PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to Mojave?

KidTrout
12-12-2013, 10:00 AM
I haven't been there since their derby a month ago and was wondering how it is. It usually does pretty good. It's always been one of my favorite lakes. If anyone knows anything on it let me know please. Thanks.

seal
12-12-2013, 11:15 AM
KidTrout, they are planting weekly alternating between the 2 lakes and every other week DFW plantings. What more do you need to know?

KidTrout
12-12-2013, 08:03 PM
KidTrout, they are planting weekly alternating between the 2 lakes and every other week DFW plantings. What more do you need to know?

Have the fish been hitting good? Last time It was really slow. I remember catching my limit there in an hour easily.

seal
12-13-2013, 08:29 AM
Thomas Bouyants = quality fish in the late afternoon.

Kingfish Addict
12-15-2013, 09:03 PM
Have the fish been hitting good? Last time It was really slow. I remember catching my limit there in an hour easily.

Wait a minute. It was really slow but you caught your limit in an hour? :???::Confused:

KidTrout
12-15-2013, 09:09 PM
Wait a minute. It was really slow but you caught your limit in an hour? :???::Confused:

No it was slow the last time I went and in years past I use to catch my limit of nothing but 3lbers + for my limit. This weekend the biggest I caught was 2lbs and caught about 30 little states.