PDA

View Full Version : West Michigan Trout Fishing in Rivers

JaySki
01-30-2014, 11:19 AM
This is a bit out of season since we have been in a deep freeze for the last couple months. On the brighter side it should warm up in a month or two We have some awesome Brown, Rainbow and Steelehead fishing here. The season opens the Last Saturday of April on designated Trout streams with size limits and bait restrictions so check what they are before going out. Some of the Rivers are not desginated Trout streams so they are open all year with size limits. This is a awesome place to live having native fish only a hour or two away. Here are some picts of the fish I caught last year. I only keep Fish over 15 inches and return most of them only keeping what I eat.

Piss on Myspace
01-30-2014, 09:11 PM
Nice fish JaySki...there's some quality fisheries out your way. Just fished McKinley out of Milwaukee mid November and had the time of my life. That's where I got my avatar pic. Thanks for sharing...looking forward to future reports!!!

Cheers!

simijab
02-03-2014, 11:25 AM
looks good man need to get out that way some day. Cant wait to see some more reports when the weather warms up

ProdigyFishing
02-04-2014, 12:23 PM
Sweet looking browns! The big one in the 4th picture looks sad, and the spot on the head of the brown in the 5th picture makes it looks like it has two eyes on one side of it's head like a halibut. Thanks for sharing!