PDA

View Full Version : 1/2 off SARL Boat Rentals?

Piss on Myspace
12-28-2013, 01:31 PM
I recall hearing something about 1/2 off boat rentals a while ago. I checked the website and called the provided # but that got me nowhere...Does anybody know if its still in effect and will it still apply with the "takeme fishing" deals? Was planning on hitting corona tomorrow, however, with the lowered prices and this weeks tournament fish I may wind up at SARL.

Thanks in advance.

fishinglakes.com
12-28-2013, 04:31 PM
Yes, 1/2 off boats at SARL and the "Take Me Trout Fishing Special" are still in effect. Lots of Big Trout being caught, have fun!!

Troutin Man
12-29-2013, 12:25 AM
Went to SARL last week and caught limit in two hours. Much too fast for the whole day I had planned. So I paid a double limit and caught another 5 more in another 3 hours for 10 trout.

Caught my first 5 in the big lake at Levits Corner using mice tails and my favorite Thomas buoyant...red/gold.

Caught my next five at Chris Pond throwing jigs. They liked the white with gray best. I put on a green trout worm that was cut in half and that was the ticket. All 5 with this jig...also dipped in bite on crimson.

Gave 7 trout away to neighbors and kept three for the family.

SARL is the way to go. Hot!!! :Flamethrower:

Piss on Myspace
12-30-2013, 12:17 AM
Thanks for the replies guys.

Thanks TM for the provided info as well...good stuff. Any size to your fish?

Cheers