Mr T-rex
01-13-2014, 11:22 AM
The football gods have answered me!
Football doesn't get any better than this
49ers vs Seahawks
Patriots vs Broncos

5150fishn
01-13-2014, 12:00 PM
It's a tough place to play but this is the match up I wanted. I think we r more prepared than last time with a healthier team! Looking forward to the rematch! Go niners!!!!

Mr T-rex
01-13-2014, 01:48 PM
It's a tough place to play but this is the match up I wanted. I think we r more prepared than last time with a healthier team! Looking forward to the rematch! Go niners!!!!
That last loss was in week 2 and this is week 20 so we are more than prepared heading into Seattle! It's going to be one tough game

Rooster
01-13-2014, 02:08 PM
Take away Lynch and make Wilson beat you. Wilson has been horrible the last 5 weeks. There is no way SF losses this game..

Mr T-rex
01-13-2014, 02:18 PM
Take away Lynch and make Wilson beat you. Wilson has been horrible the last 5 weeks. There is no way SF losses this game..
Our rush defense has been pretty steady all season! I hope we can continue that into the playoffs

seal
01-13-2014, 02:58 PM

Reserved for later harassment. I hope.....

Marley
01-13-2014, 04:58 PM
...there is no way sf losses this game..

'niners!!!

koifish
01-13-2014, 07:22 PM
Go Niners...

TroutOnly
01-14-2014, 07:23 AM
Seahawks in one ugly game,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mr T-rex
01-14-2014, 10:03 AM
Awww Come on T.O my niners have been playing some football. No One expected them to get out of carolina and look what happened ?
allowed 10 points on there turf. Scored 23 on a 2nd ranked defense

Seahawks in one ugly game,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

seal
01-14-2014, 10:26 AM
Awww Come on T.O my niners have been playing some football. No One expected them to get out of carolina and look what happened ?
allowed 10 points on there turf. Scored 23 on a 2nd ranked defense

Wait a second wasn't San Fran favored? If not I think the line was only a couple points if I remember correctly, hardly "No one expected them to get out of Carolina".

That being said my worse nightmare is New England and Niners in the Superbowl, if that happens I'm just going to get drunker than normal for a Superbowl that and I'll save some money since I'll be in Vegas and won't want to put any money down on either of those damn teams!

So come on Seattle and Denver!!!!

Mr T-rex
01-14-2014, 11:09 AM
Lol damn you caught me hahah
Hey man its to whoever wants it more. I dont think the 12th man is going to make a difference and we are going in there with our heads held up high
we passed the cold weather, The 2nd ranked defense and now we are heading to the loudest stadium #1 ranked defense but like i said to cutbait and everyone else
i have faith on my niners

Wait a second wasn't San Fran favored? If not I think the line was only a couple points if I remember correctly, hardly "No one expected them to get out of Carolina".

That being said my worse nightmare is New England and Niners in the Superbowl, if that happens I'm just going to get drunker than normal for a Superbowl that and I'll save some money since I'll be in Vegas and won't want to put any money down on either of those damn teams!

So come on Seattle and Denver!!!!

cutbait
01-14-2014, 11:22 AM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_86662562041959_zpsb38c32af.jpg

cutbait
01-14-2014, 11:24 AM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_86769649688443_zps65aac728.jpg

Mr T-rex
01-14-2014, 12:17 PM
Honestly i agree with you but ive been a niner fan since 1998
I still remember when Steve Young threw that TD to T.O last second against the packers

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_86769649688443_zps65aac728.jpg

City Dad
01-14-2014, 12:30 PM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_86662562041959_zpsb38c32af.jpg

painful... but so true!

City Dad
01-14-2014, 12:34 PM
Honestly i agree with you but ive been a niner fan since 1998
I still remember when Steve Young threw that TD to T.O last second against the packers

I can actually remember watching O.J. play for them...

