PDA

View Full Version : SARL today any1??

fisherman951
01-04-2014, 04:49 AM
Im here in line about # 20. Any1 else in line or coming today? Any tips any1?

vanillagurilla
01-04-2014, 07:37 AM
White worm with green garlic powder bait If your a bait guy, a green head with orange tail mouse gets bit pretty good too.

Uneekguy27
01-04-2014, 12:42 PM
I'm here and I've been fishing since 7. Ain't caught crap!! Not to promising for a first time visitor!!!

fishinglakes.com
01-04-2014, 01:08 PM
I'm here and I've been fishing since 7. Ain't caught crap!! Not to promising for a first time visitor!!!

Hi, the Lake Guides can help, stop in the Tackle Shop and ask Staff to have one of the Lake Guides stop by and give you some help. Thanks!

Uneekguy27
01-04-2014, 01:21 PM
Hi, the Lake Guides can help, stop in the Tackle Shop and ask Staff to have one of the Lake Guides stop by and give you some help. Thanks!

Everyone in levitz corner is facing the skunk. We've moved around three times already!!!!

fisherman951
01-04-2014, 02:01 PM
Just got home and it was a SLOW day. We were the 2 guys on the only pontoon out there. We were able to scratch off 5 but all rats nothing decent at all. Good thing that pontoon was 1/2 off if not it would of been horrible

Carptain_Bao
01-04-2014, 03:06 PM
Either rats or toad...

blakeb
01-04-2014, 05:10 PM
I fished sarl the past 4 weeks accept for this week. Things I've noticed is presentation and correct gear plays a huge factor if you have any questions or anything pm me feel free

Blakeb

fisherman951
01-04-2014, 10:40 PM
I fished sarl the past 4 weeks accept for this week. Things I've noticed is presentation and correct gear plays a huge factor if you have any questions or anything pm me feel free

Blakeb

i threw everything i had at them from PB to jigs to worms to yamaminows to just a simple marshmallow lol. as for gear all i have is UL on 2lb izorline tried depths from 6-24" different size jigs head but oh well it is what it is at least it was a beautiful day

blakeb
01-05-2014, 09:30 AM
i threw everything i had at them from PB to jigs to worms to yamaminows to just a simple marshmallow lol. as for gear all i have is UL on 2lb izorline tried depths from 6-24" different size jigs head but oh well it is what it is at least it was a beautiful day

Where were you fishing At?

fisherman951
01-05-2014, 08:00 PM
Where were you fishing At?

bubble hole levitz corner la palma corner mid lake boat dock area all over the lake i even pulled out some lures and gave trolling a try and nothing. shoot me a pm when are u going to be out there maybe we can meet up out there and u can show me ur techniques.

pitman
01-05-2014, 08:25 PM
SARL is tuff at times. Its not that small, its very deep (now the waters up again). Sure luck and the art of "fishing" as we know it plays a huge part in what happens here. My buddies and I have been coming here for years we think we know it. Sometimes you got it sometimes you dont. Its not because you your pb wasn't chartreuse or didn't have biteon on it. It just happens. Everyone gets humbled by the old skunk every now and then...Go to Corona!...lol

Troutin Man
01-05-2014, 09:29 PM
SARL is tuff at times. Its not that small, its very deep (now the waters up again). Sure luck and the art of "fishing" as we know it plays a huge part in what happens here. My buddies and I have been coming here for years we think we know it. Sometimes you got it sometimes you dont. Its not because you your pb wasn't chartreuse or didn't have biteon on it. It just happens. Everyone gets humbled by the old skunk every now and then...Go to Corona!...lol

I agree! Your friend could have chartreuse and you too...just a few feet apart and he may catch 3 and you zero. It is what it is. Luck and more luck! Jigs and lures on the other is luck and art form.

fisherman951
01-05-2014, 10:54 PM

i went to SARL cuz the boats are 50% off and didn't want to fish shore but i guess that wouldn't of mattered

Mr T-rex
01-05-2014, 11:16 PM
I also fished at sarl on Saturday and me and my buddy finished with 7 from shore! But we had to work for them it was tough getting them to bite! You have to switch up your presentation if you aren't getting bites. All day we were throwing mice tails until I decided to switch up to pb and that's when we caught all of our fish.