PDA

View Full Version : The Bite is beginning to pop Guys!!!!!

Pete Marino
01-27-2014, 09:56 AM
Ive been to DVL twice in the last week and the Largemouth are beginning to bite with much more regularity guys... The bite "WAS" on the slow side and unstable but over the last couple weeks it has become more and more stable and has gotten pretty good.
Though there are still a lot of fish in the deep water between 45-55ft willing to bite, there are also a lot of fish up tight in 3-15ft that are willing to bite. My numbers and size have been getting better each time out.
So if you've been waiting for the fishing to get better to get out there or to call me for a trip then the time is here to get out there or to book your trip with me.
Whether you want to learn the deep bite or the shallow bite..Now is the time to call me. Literally on one cast you can catch one in 10ft then the next cast you can catch one in 52ft.. The bass are beginning to fatten up for the Spring spawn.

For those of you that are also interested in Perris those bass are also on the chew and the bite has picked up ALOT...both shallow and deep as well..

CALL ME AND BOOK YOUR TRIP.... Be one of the first of the season to have an epic day on either DVL OR PERRIS with me....

Lets do this!!!

Pete

PeteMarinoGuideService.com
(909)510-5679 OFFICE
(909) 241-8283 CELL