PDA

View Full Version : 2 SHIMANO SYMETRE 2500FI $60 both

Red Ranger 127
01-22-2014, 02:07 PM
Delete post please.

LEE BOY3
01-23-2014, 08:33 AM
Drove 2hrs to meet with this sack of **** after making arrangements the night before,conversation ended with me telling him I'll be their at 9am driving from the valley to meet you he replies for sure man see you there. Get their 8:30 shot him a txt that I'm here,and he replies sorry dude my brother wants the reels sorry for wasting your time. Told him if he could at least sell me one since I drove out here and he says I don't even have them anymore THIS MOTHER ******!!!!

luckyjr21
01-23-2014, 09:06 AM
Drove 2hrs to meet with this sack of **** after making arrangements the night before,conversation ended with me telling him I'll be their at 9am driving from the valley to meet you he replies for sure man see you there. Get their 8:30 shot him a txt that I'm here,and he replies sorry dude my brother wants the reels sorry for wasting your time. Told him if he could at least sell me one since I drove out here and he says I don't even have them anymore THIS MOTHER ******!!!!

Thant's ****** up, I would be super pist too shame on you RED RANGER , you can forget about selling anything else on here. SMH :Finger:

basskeeter
01-23-2014, 11:56 AM
THAT FREAKEN SUCKS!!!! Some gas money is called for???