PDA

View Full Version : Starting of the New Year with a nice LMB

FrazeIb1
01-01-2014, 07:15 PM
Went fishing this AM "New Years Day 2014".........Got on the water right before 8:00 AM. I fished for (3) hours and even though the fishing was tough as it has been the last month or so, I managed two nice keepers. There were a lot of boats out this morning. I hope 2014 is just as good or even better than 2013 when it comes to the LMB.

Get out there and grind like the rest of us and if you stick to your go-to- baits whatever it maybe you can put some fish in the boat.

Until next time........Happy New Year and Tight Lines.........

GdHkSet1
01-02-2014, 04:37 PM
Nice job Fraze, good luck in this years tourneys - looks like your off to a great start. Just got my license last night, will try to hit DV before going back to the grind next week. See ya on the water man.

FrazeIb1
01-02-2014, 05:18 PM
Nice job Fraze, good luck in this years tourneys - looks like your off to a great start. Just got my license last night, will try to hit DV before going back to the grind next week. See ya on the water man.

I just bought mine online too........It will be delivered by mail within 2 weeks........I printed out the receipt which proves that I have this years 2014 license........I will be out there this weekend putting in some work.......