PDA

View Full Version : SARL report 12/14/13

Mr T-rex
12-16-2013, 10:11 AM
Whats up FNN i did some fishing with my dad this past saturday and it seems like SARL is back. the water level is rising and fishing is on point
We fished The pump house from 6am to 12pm and we managed to get 10 trout in total. 5 were caught on pink and white mice tails (bait & wait style) and the other 5 were caught on trout king mini jigs (white). Seems like the SARL trout like plastics and jigs more than powerbait because i havent been pretty successful with the pb. we got a couple this season but usually i get hit on the mice tails so thats my go to bait.
two of my buddys ranked out because they were expecting 22mph winds but that didnt stop me and my dad from going the wind did hit hard from 9am to 10am but after that the lake was glass and it actually turned out to be a good day.
also one question are the Berkeley mice tails more effective than the trout king ones ? i bought some trout king mice tails and i did not get a bite at all, switched from trout king to Berkeley and boom game on . i dont think the trout king ones float as much as the berkely

Species: 10 Trout
Bait: Pink & White Mice tails carolina rigged and Trout king mini jigs

http://i.imgur.com/4YeFs8N.jpg

cambofisher
12-16-2013, 10:29 AM
Nice going out there. I too was getting them on the Berkley power mouse on Sunday. You maybe right on the difference between the two plastics. Good job.

TroutOnly
12-16-2013, 10:56 AM
RAT-TAILS ROCK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NICE CATCH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mr T-rex
12-16-2013, 11:10 AM
Thanks seems like we both killed it on mice tails! Hope to see you on the lake one day

Nice going out there. I too was getting them on the Berkley power mouse on Sunday. You maybe right on the difference between the two plastics. Good job.

Mr T-rex
12-16-2013, 11:10 AM
Thank you T.O still looking into booking a trip with you soon i really follow and read all of your reports

RAT-TAILS ROCK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NICE CATCH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

vanillagurilla
12-16-2013, 11:46 AM
Trout kings stuff is unscented.

Mr T-rex
12-16-2013, 11:51 AM
Ahh thats what it is. I didnt even think of that boss

Trout kings stuff is unscented.