PDA

View Full Version : Health Advisory.......

Fishin4runner
12-10-2013, 07:54 PM
I was just looking at some fishing reports for pyramid on another site (fishhound.com) and I read there is a health warning about eating fish from here. Upon further research
(http://oehha.ca.gov/fish/so_cal/pyramidlake2013.html) there is a health warning on the fish from pyramid. Stripers are not listed however large and smallmouth bass and and bullhead cats are listed under do not consume or limit to one serving per week. Not sure the weight of this but just giving everyone a heads up.........

FishinGame
12-10-2013, 08:30 PM
Saw this a few months ago..... Supposed high level mercury areas are now put on paper...

Although, people have been eating trout and bass from these lakes and rivers for many, many years......

Interesting none the less....

Fishin4runner
12-10-2013, 08:46 PM
I know, I have eaten fish from here when I was younger and this past month, they tasted great and I have not grown six fingers so I am going to say the fish are fine. Probably just more of the Great State of California environmentalist bull crap.

cutbait
12-10-2013, 09:06 PM
Eat what you want!.

Govt agencies like this, have to find fault. Otherwise their entire existence is irrelevant.

DMV with no vehicle codes?

EPA with no dangers?

Air quality with no bad air?

Get my drift?

FishinGame
12-10-2013, 09:18 PM
Warning: This State is known to the State of California to Cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm...??

FishinGame
12-10-2013, 09:24 PM
....kinda like the entrance of any hospital displaying a proposition 65 warning... California has become a deadly place over the last few years... ONLY California right???! :Secret:

blame Erin Brokovich! haha...

trail blazer
12-10-2013, 09:26 PM
Yep,,,,more b.s. from. THAY. Tb

fishing_freak
12-11-2013, 10:06 AM
you could still eat it just dont eat a lot of it

trail blazer
12-12-2013, 04:52 AM
....kinda like the entrance of any hospital displaying a proposition 65 warning... California has become a deadly place over the last few years... ONLY California right???! :Secret:

blame Erin Brokovich! haha...

On the other hand FnG Iv noticed a mark,d difference in cutbaits habbits over the years,,,,as I give most of my fish away,,HE eats most of his ,, and iv noticed that it has kinda WARP,D his scense of humor,,,,have you noticed this also?

TRAIL BLAZER