PDA

View Full Version : VID/REPORT Corona lake 1-11-19 Lip Ripperz Tourney!

blakeb
01-20-2014, 02:11 PM
Hey guys sorry for such a late post ive been SWAMPED with new things going on in life but its all good stuff which is great. Here is my vid I made from footage I got at the Lip Ripperz Tournament.

The fishing was good and bite was steady as long as you had the presentation and color!

Gear used:

Gloomis tsr901/Gloomis tsr791

Stadic Ci4 reels

Yellow white lip ripper jigs/ also orange power worms

area: Back side tree line

Thanks guys hope you enjoy the vid:Big Grin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEUYFgN5VB8

Let me know on thoughts of vid! Tight Lines

Blakeb

KidTrout
01-20-2014, 03:36 PM
What's up man. You should of had that footage of the shore lol. Nice video though. I need to get back out there.

blakeb
01-20-2014, 05:17 PM
What's up man. You should of had that footage of the shore lol. Nice video though. I need to get back out there.

Hey whats going on man it was cool fishing the shore line right there man we were killing it. Let me know when ur going back out there and ill hit it up with you.
I possibly might be going to the lip ripperz tournament this weekend just not 100% sure yet.

KidTrout
01-20-2014, 06:04 PM
Yea man I will let you know. I'll be at the Yucaipa derby this weekend.

Bigreeler
01-21-2014, 06:57 PM
Nice vid looks like it was a productive day. How do you like those loomis rods? For me the rear grip is a little on the short side. I like the handle lengths of the Phenix's rods. However the tsr 901 always catches my eye.

RiverWalker
01-23-2014, 04:42 PM
Love the Video. Especially the music! Slightly stoopid is the shi__!

Bigreeler...If you never fished with a Loomis TSR rod you should give them a try. I have a few Phenix Mirages and Elixers and they haven't seen the light of day ever since I picked up my 2 TSR rods! Extremely sensitive!