PDA

View Full Version : Yucaipa question

ghettofishermans son
01-08-2014, 05:22 PM
Got the day off work tomorrow and planning on hitting up Yucaipa but forgot they stocked tomorrow . Do they allow fishing on stock day? And what time do they stock. Don't want to waste my day if they don't stock till late n I'm there jigging for hours then am ready to leave by the time the stock truck should show.

KidTrout
01-08-2014, 05:27 PM
You can't fish stocking day so no point of going there. Looks like your gonna have to try a different lake.

IncredibleHuck
01-09-2014, 07:55 AM
You can't fish stocking day so no point of going there. Looks like your gonna have to try a different lake.

They do allow you to fish on the stock days, but it is at the lake not being stocked. You could always try Glen Helen, not sure if they changed or not, but they used to allow fishing on stock days.

mefishtoo
01-09-2014, 09:37 AM
They do allow you to fish on the stock days, but it is at the lake not being stocked. You could always try Glen Helen, not sure if they changed or not, but they used to allow fishing on stock days.

will be there camping and fishing this weekend!

mefishtoo
01-13-2014, 10:45 AM
a small report on Yucaipa,
fished Friday, got 3 trout, nice size, Saturday went wishing and got nothing, it was crowded, lots of people left by noon, fishing was not good, the people next to me had about 12 rods, had been there since 7:30 AM and got nothing.
I guess, you most go the first day they allow you to fish the top lake.
on friday in the middle lake people were getting lots of small fish, I don't think they respect the 5 fish per person rule.

reelgurlzfish
01-17-2014, 07:27 PM
hate it when people disrepect the 2 rod and 5 fish limits. they end up ruing it for us that follow the rules. they probably dont have licenses either

a small report on Yucaipa,
fished Friday, got 3 trout, nice size, Saturday went wishing and got nothing, it was crowded, lots of people left by noon, fishing was not good, the people next to me had about 12 rods, had been there since 7:30 AM and got nothing.
I guess, you most go the first day they allow you to fish the top lake.
on friday in the middle lake people were getting lots of small fish, I don't think they respect the 5 fish per person rule.