Mr T-rex
01-14-2014, 12:35 PM
True huh
What about when Donte whitner layed out Stephen Jackson ? personal foul or when Ahmad brooks sacked Drew brees ? cost us the game
or sunday when ahmad brooks sacked Cam Newton ? cam turned and the reffs called helmet to helmet
Get out of here with that

painful... but so true!

City Dad
01-14-2014, 12:45 PM
True huh
What about when Donte whitner layed out Stephen Jackson ? personal foul or when Ahmad brooks sacked Drew brees ? cost us the game
or sunday when ahmad brooks sacked Cam Newton ? cam turned and the reffs called helmet to helmet
Get out of here with that

don't knock it! your guys'll get the long end of the stick on Sunday. just watch.

Mr T-rex
01-14-2014, 12:54 PM
Ohh trust me im watching. It isnt going to be an easy game going against the 49ers let me tell you that much
Every seahawk fan "we beat you 29-3 last time we met at our house the 12th man OMG the loudest stadium" so what that was week 2 and this is week 20
A young healthy 49ers team
May the best team Win

seal
01-14-2014, 12:56 PM
I can actually remember watching O.J. play for them...

Friend of mine played O line for San Fran back during the OJ years, he went to his retirement party. We were at a pizza place during the car chase watching it he told me the night before that Al Cowlings was like a brother to him and would do anything for him, sure enough he was right!

Mr T-rex
01-14-2014, 12:59 PM
Brees had 34 passing yards at halftime ended up with 309. The Saints rushed for 109. If they did all this why cant ppl see the 9ers moving the ball? RW3 passed for 103 50% completions in a home game. Why do you believe the 49ers cant stop him? Beast mode was beast mode against the saints. 49ers havent given up 100 yards to a single back all year. Why cant they slow him down? Hawk O is been average for the last few weeks and I'm being nice. Why cant the 49ers make it tough on them? This post might not be for homer type of fans. Week 2 will bring u false comfort. This is week 20 and if you think the hawks are playing better ball than the 9ers well........ God bless your heart hahaha

cutbait
01-14-2014, 01:28 PM
You are the definition of annoying 9er fan.

If you can't see why? Well, bless your heart

City Dad
01-14-2014, 01:34 PM
Brees had 34 passing yards at halftime ended up with 309. The Saints rushed for 109. If they did all this why cant ppl see the 9ers moving the ball? RW3 passed for 103 50% completions in a home game. Why do you believe the 49ers cant stop him? Beast mode was beast mode against the saints. 49ers havent given up 100 yards to a single back all year. Why cant they slow him down? Hawk O is been average for the last few weeks and I'm being nice. Why cant the 49ers make it tough on them? This post might not be for homer type of fans. Week 2 will bring u false comfort. This is week 20 and if you think the hawks are playing better ball than the 9ers well........ God bless your heart hahaha

the stats that don't show up are the two dropped interceptions by Seattle. Breeze had one good drive and some luck. It's true the 'Hawks phoned in the second half - but will they do that Sunday?

But seriously, dude, I wouldn't worry if I was a Frisco fan - the zebra posse will do their best to make sure the 'Hawks don't spoil Roger Godell's Cali vs New Englad ratings grabber in frozen NJ. Start celebrating now.

Mr T-rex
01-14-2014, 01:34 PM
So now im an annoying fan because i like to bring up stats ha thats funny..
you know whats annoying? bandwagon Seahawk and niner fans that come out only through the Good and no where to be found through the bad

You are the definition of annoying 9er fan.

If you can't see why? Well, bless your heart

Mr T-rex
01-14-2014, 01:39 PM
Lets just leave all of this arguing alone and let sunday do the talking since you guys havent given 49ers the respect that they have earned
Good luck Sunday

the stats that don't show up are the two dropped interceptions by Seattle. Breeze had one good drive and some luck. It's true the 'Hawks phoned in the second half - but will they do that Sunday?

But seriously, dude, I wouldn't worry if I was a Frisco fan - the zebra posse will do their best to make sure the 'Hawks don't spoil Roger Godell's Cali vs New Englad ratings grabber in frozen NJ. Start celebrating now.

cutbait
01-14-2014, 01:47 PM
There is no fans from other teams self bloviating.

