PDA

View Full Version : Castaic slay 1/11/14

DMS
01-11-2014, 08:53 PM
Out on the water today. Arrived at 6:30 and the line seemed to go pretty well. Headed to my spot from last week and went to work. None of the bigger ones like last week but we picked off the 1-2 or so pounders for our 20 limits by 10:45. Screwed around a bit thinking about trying for trout but didn't.... Lulu had a great time and of course, I did too.
The weather was very, very nice. Saw bassfan and exchanged greetings.
Looking forward to more fishies.
DMS

flyhigh123
01-11-2014, 09:44 PM
killer! i havent been striper fishing in a while, but def want to make it out! was at ces for work all week so decided to make it a lazy weekend

CAPT'N
01-12-2014, 12:38 AM
Sounds Like you and Lulu had a nice day.

Can't wait to get back out there myself. How deep were the fish, and what was the water temp?

Wanted to ask, did you buy the anchor rollers or did it come with the boat. Looking to get one like yours. Needed for the old guys I fish with..:Secret:

Capt'n

fishinone
01-12-2014, 06:37 AM
Nice!

That's like fast food.

Lulu-n-Dan's Stop-n-Slay

Bassfan
01-12-2014, 09:12 AM
Good to see you and Lulu have your "early limit mojo" going again.
We all lucked out with the weather. There are a lot of windy days lately (including today) that make it so much harder than the perfect day we had yesterday.

TroutOnly
01-12-2014, 10:52 AM
youre fishing too fast ,youre supposed to relax and enjoy it ,unless you like speed-killing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,

DMS
01-12-2014, 12:24 PM
youre fishing too fast ,youre supposed to relax and enjoy it ,unless you like speed-killing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,

Yesterday we had to pick up a relative at the airport at 4 so we had to get it done right away. This month is way to insane with "other" activities so I have to make the most of my time. As it is we had time to get back, cut half and pass out the other half, shower and off without rushing.
And I do like speed killing a lot better than skunking it up.
Great job on getting em Jim. It was fun seeing you and watching your rods go up and back!
DMS