PDA

View Full Version : New Years Eve Report........

bassoholic
01-01-2014, 09:34 AM
Since no one posts on here anymore I'll give a little update...........we rented a basic boat and chucked big baits today until about 12 for nothing. Got word of a stock which came in about 7 am. Looked like a small Lassens stock with some BIG fish in the mix. You have the usual people who park on top of the stock truck and get away with it, picking off some trout. Saw a few 5 pounders out of the mix. Also saw a few GIANT striper moving in for a meal. Got a few swirls on the Punker but nothing else. Nada on the TT. We did see a guy catch a 22 pounder trolling a swimbait in the marina.......nice catch! Until next time!

Surfnsnowboard3
01-01-2014, 12:38 PM
Since no one posts on here anymore I'll give a little update...........we rented a basic boat and chucked big baits today until about 12 for nothing. Got word of a stock which came in about 7 am. Looked like a small Lassens stock with some BIG fish in the mix. You have the usual people who park on top of the stock truck and get away with it, picking off some trout. Saw a few 5 pounders out of the mix. Also saw a few GIANT striper moving in for a meal. Got a few swirls on the Punker but nothing else. Nada on the TT. We did see a guy catch a 22 pounder trolling a swimbait in the marina.......nice catch! Until next time!

You're right about no one reporting. It's sad. If I caught a 22 pounder, this board would be plastered with pictures.

Thanks for the report.

EL JEFE
01-01-2014, 04:17 PM
Thanks for the report. I need to get out there and get me a 22lber!

bassoholic
01-01-2014, 09:53 PM
Thanks for the report. I need to get out there and get me a 22lber!

No kidding!! I'd settle for a 20 pounder lol.....

GdHkSet1
01-02-2014, 04:34 PM
Nice job on closing out the year, cool pics - Hope 2014 is a banner year for you.