PDA

View Full Version : Quagga Zebra Mussel Boat Tags

lowe
12-27-2013, 04:56 PM
I understand you will not be able to launch your boat without QZM boat tags. How much is the fee? Just another way for the goverment to get in your pocket and you still need to pass inspection ..lo

bassmeister
12-27-2013, 05:28 PM
$8.00 for odd years and $16.00 for even. I like how they started out the $16.00 fee on an even year jerks. Someone needed a job to make these stupid red stop QM stickers LOL.
The worst part for me is I own two boats OUCH, there goes my gas money for my DVL trip :(

HawgZWylde
12-27-2013, 05:31 PM
16 bucks and you are absolutely correct. The longer Cali is controlled by one party, the more expensive it's going to get. haha, you ain't seen nothin yet...

TUNAVIC
12-29-2013, 09:04 AM
$8.00 for odd years and $16.00 for even. I like how they started out the $16.00 fee on an even year jerks. Someone needed a job to make these stupid red stop QM stickers LOL.
The worst part for me is I own two boats OUCH, there goes my gas money for my DVL trip :(

Question,I have a 18ft C/C which I've always used in S/W for inshore fishing so when I bought the new tags I only paid 20 bucks for the two years,now let's say sometime during the next two yrs I decide I want to fish freshwater like Irvine,Puddingstone,or Cachuma,do I go back to dmv to purchase the 16.00 tags,or how do I proceed at that time?

Cya TUNAVIC

one long cast
12-29-2013, 10:56 AM
Either on-line with DMV or go to an Office. You must have the renewal identification number if you do do an on-line purchase.

Viejo
12-29-2013, 01:17 PM
Either on-line with DMV or go to an Office. You must have the renewal identification number if you do do an on-line purchase. The registration for my boat came with the Quagga Zebra Mussel tag form. They were very clear on the fines for each violation (if the lake will even let you on board).