PDA

View Full Version : Sport Chalet - Luckycraft

titos334
01-23-2014, 11:01 PM
I know it's not really a report but there is good exposure here and a lot of you guys throw the Lucky's. Anyway Sport Chalet is selling the Luckycraft 110 in Metallic Sardine for 9.96 right now, hell of a deal. I bought the 2 at my store, I know there aren't a lot left. Just giving the heads up on a good deal.

remington
01-24-2014, 08:24 AM
Great price, thanks for the head's up! Just might have to stop by the Sports Chalet & purchase my 1st LC.

CrouchingNinjaHiddenFish
01-24-2014, 05:18 PM
which sport chalet is this? because Ive been to a couple in the past few months and havent seen one LOL. I do believe you I just want to know which store.

Gerbs06
01-27-2014, 09:23 AM
I am wondering if possibly you were at a different store other than sport chalet? Maybe sports authority or sport mart?
I stopped into sport chalet and was unable to find LC brand. I check with their website
And lucky LC is not a brand that they carry. Not online anyways. Either way, you scored a sweet deal.
I hope to be as lucky.

ErikAllen17
01-28-2014, 07:40 AM
Confirmed this is true by taking a trip to my local Sport Chalet in Thousand Oaks yesterday. There was a giant hole where the LC's used to be. I asked an employee and he verified that the lures were being blown out at the aforementioned price. He said it was "madness" and they completely sold out in only a few hours. According to said employee, they don't know when they will be getting more in stock.

Personally a bad move by Lucky Craft (good for us)... with average prices being around the $20 mark for their FM110 lure, why do such a deep discount at over half off? I've seen people trample their own mothers for a chance at a $15-17 LC. Lucky Craft would've made a killing if they would've kept the discount to around 25% off instead of 50+%. But like I said... it was good for us!