discretion,
-by his daughter, Responsibility,
-and by his son, Reason.

He is survived by his 5 stepbrothers;
- I Know My Rights
- I Want It Now
-Someone Else Is To Blame
- I'm A Victim
- Pay me for Doing Nothing

Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone."

Stormcrow
02-03-2014, 10:59 AM

Disney has been a strong supporter of the Lesbian and Gay community for decades. Your statement is not only downright silly, it is really a non-sequitur.

City Dad
02-03-2014, 11:30 AM
Disney programming does suck... but it has nothing to do with lesbians.

Too much air-time to fill, to little talent.

smokehound
02-03-2014, 11:55 AM
Ummm...I kind of take offense to this. I worked for the Walt Disney Company for a decade. I can tell you this is NOT what Walt wanted. What the Disney Channel shows these days is DEPLORABLE. I worked for the company all through the 90's and I slowly saw this terrible change happening. Back then there was a pride and way of doing things based on the tradition and culture that Walt had imagined. The company had amazing leadership with idealists that had strong ties to Disney's beginnings in Anaheim like Ron Dominguez and Jack Lindquist. For example, we were taught the proper way of handling "guests" and we became experts in public relations. If you are in any way familiar with Disney's standards back then, you would know we were scrutinized down to our last facial hair (which could not exist under any circumstances) and our body language and posture. When the Eisner took over, it became all about labor cost and stock holder greed. Which, I guess, is good for the Company. They are more profitable now then ever before. However, a total dismissal for traditional standards took place to help achieve it.

So you should know... Walt is somewhere right now on high VOMITING.I dont think Walt was a good man. he treated his animators like crap. I know more about him than you think.

(btw the star of david crack was dark humor, i know he didnt hate jews)

City Dad
02-03-2014, 12:07 PM
My favorite Walt Disney story was the time he led a squad into the teeth of the German counter attack on Normandy to save a single trooper who's brothers had all been killed in action.

DarkShadow
02-03-2014, 01:08 PM
Disney has been a strong supporter of the Lesbian and Gay community for decades.

Wow, in that case, I'm boycotting them for life!

Time to burn my The Little Mermaid DVD.

Stormcrow
02-03-2014, 01:16 PM
^^^^
LoL Dark...:-)