PDA

View Full Version : Irvine Lake 2/1/2014

Moochie2124
02-02-2014, 09:42 AM
Sup Fnner's a buddy of mine recently really got into fishing and been begging me to get back out there again. well yesterday was that day. the whole week thats all he could talk about was how excited he was to be going fishing on Saturday. All week we pretty much prepped. He bought new everything that way i didnt have to provide anything and well made my life easier. Now to the fishing arrived to the lake extra late being that we both had long nights. For me to getting the lake at 6:45 was late but it was cool because i didnt have to worry about the morning rush and the ramp was clear for me to launch. the parking was horrible because other private boaters decided to park however they felt pleasant. fishing started slow me for me. we started in the flats and picked up a couples cats. from there around moved toward the red cliffs not exactly to the cliffs but in the vicinity. anchored up well because of the wind that was howling there and watched other boats constantly be blown around from not knowing how to be anchored properly. we picked up about 6 there from 9 to about 12. for the last four i made the decision to play jump around because it was hard trying to find a hungry school and thats we did. jumped to three other spots from 12-230 before deciding to leave. well that was my day decided to post since i havent in forever. i have pics but dont remember how to post em. all in all good day.

hookerz
02-02-2014, 11:55 AM
Nice slay. You guys kicked ***! Many people sit out there all day and don't get a nibble. I've had my fair share of this.
I almost sliced my hand off out there about 2 weeks ago and am ready to hit it again if I can lose these stitches.
Great job and keep at it
tight lines,
:Fishing Catch:

troutdog
02-05-2014, 09:09 PM
Sounds like a good day in rough conditions, nice going!

TD