PDA

View Full Version : What pump for Outcast Fishcat?

fishmounter
01-08-2014, 05:58 PM
This may have been asked before… What hand pump is best to pump up an Outcast Fishcat float tube? I have the older blue and black Fishcat, and I want to make sure I get a pump that has the correct valve connectors for this 'tube. I understand that a double-action pump is the best way to go as far as getting the float tube filled up quickly. I normally use my garage air compressor to fill up the float tube, but I'm going to be using a smaller car now, and an inflated 'tube won't fit in it. I'll need to inflate at the lake. I see one on Amazon.com made by Airhead for about $15.. Any thoughts?

Goofy4fish
01-09-2014, 02:29 PM
Hey FishMounter,

I picked one up at Sport Chalet about 3 years ago for about $20.00 (Grey & Black) works great/double action & has about 4 different adapters but the hose fits right on the Boston valves on my Fish cat with no adapter. Hopefully this helps. Tight Lines

Mike aka Goofy4fish

vegas fish slayer
01-09-2014, 06:15 PM
We have the double action pump from Walmart. I think the name brand on it is outdoor gear or something. It cost $9 or $11 and can fill my super fat cat quick and firm. We have both super fat cats, Fish cats and a Pontoon set up as well and that pump works awesome. Best thing I have bought under $20. It has all the attachements connected to the hose so you can lose them so that's a bonus.

Fishingdachronarch201E7
01-09-2014, 06:54 PM
X2 on what vegas f slayer said....I bought mine at wallmart for 9 bucks and works champ...I have a fishcat deluxe pumps it up in no time good stuff

Tony G

socal114
01-09-2014, 08:16 PM
X2 on what vegas f slayer said....I bought mine at wallmart for 9 bucks and works champ...I have a fishcat deluxe pumps it up in no time good stuff

Tony G
X3...The Walmart pump is inexpensive and works fantastic. Black w/red markings and I found it in the Bicycle dept.

phishin phool
01-09-2014, 09:05 PM
x4 on Walmart pump, I have the Coleman double action one and its still goin strong after 5 years. Was about $12 if I remember right.