PDA

View Full Version : Rocks-Cracks-Caves-Hallways

noleash
01-06-2014, 08:39 PM
Fished a half-day session. Hooked six and landed three. Largest a 3.5, smallest a 2.0. One spot two angles. Very productive bite if your able to hold your breath for a long time! Tech #1 - The Rock Climb Crack Crawl Cave Crash. Tech #2 -The Horizontal Hallway Snail Crawl. Weightless goop up _ _ _ with constant contact to bottom and spot on dept. Five feet high or low and -no go- spot on, and SLAMO. Critical! Everyone today seemed to realize that motor noise is the enemy and it definitely was keep to a minimum! Way to go guys-AWSOME! Anyway that's about it ,However please keep in mind that there a 10000 spots on that lake that hold fish and to jam up someone else IS NOT COOL.:Twisted:

Matt_Magnone
01-06-2014, 09:22 PM
Fished a half-day session. Hooked six and landed three. Largest a 3.5, smallest a 2.0. One spot two angles. Very productive bite if your able to hold your breath for a long time! Tech #1 - The Rock Climb Crack Crawl Cave Crash. Tech #2 -The Horizontal Hallway Snail Crawl. Weightless goop up _ _ _ with constant contact to bottom and spot on dept. Five feet high or low and -no go- spot on, and SLAMO. Critical! Everyone today seemed to realize that motor noise is the enemy and it definitely was keep to a minimum! Way to go guys-AWSOME! Anyway that's about it ,However please keep in mind that there a 10000 spots on that lake that hold fish and to jam up someone else IS NOT COOL.:Twisted:

Tech #2 -The Horizontal Hallway Snail Crawl.

now i GOTTA try that! and people say the bathtub feather contraption doesn't catch fish. For a guy to decide out of the blue to become a bass fisherman, I think you're doing pretty damn well. Kinda scary that you figured out my game so fast. Keep killing it!

noleash
01-06-2014, 09:34 PM
Tech #2 -The Horizontal Hallway Snail Crawl.

now i GOTTA try that! and people say the bathtub feather contraption doesn't catch fish. For a guy to decide out of the blue to become a bass fisherman, I think you're doing pretty damn well. Kinda scary that you figured out my game so fast. Keep killing it!
Also: DO NOT forget that your shadow (Body) on the water also reflects on the surfaced bottom!:Secret:

Matt_Magnone
01-06-2014, 09:40 PM
Also: DO NOT forget that your shadow (Body) on the water also reflects on the surfaced bottom!:Secret:

so let me get this straight. if im on the bow shaking around all crazy, kicking my trolling motor around like a mad man and slamming my rod lockers with wreckless abandon; Fish can hear me? NO WAY! :LOL:

if i'm up there with the sun at my back casting a shadow across the waterline well before i reach the spot i intend to fish; Fish can be triggered in a negative response and know I'm there? NO WAY! :LOL:

if i sit in one spot with no graphs running, no trolling motor noise and being super stealth making not a sound with nothing but the slap of the water against the side of my boat; i'll catch more fish? NO WAY!!!! :LOL:

keep it up man. you got it! by the way. stay off my spot! hahaha

HawgZWylde
01-06-2014, 09:49 PM
so let me get this straight. if im on the bow shaking around all crazy, kicking my trolling motor around like a mad man and slamming my rod lockers with wreckless abandon; Fish can hear me? NO WAY! :LOL:

if i'm up there with the sun at my back casting a shadow across the waterline well before i reach the spot i intend to fish; Fish can be triggered in a negative response and know I'm there? NO WAY! :LOL:

if i sit in one spot with no graphs running, no trolling motor noise and being super stealth making not a sound with nothing but the slap of the water against the side of my boat; i'll catch more fish? NO WAY!!!! :LOL:

[QUOTE]keep it up man. you got it! by the way. stay off my spot! hahaha

Hey man that goes for both of you guys...:Guns:

BTW, where you been bro, haven't seen you around here in awhile...

HawgZWylde
01-06-2014, 09:52 PM
Your the dude cruisin in the spa eh? I've seen you a bunch out there. Indeed, stealth is of the essence. Good job man...

noleash
01-06-2014, 10:39 PM
Your the dude cruisin in the spa eh? I've seen you a bunch out there. Indeed, stealth is of the essence. Good job man...
Yea it was really all about getting off the shoreline before my luck ran out (RATTLESNAKES), I mean when there trying to crawl into my backpack and all that was scary,but the kicker was when I saw a baby coiled up next to this other guys backpack and the VOICE said its time boy. So when I saw a LIVINGSTON on craigslist come up I Pounced on it! Not just one but two for the price of one! One for D and one for Redondo:Shocked:After some spastic fab ing I realized this thing is perfect for D . The pluses are: Sleeps two comfortable, sub floors float and paddle like a surfboard, plenty of storage for two-tackle, clothes, etc, eight rod holders, stable as hell, and best of all cost is Five Dollars to drive, launch, and fish the whole lake for the day:Big Grin: Looking out the kitchen window all I see are the last fields in Hemet and the Giant East Dam, it really is pretty at sunrise each morning! So Yea when some yahoo comes crashing the party and turns something special into something UGLY it gets personal. Here is the Deal........if we all who use this lake work in unison to keep something special (SPECIAL) then the (WHOLE) fishing community across this great nation of ours (especially here in SO Cal) could follow suit and D would live up to a standard it was meant to. Just a Pipe Dream? Maybe, but what IF!.........................:!!!::Idea: