PDA

View Full Version : TP session

murrieta angler
01-18-2014, 11:20 AM
Went out this morning and caught a couple of these and a couple of BSP.
Very nice conditions and very cool outside.

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae255/gudgersfishing/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140118_070508_zpsc118659d.jpg (http://s977.photobucket.com/user/gudgersfishing/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140118_070508_zpsc118659d.jpg.html)

Take Care,
Robert
<><

Wingnut
01-18-2014, 01:34 PM
Good to see you getting back out there Roberto... now only if I could do the same. :Neutral:
I think we missed the hot bite bro. :Envious:

bachiboy
01-18-2014, 02:13 PM
Hey Robert! Glad to see you got some time on the sand and I was REALLY glad you were able to get a day in at the halipalooza grounds and score a legal.:Wink: Hope we get a chance to hit the sand together again soon!

Don

AnaheimBayAnarchy
01-18-2014, 05:52 PM
silly halibut, theres treble hooks on that fish!

kudos bro

anchor3n1
01-18-2014, 09:41 PM
Hi Robert

Your the "Babe Ruth" of the surf:Surprised: You told me you "knew" you would catch something this morning and you did, right on!!!

I am glad to have met you yesterday. I hope we can connect sometime maybe in the next few months.

blessings to you brother,

Nick

DockRat
01-19-2014, 03:01 PM
Good to see you are wetting a line Robert. I miss you squid strip reports and variety species. A spot fin croaker report is rare these days.
DR

sidified
01-19-2014, 04:40 PM
Way to get action, Jackson.. Wish I got down south more often to foul up lines with ya..
Sid

skunked4life
01-20-2014, 07:01 AM
Robert,

You did one better than I did! Nice LC, that is one of my favorites! I will be getting in touch with you soon brother!

Ken

murrieta angler
01-20-2014, 08:23 AM
Good to see you getting back out there Roberto... now only if I could do the same. :Neutral:
I think we missed the hot bite bro. :Envious:

Brother Arturo!?!
I think it's time we did a "Hard Days Fishing Recon".
I am a little out of shape but look forward to the challenge...:Wink:
Let me know when you are available to get out.
Robert
<><

Hey Robert! Glad to see you got some time on the sand and I was REALLY glad you were able to get a day in at the halipalooza grounds and score a legal.:Wink: Hope we get a chance to hit the sand together again soon!

Don

Thanks Brotha Don,
That was a fun day indeed, at "Halipalooza".
Dan had the hot stick that day. As a matter of fact, I think he is out right now as I write this response...:Surprised: :Envious:
Look forward to the next session together,
Robert
<><

silly halibut, theres treble hooks on that fish!

kudos bro

Thank You Bro!
Robert
<><

Hi Robert

Your the "Babe Ruth" of the surf:Surprised: You told me you "knew" you would catch something this morning and you did, right on!!!

I am glad to have met you yesterday. I hope we can connect sometime maybe in the next few months.

blessings to you brother,

Nick

As long as we both have a "Passion" for the surf Nick, we will definitely run into each other soon...:Wink:
Robert
<><

Good to see you are wetting a line Robert. I miss you squid strip reports and variety species. A spot fin croaker report is rare these days.
DR

Hey DR,
When the big squid are up here again, I'm pretty sure I am going to be hitting the sand and relaxing this season...:Cool:
Robert
<><

Way to get action, Jackson.. Wish I got down south more often to foul up lines with ya..
Sid

Hello Sid,
Hope all is well Brother..:Big Grin:
I will be able to get out a little more, in the next coming two weeks,
Hopefully the sand will get moved out, so the halibut will move in...:Rolls Eyes:
Take Care,
Robert
<><

Robert,

You did one better than I did! Nice LC, that is one of my favorites! I will be getting in touch with you soon brother!

Ken

Thanks Ken,
It was a great morning in the surf, for some alone time with my Lord...:Cool:
Robert
<><

SP Dan
01-20-2014, 08:46 AM
Hi ya Robert,

After your grueling work load it's nice that you could find some salt time for a bit of R & R Brotha!

Dan

Which Way Out
01-21-2014, 06:42 AM
Good work Bromigo..

I have nearly finished up our job site. Will soon be able to sneak out and wet a line. Have to run down to Oxnard on Thursday and set up a new office trailer. After that fish my way home....

Great to see you and the others doing so well this early in the season.

WWO

ErikAllen17
01-21-2014, 09:36 AM
Good work Bromigo..

Have to run down to Oxnard on Thursday and set up a new office trailer. After that fish my way home....

WWO

Let me know when you head down this way... I'll drop a line with you if I'm available.

jerryG
01-21-2014, 11:42 PM
Roberto good to see you back at it.. As always putting fish on the sand I see. I know the feeling of being MIA all too well. No time to fish and when the time finally does come the bite is already done. It's all good though this season the beach passes should be coming a lot more often for me. All my new little fishing buddy wants to do is fish.. That is all he talks about.. My wife says he's just like his father.. So I have already debriefed Caden. He knows that if you fish with Roberto its just a matter time before he finds Seabastion's hide out..

JerryG