PDA

View Full Version : reality crap tv?? duck dynasty , yukon , ax, swamp, what will 2014 trend be?????

BALLERONBUDGET
12-20-2013, 07:47 AM
without offending anyone ....2012 was rap stars/kardashians /hollywood nobods,. 2013 the trend was above..., u cant even walk into bass proshop or walmart without seeing toilet paper products to beef jerky with all those tv shows. does anyone really buy or watch these seriously??? wat will 2014
bring ??? more repo towtrucker fake drama or people of religious sects partying up in vegas , glorifying being 16 and preggy.........??? tv shows are 90%crap and not the same as we are knew it once once.......where u can actually sit with a family and watch somethng together.
i wonder if walmart will sell tshirts, blankets with 16 n pregnant stuff just like they do duck dynasty.......... my deuce cents..

cutbait
12-20-2013, 07:53 AM
I'm 90 percent sports, remaining 10% is a combo of Nova, Discovery and Science channels.

I admit to Whale wars and Duck Dynasty though.

Si is a crack up and I can't wait to see the hippies on whale wars sink themselves.

But your right. Junk junk junk on tv

HawgZWylde
12-20-2013, 08:23 AM
Agreed, Hollywood sucks the big one. But like CB, I admit to watching D/D and I like watching the poachers get popped on that other show (can't think of the name)...

DockRat
12-20-2013, 08:26 AM
Lame TV is taking over. I dig some of them though.

I like Alaska Last frontier, Mountain Men, Gold rush/ Beiring sea gold, Pawn stars, Amer Pickers, Storage Wars

smokehound
12-20-2013, 04:46 PM
I like dual survival. That's one reality show i dont hate.

old pudd fisher
12-20-2013, 07:39 PM
without offending anyone ....2012 was rap stars/kardashians /hollywood nobods,. 2013 the trend was above..., u cant even walk into bass proshop or walmart without seeing toilet paper products to beef jerky with all those tv shows. does anyone really buy or watch these seriously??? wat will 2014
bring ??? more repo towtrucker fake drama or people of religious sects partying up in vegas , glorifying being 16 and preggy.........??? tv shows are 90%crap and not the same as we are knew it once once.......where u can actually sit with a family and watch somethng together.
i wonder if walmart will sell tshirts, blankets with 16 n pregnant stuff just like they do duck dynasty.......... my deuce cents..
Honestly I never watch TV anymore only the 6:00 pm news. I would rather be working in the garage rebuilding a motor or fixing something.

shiromaguro88
12-20-2013, 07:51 PM
That's why I cut the cord. I only have netflex and over the air free network TV. I don't have to get bombarded with all that bs realty show. I do miss espn though.

shiromaguro88
12-20-2013, 08:08 PM
What's with all the little people shows. Do they still have one. Are people that fascinated with little people?

DockRat
12-20-2013, 08:45 PM
Wee Man is King of the little people.

Chuck Norris Kicks Van Damme's A S S

1st Van Damme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts_PVB5sR6U

DockRat
12-20-2013, 08:46 PM
Chuck says :LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-D1KVIuvjA

HawgZWylde
12-20-2013, 09:12 PM
What's with all the little people shows. Do they still have one. Are people that fascinated with little people?

Well, they liked Honey Boo Boo and that new show Naked and Afraid. Go figure...

BALLERONBUDGET
12-21-2013, 08:22 AM
yeah....little folks was so last yr...guess networks figured regular folks gonna get bored when little guys go shopping at grocery and do daily activities ! networks seem to point toward jersey folk, anyone with a southern drawl accent and phony wannabees living cali lifestyle.. REAL SHOWS: wild justice, mysteries at museum etc.... foxsports fishing/hunting chnnls... first 48 (love it when guys commit murder and cops pickem up at mama's house like nothing happened leading 25 to life i cellblock 2 .. gudluck .

the naked and afraid... ewwwww all the ladies seem to be over 60, not sure u wanna watch that during dinner hours...

trail blazer
12-28-2013, 09:00 PM
DiD MY PART 2 YEARS AGO,,,,,,,,,,,,No cable or sat tv in my home any more,,,,,,,just Netflix and a few dig ant channels,,,,,,,only way anybody will ever make any kind of change is to QUIT paying out big $$$ to Hollywood
for all that retarted junk,,,,,,,,,,,my kids absolutely hated it at first,,was real drama around my house at first,,,,lololol but now its not even mention,d,,,,

The old saying still holds water I believe,,,,,,,,,JUNK IN JUNK OUT!

TRAIL BLAZER

DockRat
12-28-2013, 09:52 PM
Dig ant channels,,,,,,,

Hey TB, If you like Ant channels you will really like Molton Aluminum ANT HILL ART.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGJ2jMZ-gaI

I make casts of ant colonies using molten aluminum to fill the tunnels and chambers of the nest. The result is an amazing sculpture showing the intricate detail of the nest architecture. The cast is then mounted for display on a wood base. Each display has a stainless steel plaque mounted on it with information on the cast and a unique cast number. These make perfect displays for a home or as an educational piece for teachers and professors to display in a science classroom or laboratory.

http://anthillart.com

trail blazer
12-29-2013, 04:45 PM
D/R I gotta say that that is awesome,,,,,,,,some would say weird,,,lol,,,,but if it makes $ ,,that changes weird to clever,,,,,,,,i love abstract style art the most anyway myself

DockRat
12-29-2013, 05:09 PM
TB, ask Cutbait for for the aluminum. He can get you plenty. :LOL:

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130501_155051_195_zps498cc448.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_20130501_155051_195_zps498cc448.jpg.html)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IugvemOyZY

DarkShadow
12-30-2013, 08:26 AM
DiD MY PART 2 YEARS AGO,,,,,,,,,,,,No cable or sat tv in my home any more

How do you watch the championship bound Lakers?

trail blazer
12-30-2013, 05:20 PM
Lol I'll just have to suffer,,, ,,,,,,,,,actually with digi the ant I get all major networks and bought 13 other channels,I do miss disc,history and sports channel's though

City Dad
01-02-2014, 09:23 AM
Locked Up Abroad.

cutbait
01-02-2014, 09:41 AM
Locked Up Abroad.

Amanda Knox

DarkShadow
01-02-2014, 09:45 AM
Locked Up Abroad.

You know, when I first saw the name of the show, I always thought it would portray people like my cousin Jesse, who once got locked up for entire long 4th of July weekend in a TJ jail for peeing in an alley about 10 years ago.

But if you're smuggling 9 kilos of heroin from Thailand and you get caught, I have very little pity for you, and can barely understand why they would make a show about you.

City Dad
01-02-2014, 12:29 PM
You know, when I first saw the name of the show, I always thought it would portray people like my cousin Jesse, who once got locked up for entire long 4th of July weekend in a TJ jail for peeing in an alley about 10 years ago.

But if you're smuggling 9 kilos of heroin from Thailand and you get caught, I have very little pity for you, and can barely understand why they would make a show about you.

I show them to my kids as cautionary tales...