PDA

View Full Version : WTT/ Phoenix Swimbait rod

swimB8smasher
12-19-2013, 08:41 PM
I got a Phoenix Ultra Swimbait Classic 7'9 Heavy action 2-8oz(EVA and cork mixed handel, carbon woven rod blank) rod up for trades or for sell for the right price, the rod is used but in great condition, i have however removed the hook hanger from the rod and instead drilled a small hole in the trigger to use a bait hanger as the baits i used on the rod were fairly heavy and i felt more comfortable placing the bait there instead of the hook hanger and if you buy a modern Phoenix rod they also have a hole drilled in the trigger for the same reasons. The rod is pretty sweet and has great mojo as i caught 2 PBs on the rod and many other DD's with it. Im looking to trade it for a Dobyns Crankbait rod , or G-Loomis crankbait rod, looking for a big rod not a little tiny one. Also a Daiwa reels preferably zillions or something of the nature but will consider shimanos if its worth it . Thanks guys if the rod doesnt get traded no big deal, but if it can trade it out for something i feel like i can use thats great. i can send you pictures of it if need be, text or email 626 456-0864 or socalbassmaster@gmail.com will meet half way if reasonably close with in 35 miles or so of Pomona Ca