PDA

View Full Version : Geeezz!!!

murrieta angler
01-29-2014, 04:54 PM
Went out today for a few hours, since I had to do a small job, by the beach, this morning...:Smile:
Of course, we still had the 6'-8' swells, so I knew it was going to be really slow.
I ended up with not even a bite, but that's okay. It was beautiful outside and I wasn't working...:Envious:
In fact, I ended up staying till around 11:00. It was a negative low tide and it gave me the perfect opportunity to search for structure...:Wink:
Let's just say, I will be heading back in the near future, to get me some fishies...:Big Grin:
Soooo, all in all, it turned out to be an above average day on the sand and in the surf...:Cool:
Have a good rest of the week,
Robert
<><

anchor3n1
01-29-2014, 06:06 PM
Soooo, all in all, it turned out to be an above average day on the sand and in the surf...:Cool:
Have a good rest of the week,
Robert
<><

Hi Robert

Always good to be on the sand watching the surf even if ya ain't pulling anything slimed and scaley out of it. Looks like waves will calm down starting tomorrow. Glad you got out there - you'll get em next time:Shocked:

Take care bro,

Nick

exfactor
01-29-2014, 06:11 PM
Clamming tides the next few days. Look for a report

Which Way Out
01-29-2014, 07:43 PM
Clamming tides the next few days. Look for a report

Yep!

Robert good to see ya getting your feet wet again.

WWO

bachiboy
01-30-2014, 12:27 AM
Hey Robert,
Sounds like a little more of a recon outing. Mine yesterday yielded some perch but, unfortunately, the waves seem to have left my striper beach flatter than before the big surf rolled in...go figure. Was hoping all this swell would dig out some nice structure. Hope the recon pays off big for you this weekend! :Wink:

Don

Wingnut
01-31-2014, 06:48 PM
Good to see you getting out there Robert. If only I could do the same... :mad:
Thanks for the text the other day, good to hear that things are shaping up for that A.O. :Secret: You give the word, and I'll be there with you bro. :Wink:

Even though you are a White Boy, lol I'm gonna wish you a Happy Vietnamese New Year. :LOL:

Chúc mừng năm mới!

fishshep
02-06-2014, 02:48 PM
good to see you getting out there robert. If only i could do the same... :mad:
Thanks for the text the other day, good to hear that things are shaping up for that a.o. :secret: You give the word, and i'll be there with you bro. :wink:

Even though you are a white boy, lol i'm gonna wish you a happy vietnamese new year. :lol:

chúc mừng năm mới!

"white boy" :Shocked: :LOL::LOL::LOL:

WHITE Sea BASS Champ is more appropriate :Big Grin:

Us "White Boys " got to stick together, ain,t to many of left in CA. :Secret::LOL::LOL::LOL: