PDA

View Full Version : Who is gonna win the superbowl

TroutOnly
01-22-2014, 07:27 PM
I'm going with the seahawks ,for my friends from seattle out on the crab boats right now,,,,,,,,,l/o/b,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they will listening from there radios,,,,,,,,,,,,

Jig-Guy
01-22-2014, 07:57 PM
Denver! I do not think Richard Sherman can beat them by himself:Angry:. Are there other players on the Sea Hawks?

pitman
01-22-2014, 08:28 PM
Denver gets my vote. I think Seattle having to play in the snow possibly along with not having their "12th" man on the field will effect them greatly. Never the less it should be a good one and I will be watching every second of it...

EfrenM
01-22-2014, 09:32 PM
Even though I don't like Denver, Denver is going to win

Caliyak
01-22-2014, 10:28 PM
Time of possession is going to be key. The team controlling the game will win. Denver has more weapons and can slow the game down. Denver in a low scoring game.

basshole1
01-23-2014, 12:04 AM
Logically, I'd say the Seahawks, 'cause defense wins championships. However, playing in the cold in a neutral field doesn't favor either team. In any case, those Seahawks beat my beloved Niners so GO BRONCOS!!

Stormcrow
01-23-2014, 08:29 AM
I am NOT a Denver fan....But I hope and expect Peyton Manning to WORK OVER the Seahawks and just plain out embarrass them....

"Omaha-Omaha....Hurry Hurry!!!!!"

Mr T-rex
01-23-2014, 09:21 AM
I hate Richard Sherman and Manning deserves another ring so Go Broncos!!

TUNAVIC
01-23-2014, 09:54 AM
Denver!

Cya TUNAVIC43301

seal
01-23-2014, 11:47 AM
I hate Richard Sherman and Manning deserves another ring so Go Broncos!!

Let it go!

I want Seattle but my practical side says Denver and that's where my money will go.

troutdog
01-23-2014, 12:55 PM
I think if the Fleahawks can get to Manning a few times or at least pressure the guy and they win the turnover battle they take it....just happy the Santa Clara 9ers aren't in the superbowl :Twisted: :Big Grin:

TD

shiromaguro88
01-23-2014, 01:09 PM
The key for Denver is to contain Marshawn Lynch from going into beast mode. I think Denver will win by 3. I love how Peyton got 25 yards of penalty against the chargers with his OMAHA cadence.

Mr T-rex
01-23-2014, 01:15 PM
Hahahah that's kind of hard Seal
Let it go!

I want Seattle but my practical side says Denver and that's where my money will go.

Mr T-rex
01-23-2014, 01:16 PM
Damn what did the 49ers do to you guys ???
I never knew how many people hate them that's funny

cutbait
01-23-2014, 01:29 PM
Damn what did the 49ers do to you guys ???
I never knew how many people hate them that's funny

Its not the 9ers its the 9er fan and cry baby head coach

Mr T-rex
01-23-2014, 01:31 PM
Hey harbaugh changed this franchise and I agree with the fans.. lets see how long will they stick to the 9ers for
ive been through the good and the ugly

GO BRONCOS 27-13

Its not the 9ers its the 9er fan and cry baby head coach

cutbait
01-23-2014, 01:33 PM
Dayum.

Ole cut bait picked Seattle and Denver waaaaay back in Sept!...

Manning will neutralize the pass rush will audibles

Wilson is in over his head and will be a non factor

Beast mode will get his

Broncos have 5 good receivers, Seattle has a great D.

Seattle will be penalized beyond belief, it all depends how the refs let these guys play.

Will they call the holding on the Bronco O line? Will they call PI on the Seattle secondary?

This could go either way, but my money is on Denver

cutbait
01-23-2014, 01:34 PM
Hey harbaugh changed this franchise and I agree with the fans.. lets see how long will they stick to the 9ers for
ive been through the good and the ugly

GO BRONCOS 27-13

I want my cake NOW!

DarkShadow
01-23-2014, 01:53 PM
Seahawks.

Just to see how many times the world "thug" is used the following Monday to describe someone who was excited and made an excellent defensive play to lock their team's chances to win the game.

seal
01-23-2014, 02:01 PM
Hahahah that's kind of hard Seal

What did Sherman say to Crabtree when he offered his hand for a handshake and was pushed away "Hell uv a game" was caught on NFL recordings.

You and many others might want to rethink who the real "thug" is in this picture.

Screw Denver just cause now my money is now going all on Seatlle, go Hawks, CAW CAW!

Mr T-rex
01-23-2014, 03:15 PM
As A player myself i don't want the "Rival" coming up to me smacking me in the butt saying good game that's basically being saracastic so I would've done the same thing & im pretty sure a lot of smack talking was done way before that.
What did Sherman say to Crabtree when he offered his hand for a handshake and was pushed away "Hell uv a game" was caught on NFL recordings.

You and many others might want to rethink who the real "thug" is in this picture.

Screw Denver just cause now my money is now going all on Seatlle, go Hawks, CAW CAW!

Mr T-rex
01-23-2014, 03:16 PM
Hey Cutbait I feel bad for you when manning retires or goes down. So enjoy it
Denver Mannings

I want my cake NOW!

pitman
01-23-2014, 03:17 PM

Sherman is an extremely intelligent and articulate individual. Don't get fooled by the thug life stuff on the field he's far from that.

Mr T-rex
01-23-2014, 03:24 PM
Oh & I never mentioned Sherman being a thug I mean he is from Compton !! I just cant stand his smack talking. first win a superbowl then do all of the talking that you want. better yet calling himself "The best Corner In the league" really.

DarkShadow
01-23-2014, 03:24 PM
As A player myself i don't want the "Rival" coming up to me smacking me in the butt saying good game that's basically being saracastic so I would've done the same thing & im pretty sure a lot of smack talking was done way before that.

Mr. T-rex,

If you watch the video, Sherman was being far from sarcastic, and it was very genuine gesture. This was akin to a hockey player skipping out on handshakes after the game simply because they lost.

What was more interesting was the talking points the media created afterwards, which I'm glad Sherman addressed in a very articulate manner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oL01_au6T0

In the upcoming days leading up to the Superbowl, it won't surprise me if media outlets create the "Crass (Seahawks) versus Class (Payton & Co)" argument so they have more reasons to stir up the discussion.

seal
01-23-2014, 03:27 PM
Sherman is an extremely intelligent and articulate individual. Don't get fooled by the thug life stuff on the field he's far from that.

I'm aware of that. My family lives up in the Seattle area and I visit regularly. He is thought of highly up there and has worked with many charities.

T-Rex for those that are "players" you must then realize that when your adrenaline is that high for some it becomes very hard to drop down and be level headed, I'd fall into that category. Then there are those that play a different position, say QB, that have to be under control at all times, they are much better choices for a composed interview immediately following a game.

Whatever the situation if you want to hate him because his team beat yours he's an easy target.

DarkShadow
01-23-2014, 03:30 PM
Oh & I never mentioned Sherman being a thug I mean he is from Compton !!

Seriously?

What's that supposed to mean?

I just cant stand his smack talking. first win a superbowl then do all of the talking that you want. better yet calling himself "The best Corner In the league" really.

Um, considering if you look at numbers, he IS the best cover corner in the league.

Here's some reading for you:

Sherman is, statistically, the best cover corner in footballYou might have heard a broadcaster say this about Sherman, but it's rare to hear anyone go into much detail about what this actually means. Here's a little nerd talk to make it seem like you know what you're talking about.

To start, let's go to our favorite individual metric for coverage, Pro Football Focus's (https://www.profootballfocus.com/data/signature.php?tab=signature&season=2013&stype=r&pos=cbc&teamid=-1&filter=25) yards per snap in coverage. This stat measures how many yards a defensive back's assigned man gets for every snap he's in coverage. So if a cornerback drops into coverage 50 times in a game and gives up 100 total yards, the number will be 2; if he drops back those same 50 times and gives up 25 yards, it's 0.5. Sherman's number is 0.77 yards per coverage snap—second in the league behind Darrelle Revis's 0.72. This is a preposterous number on its own, but Sherman's targets per snap in coverage—the Deion metric, basically—is 9.5, the best figure in the last two years. There's a huge drop down to Revis at 8.8, and another huge drop to 7.7 for third place Patrick Peterson and Keenen Lewis.

Sherman also leads the league in interceptions, QB Rating against, and coverage snaps per reception, and has one of the lowest ratios of YAC to total yards allowed of all cornerbacks. He is a beast. Even compared to this season of Revis (who's been fantastic himself). Sherman has more talent around him (though not that much more), but by Football Outsiders' count (http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/drivestatsdef), his defense also started drives with an average lead of 6.31, third highest in the league—offenses were coming in gunning, and Sherman didn't just keep his rate stats down, but managed to be in the top 10 for raw yards given up, too.

Real talk.

Mr T-rex
01-23-2014, 03:32 PM
We can argue about this all day
Both Sherman and Crab did wrong

I'm aware of that. My family lives up in the Seattle area and I visit regularly. He is thought of highly up there and has worked with many charities.

T-Rex for those that are "players" you must then realize that when your adrenaline is that high for some it becomes very hard to drop down and be level headed, I'd fall into that category. Then there are those that play a different position, say QB, that have to be under control at all times, they are much better choices for a composed interview immediately following a game.

Whatever the situation if you want to hate him because his team beat yours he's an easy target.

cutbait
01-23-2014, 03:33 PM
Ive had to stop listening to Sports Radio.

All Sherman all the time.

Will 2 weeks of Sherman screaming down the "golden girl" drama be a cloud over the SeaHawks?

Mr T-rex
01-23-2014, 03:37 PM
That's basically the reason why people call him ghetto.. and he is suppose to be humble about that especially going into the superbowl
Now hes going to be the target and lets see how his career goes from now on.
You don't call out another player saying "Mediocre" wide receiver "sorry" Wide receiver come on man
Be Humble
Seriously?

What's that supposed to mean?

Um, considering if you look at numbers, he IS the best cover corner in the league.

Here's some reading for you:

Real talk.

seal

Will 2 weeks of Sherman screaming down the "golden girl" drama be a cloud over the SeaHawks?

This was predictable, I think Sherman deserves a decent kickback from all the media outlets. The discussions should be more about Manning and the incredible comeback he's made from all those surgery's at his age. But society seems to more enjoy negativity these days. Maybe Bieber can absorb some of the hate and media focus and let us talk more about actual football.

Mr T-rex
Damn right it will be

SwimbaitOnly
01-23-2014, 04:38 PM
Seattle as much as I hate them for beating the Niners. It will be close. 30-27 Seattle.

MustHuntAndFish
01-23-2014, 05:02 PM
I hate the Seahawks because they are the Niners biggest rivals right now... Hell... I hate Russell Wilson for being so damn likeable!

That's what competition and being an NFL fan is about... as long as people don't take it too far.

That being said... Sherman's actions on the field make it easier to hate him. You can defend Sherm and say he's articulate and gives to charity but NONE of that means he isn't an A-hole! There are plenty of articulate, charitable A-holes in this world. To most of us Sherm is what we see on the field and this isn't the first time he's been in the middle of a post game incident. Ofcourse what he portrays on the field may not be the kind of person he is off of the field but the Smack Talking A-hole is what I see on TV on Sundays. Those who know him personally are the only ones who have a valid opinion of him off of the field.

People hate on Peckerneck for his bicep kissing when he scores and say he's arrogant and don't like his tattoos. He is pretty articulate and gives to charity also. Does that mean people who think he's an A-hole are wrong? We don't know what he's really like off the field but if he doesnt want people thinking he's arrogant then he shouldn't kiss his bicep. If Sherm doesn't want people thinking he's a thug then he shouldn't act like one on the field.

Mr. T-rex,

If you watch the video, Sherman was being far from sarcastic, and it was very genuine gesture. This was akin to a hockey player skipping out on handshakes after the game simply because they lost.

What was more interesting was the talking points the media created afterwards, which I'm glad Sherman addressed in a very articulate manner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oL01_au6T0

In the upcoming days leading up to the Superbowl, it won't surprise me if media outlets create the "Crass (Seahawks) versus Class (Payton & Co)" argument so they have more reasons to stir up the discussion.

This made me laugh...

You have NO IDEA whether "Sherman was being far from sarcastic, and it was very genuine gesture." Unless we personally know Sherman or any other player... we have no idea what they are really like and especially don't know exactly whether a gesture of theirs was genuine or sarcastic.

cutbait
01-23-2014, 05:37 PM
I hate the Seahawks because they are the Niners biggest rivals right now... Hell... I hate Russell Wilson for being so damn likeable!

That's what competition and being an NFL fan is about... as long as people don't take it too far.

That being said... Sherman's actions on the field make it easier to hate him. You can defend Sherm and say he's articulate and gives to charity but NONE of that means he isn't an A-hole! There are plenty of articulate, charitable A-holes in this world. To most of us Sherm is what we see on the field and this isn't the first time he's been in the middle of a post game incident. Ofcourse what he portrays on the field may not be the kind of person he is off of the field but the Smack Talking A-hole is what I see on TV on Sundays. Those who know him personally are the only ones who have a valid opinion of him off of the field.

People hate on Peckerneck for his bicep kissing when he scores and say he's arrogant and don't like his tattoos. He is pretty articulate and gives to charity also. Does that mean people who think he's an A-hole are wrong? We don't know what he's really like off the field but if he doesnt want people thinking he's arrogant then he shouldn't kiss his bicep. If Sherm doesn't want people thinking he's a thug then he shouldn't act like one on the field.

This made me laugh...

You have NO IDEA whether "Sherman was being far from sarcastic, and it was very genuine gesture." Unless we personally know Sherman or any other player... we have no idea what they are really like and especially don't know exactly whether a gesture of theirs was genuine or sarcastic.
The best corner only a sea hawk fan could love.
I just hope he don't start that trash with the Broncos because they don't play showboat games. Hope he can respect that

seal
01-23-2014, 07:26 PM
It's going to be a great Superbowl, I think! Don't know what I'm going to do after the game and the season is over.

Fish more I guess.

etucker1959
01-23-2014, 08:12 PM
It's interesting to hear what the sport fans think about the game. In my little world, I want to know what the Gamblers think. (You know the ones who bet real money) I asked my friend Alan, who Iv'e seen him bet $5,000 on the Super Bowl. He thinks the under is a lock (48) and asked me this question. How many Super Bowls has Seattle been in and won???? Now ask your self the same question about Denver. The line is still very close, so he say's "stick to the under."

TroutOnly
01-23-2014, 08:34 PM
Shermans post game interview is one of the best ive ever seen right at the end of a game ,the guy plays his a/s/s off or course hes pumped out of his mind with adrenaline ,he saved there game punked the guy who was talking smack at him the whole game,old man peyton better hope his line can protect him from the best defense in the league this year,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,legion of boom,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there goes peytons neck carpboy,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,

seal
01-24-2014, 08:05 AM
It's interesting to hear what the sport fans think about the game. In my little world, I want to know what the Gamblers think. (You know the ones who bet real money) I asked my friend Alan, who Iv'e seen him bet $5,000 on the Super Bowl. He thinks the under is a lock (48) and asked me this question. How many Super Bowls has Seattle been in and won???? Now ask your self the same question about Denver. The line is still very close, so he say's "stick to the under."

When you figure it out let me know. I think I'll do a parlay card with some gimmick bets, that under idea is a good one. So far I'm going Seattle money line and under on the points.

I still don't know who the hell Bruno Mars is.....

TroutOnly
01-24-2014, 09:23 AM
Bruno's music is what carpboy puts on all his youtube video's,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

DockRat
01-27-2014, 05:46 AM
Going with Seattle cause dat dude Richard from Compton, he be burning Sherman.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p48/twinmtnjb/Hardin%20MT/IMG_4595.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/twinmtnjb/media/Hardin%20MT/IMG_4595.jpg.html)
http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af281/missmiley80/eddddd.png (http://media.photobucket.com/user/missmiley80/media/eddddd.png.html)http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp105/patti49/FAIRY%20and%20ANGEL%20ANIMATIONS/pixie_dust_stars_B_GIF.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/patti49/media/FAIRY%20and%20ANGEL%20ANIMATIONS/pixie_dust_stars_B_GIF.gif.html) DR

shiromaguro88
01-27-2014, 07:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P70-MtBgsOQ. Madden simulation has an 8-2 record in Superbowl predictions. Sorry all you hawks fan.

City Dad
01-28-2014, 10:28 AM
weather is supposed to be cold but no wind or snow. this bodes well for Manning

DarkShadow
01-28-2014, 04:34 PM
Who cares who's gonna win!?

This is the REAL question people should be discussing:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfAEvnvIQAALeIE.jpg

I guess some shows can't let some things go.

GStanle
01-29-2014, 05:58 AM
Now that I'm done crying about GB having another crappy season all I really want on Sunday is a short honey-do list, a good game, great commercials and for my homemade chili to taste good.

I'm getting tired of saying "maybe next year." Go PACKERS!!!

DockRat
01-29-2014, 06:52 AM
Seattle wins. Leno shows Terry Bradshaw how this dog is 75% picks winners.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZSRQ3huJME

City Dad
01-30-2014, 02:38 PM
Though I'm a Seahawks fan, it's kinda hard to argue against this logic...

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb225/timmeinhart/pudding_zps9e8a1def.jpg (http://s205.photobucket.com/user/timmeinhart/media/pudding_zps9e8a1def.jpg.html)

Oh, well... maybe next year!

SwimbaitOnly
02-02-2014, 04:25 PM
Not looking so good for Denver, Uh oh!!

bassmeister
02-02-2014, 04:40 PM
Hawks smokin broncs first half.

bassmeister
02-02-2014, 05:33 PM
And that's how u open up the second half!!

SwimbaitOnly
02-02-2014, 05:33 PM
Gameover..!!

Which Way Out
02-02-2014, 05:34 PM
And that's how u open up the second half!!

Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bassmeister
02-02-2014, 06:04 PM
Broncs getting owened!!!!!

SwimbaitOnly
02-02-2014, 06:05 PM
Broncos SUCK!!! Did they forget they had a game to play today. WOW. I'd be embarrassed to be a Broncos fan after this *** whoopin!!!

bassmeister
02-02-2014, 06:07 PM
Broncs getting owened!!!!!

Edit that, Broncs getting smoked like a fattie.

cutbait
02-02-2014, 06:14 PM
Broncos SUCK!!! Did they forget they had a game to play today. WOW. I'd be embarrassed to be a Broncos fan after this *** whoopin!!!

Coming from the guy who claimed the NFC championship game was over and 9 ERS champs

cutbait
02-02-2014, 06:15 PM
Seattle is good. I picked them from day 1.

Embarrassment of a game

SwimbaitOnly
02-02-2014, 06:22 PM
Coming from the guy who claimed the NFC championship game was over and 9 ERS champs

Game over!!

SwimbaitOnly
02-02-2014, 06:24 PM
They may put up 100. Haha.

Mr T-rex
02-02-2014, 06:54 PM
Broncos suck! 8 points really
NFC championship was 10x better than this game! Cutbait that's what you get for talking about Kaep's turnovers buddy! A little romo in manning ?

DEVOREFLYER
02-02-2014, 07:06 PM
Worst Super Bowl EVER. Coin toss SUCKED, Commercials SUCKED, Half Time SUCKED and the Bronco's REALLY SUCKED. Congratulations to Seattle. Thought my cable was going out in the third quarter, no such luck, that SUCKED!!!

Master Baiter1
02-02-2014, 07:08 PM
A Manning fan actually sent me this.

I think they would have done better with Tebow LOL

bassmeister
02-02-2014, 07:18 PM
Too funny LOL!!!!

A Manning fan actually sent me this.

I think they would have done better with Tebow LOL

cutbait
02-02-2014, 07:21 PM
NFC championship was 10x better than this game! Cutbait that's what you get for talking about Kaep's turnovers buddy! A little romo in manning ?

No ****!

You gotta give it to Seattle though.. that D was either in Manning's face, or arm.. or right on top of each receiver EVERY Play!

Seattle as I predicted in Sept was the champs

Mr T-rex
02-02-2014, 07:26 PM
Now you know how I feel! At least we went out with a fight
Till next season carpboy
Broncos run is over so I'll let you hop on the niner bandwagon

TroutOnly
02-02-2014, 07:52 PM
Sorry carpboy youre bronco's got seakawked,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,

shiromaguro88
02-02-2014, 11:22 PM
I would say the NFC championship game was 20x better. I was telling my broncos friend two weeks ago no offense but the real Superbowl is the NFC championship game. This just confirmed it. Felt bad for my friend during the game today. I said they need a pick six and the guy next to us said they need a pick 29.

DockRat
02-03-2014, 05:34 AM
I knew the Seahorses would win.
http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z462/youngprincess855/seahorse.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/youngprincess855/media/seahorse.gif.html)

smokehound
02-03-2014, 07:17 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Manning, what the hell? Lol then you see Eli, and he was PISSED. LMAO i'm not even a football fan, but i did watch the game, at least until half-time, that safety killed me hahahahahahahaha

DarkShadow
02-03-2014, 08:57 AM
... that safety killed me hahahahahahahaha

Should've yelled, "Omaha."

http://i.imgur.com/PU4aUUu.gif

flybynight
02-03-2014, 11:11 AM
The Sea Hawks sure made the Broncos look like Monkeys.

City Dad
02-03-2014, 11:16 AM
the Seahawks first quarterback, Jim Zorn, wore his hair in a Dorothy Hamill bob... and things just kept going downhill from there. From Efran Herrera picking up a bobbled hold to try his hand at passing, to Bo Jackson laying “The Boz” out smooth, the ‘Hawks have supplied plenty of tragic comedy to the league for many, many years. The boys in the Dome were a reliable disappointment (even the damn Tudor Electric football Seahawks sucked.) So it was bizarre and sort of unreal to see anyone remotely connected with the organization hoisting the Lombardi trophy over their head. It was a long time coming... and it was beautiful.

I don’t think the blame can be laid entirely at Manning’s feet – although the Denver O line did a better job than most of keeping Seattle’s front four at bay, they just couldn’t keep that pocket open long enough for Peyton the get anything going downfield. Manning played how he played all year – as a passer and not a runner and in the end it was just a case of speed and strength trumping game savvy and throwing accuracy.

That said, the Broncos special teams and D just lay down and assumed the fetal position. That’s not Manning’s fault – and in my view it was the true deciding factor in the arse-whooping that took place.

Anyhow, Manning, the Broncos and their fans are a class act and although it was kinda sad that it devolved into a beat-down, yesterday’s game will go down in every Northwesterner’s book as the best game of anything ever played… so far.

Go ‘Hawks!

TroutOnly
02-03-2014, 12:53 PM
Defenses win championships

shiromaguro88
02-03-2014, 01:09 PM
This just sums it up.43391

DarkShadow
02-03-2014, 01:12 PM
I blame that "thug" defense of the Seahawks. How dare they make Manning rush all his passes!?!?

I love how they threw to Sherman's side about 2 times during the entire game. If that doesn't show how much respect Denver had for the league's best cover CB, I don't know what does.

City Dad
02-03-2014, 05:10 PM
I blame that "thug" defense of the Seahawks. How dare they make Manning rush all his passes!?!?

I love how they threw to Sherman's side about 2 times during the entire game. If that doesn't show how much respect Denver had for the league's best cover CB, I don't know what does.

again, I got no beef with Denver fans (we went to Coors Field last year in full Dodger regalia and found the people to be cool)... But that other group of fans who shall remain nameless and who are famous for their white whine "Did you hear the way they yelled at our quarterback?!?!?! How dare they!!! He's adopted for cryin' out loud!" - I can't say that I shed too many tears for them. lol

Master Baiter1
02-04-2014, 07:16 PM
Lol!

Mr T-rex
02-05-2014, 09:41 AM
Cutbait is no where to be found. lol

troutdog
02-05-2014, 10:11 AM
I think I'm going to watch the game again tonight.... :LOL:

TD

TroutOnly
02-05-2014, 11:36 AM
thats right t-rex he's still trying to pull the feathers out of his butt,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mr T-rex
02-05-2014, 04:21 PM
I know how he feels.. well not really lol broncos lost the game 15 seconds into the game

cutbait
02-05-2014, 04:44 PM
Right here, just been busy.

I'm not worried bout the redskin fan turned sea hawk fan or the 9er fans who couldn't even make the bowl.

Have you seen the 9er fan video claiming NFL is rigged? Sums up crybabies just fine

TroutOnly
02-05-2014, 10:17 PM
i am a redskin fan dinkboy thats my nfc team and the pats are my afc team so i didnt mine watching the seahawks spank youre b-i-tc--h-e-s,,,,,lol,,,,,,