Sea hawk fans don't make 20 different seahawks posts are better.

Patriot fans don't make 20 posts pats stats are undeniable

Bronco fans don't make 20 posts bragging about breaking virtually every offensive record known to man....

You see my point about 9er fan?

seal
01-14-2014, 01:56 PM

Bronco fans don't make 20 posts bragging about breaking virtually every offensive record known to man....

Wait I have to disagree Cutbait. New England fan is by far more annoying than any niner fan could ever attempt to be! Well maybe Phili fan might come close.

Double A
01-14-2014, 01:59 PM

Lets just be glad the other Bay Area team isn't in it...

seal
01-14-2014, 02:04 PM
Oh crap how did I forget about the Raida's when mentioning annoying fans? I know why because they are so forgettable over the last 10 or more years.

When your team is out all you got left is making fun of other teams.

Next year Green Bay....

Mr T-rex
01-14-2014, 02:54 PM
Thank you seal

Wait I have to disagree Cutbait. New England fan is by far more annoying than any niner fan could ever attempt to be! Well maybe Phili fan might come close.

cutbait
01-14-2014, 03:04 PM
Hey,, Pat fan is annoying but they do not post!...

Real life they claim dynasty, no matter they cheated errrrr "spied", but they don't make 20 posts!

Ya'll forgot Cowgurl fan!

9er fan was fine three years ago... You know the A Smith years, Garcia years. Now its BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

Rank in order......

My rank is

1. Raider fan
2. Cowboy fan
3. 9er fan

seal
01-14-2014, 03:12 PM

I don't know I think of Cowgurl fan as just pitiful these days, hanging on to yesteryear, America's team, yea right.

Mr T-rex
01-14-2014, 03:19 PM
Don't know what I did wrong to you
when fans talk smack im going to talk back

Hey,, Pat fan is annoying but they do not post!...

Real life they claim dynasty, no matter they cheated errrrr "spied", but they don't make 20 posts!

9er fan was fine three years ago... You know the A Smith years, Garcia years. Now its BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

Rank in order......

My rank is

1. Raider fan
2. Cowboy fan
3. 9er fan

cutbait
01-14-2014, 03:53 PM
Don't know what I did wrong to you
when fans talk smack im going to talk back

Its not you, its the fan base you belong to.

Mr T-rex
01-14-2014, 04:31 PM
It sucks because most of the 49ers fan base are "Cholos" making us look bad!!

seal
01-14-2014, 05:30 PM

Not during the Montana years, what happened?

MustHuntAndFish
01-15-2014, 08:39 AM

HAHA! Get outta here with that Cutbait! There's always bad calls in games and they benefit and hurt every team in the NFL at some time or another.

If anybody gets the benefit of the doubt more than others its the top end veteran QBs like your boy Peyton. That's why you see Him, Brady, Brees work the refs so hard during games. I'm not complaining... they've earned their places in the NFL food chain but those Vets getting calls or consideration is more of a reality than the Refs or League conspiring to help the Niners or any other team.

As far as the Fan Bases... Every team has annoyances and even A-holes as fans... Yes, even your Broncos. You are just around more fans of those teams that you pointed out... So you see more of their a-hole fans. Find a Non-Bronco fan who lives in or near Denver... Bet they think Bronco fans are annoying as hell. I think its just this generation... Instead of just rooting for their team, they make statements and claims as if they know them to be facts or they know whats going to happen in a game. Then they make stupid excuses when they turn out to be wrong.

Can you admit that just because I'm an A-hole:LOL: it doesn't mean that every Niner fan is an A-hole also? And just because I don't like you:EyePop: I wont be prejudice towards all Denver fans... Deal??????

MustHuntAndFish
01-15-2014, 11:14 AM

Rex... I don't think CB is referring to the "Cholos". He's talkin bout the fans who didn't "Rep" the Niners a few years ago but now are obnoxious with Niner Flags & gear all over the place like they've always been "Die Hard" fans. He's also talking bout fans who can see no wrong in their team or look at their team objectively.

