PDA

View Full Version : made a 4 pole holder for my fishcat 4

one_leg
09-25-2007, 12:33 PM
REZ,

It looks great to me. Good luck to you when you finally get to test it out.

One_Leg

matt duarte
09-25-2007, 12:48 PM
ya dude it looks sweet! one thing you might want to add so you not digging in you pockets the whole time is a plier holder... I would just cut a slot on the main tube holding the holders togther so you can fit a pair of needle nose in their

but it looks good dude better than the one I made for my tube.....the glue dried to fast and it was a little crooked lol

matt duarte
09-25-2007, 01:27 PM
ya that's sweet that their interchangable! I should of done that to mine... I need to go get some pvc anyway.. I should pick up extra to play around with

Z-TUNAKILLER
09-25-2007, 03:49 PM
Nice job rez on the pvc rod holder, drill an tap a small hole, where you can get to it and use a short screw, so it doesn't FU-K up your rods. if you don't have a small tap, let me know i'll bring 1 next time i go to the goon, it will only take a min. to do ?

Z

FISH ON !

kongfish
09-25-2007, 04:02 PM
Hey guys, have you thought of using threaded parts so if you want to change for rod holder to trolling just unsrew and rescrew. Also when you are building your holders and want to glue.Place parts how you want them and angle. Take a marker and put a line across both pieces. When you go to glue put pices togeather a little off from line. Twist until lines match hold for a count of 10. Hope this may help you, Great bendo to you all.

Socal Bassman
09-25-2007, 07:28 PM
Looking good Rez. It's simple, yet functional. I'm still drawing up plans for my own FC4.

Fisher-of-Men
09-27-2007, 05:27 PM
Good job with the PVC!

So...........do you do sprinkler systems too? :lol:

J/K :wink:

Fisher-of-Men