You claim to have been a Niner all your life... through good and bad. I'll take you at your word because I am also one of those Niner fans and would challenge anyone who distputed that.

I do think you fall into that second category of "annoying" that Cutbait refers to though. So far on these threads you have basically said that the Niners would win games, and that nobody could stand in their way... Basically because you believe that they will. You also can't see why others doubt the Niners and resort to calling them haters when they do.

Look at things objectively... Do the Niners have the talent to match up with (and beat) the Seahawks or any other team for that matter? Absolutely! They are one of the most talented teams in the NFL. That being said... Since Kaep has been the QB they have not gone to Seattle and been competetive for 4 qtrs. Until that changes, people are going to doubt the Niners chances of winning up there.

HOPEFULLY THIS IS THE WEEK THAT IT ALL CHANGES!!!!!!!!!!! Kaep is gonna have to play a clean game and not look like a deer in the headlights. The D played good enough to win in Seattle this year but Kaep's turnovers (3 ints & 1 fmbl) kept them from getting an early lead and then helped Seattle "snowball" a close game into a blowout in the 4th qtr. In SF Kaep's bad int kept the Niners from extending a lead in the 2nd half and they were lucky to win with the last minute field goal.

So... the doubters have reason to doubt and are not just "Haters". The Niners have to go up there and PROVE the doubters wrong. Can they do it? I believe so... but it's not gonna happen just because you or I believe they can.

Here's to Rooting Like Hell that they make it happen! :Beer Toast:

GO NINERS:Twisted:

Mr T-rex
01-15-2014, 11:29 AM
You couldn't of said it any better than that my friend
Agree 100% and I do see wrong in my team like our offense. The play calling needs to change and we need to put 7s on the scoreboard instead of 3s
Its going to be one hell of a game

Rex... I don't think CB is referring to the "Cholos". He's talkin bout the fans who didn't "Rep" the Niners a few years ago but now are obnoxious with Niner Flags & gear all over the place like they've always been "Die Hard" fans. He's also talking bout fans who can see no wrong in their team or look at their team objectively.

You claim to have been a Niner all your life... through good and bad. I'll take you at your word because I am also one of those Niner fans and would challenge anyone who distputed that.

I do think you fall into that second category of "annoying" that Cutbait refers to though. So far on these threads you have basically said that the Niners would win games, and that nobody could stand in their way... Basically because you believe that they will. You also can't see why others doubt the Niners and resort to calling them haters when they do.

Look at things objectively... Do the Niners have the talent to match up with (and beat) the Seahawks or any other team for that matter? Absolutely! They are one of the most talented teams in the NFL. That being said... Since Kaep has been the QB they have not gone to Seattle and been competetive for 4 qtrs. Until that changes, people are going to doubt the Niners chances of winning up there.

HOPEFULLY THIS IS THE WEEK THAT IT ALL CHANGES!!!!!!!!!!! Kaep is gonna have to play a clean game and not look like a deer in the headlights. The D played good enough to win in Seattle this year but Kaep's turnovers (3 ints & 1 fmbl) kept them from getting an early lead and then helped Seattle "snowball" a close game into a blowout in the 4th qtr. In SF Kaep's bad int kept the Niners from extending a lead in the 2nd half and they were lucky to win with the last minute field goal.

So... the doubters have reason to doubt and are not just "Haters". The Niners have to go up there and PROVE the doubters wrong. Can they do it? I believe so... but it's not gonna happen just because you or I believe they can.

Here's to Rooting Like Hell that they make it happen!

GO NINERS:Twisted:

Hitts0n
01-15-2014, 07:51 PM
Seahawks vs denver for superbowl!

Hitts0n
01-15-2014, 07:52 PM
i don't know i think of cowgurl fan as just pitiful these days, hanging on to yesteryear, america's team, yea right.
lmaooo !!!