PDA

View Full Version : 12-8-2013 Going aganist the odds at DVL

FrazeIb1
12-08-2013, 02:45 PM
Went fishing this AM from 0700-1100........There was a tournament (National Bass West) with approximately 42 boats. I decided not to fish the tournament because of the cold front that came in pushing the temps down in the low 30's........the water temp on the lake this AM was down to 57 degrees.. It was kinda tuff this AM but I did manage (7) keepers with my (5) best weighing 12.8 lbs............I think I might be kicking myself again for not entering the tournament but we shall see. It was alot of wind this AM with overcast cloudy skies which usually equals a big girl or two on the swimbait. It was really cold out there on the water this AM mid 40's... I am standing by for the results......

Until next time.......

Tight lines.......

inlandghia
12-08-2013, 04:43 PM
Sounds like a good cool morning out at the Jewel thanks for the report. I figured the turn out for the tournament would be good I was going to fish it myself waiting on the results ....

Matt_Magnone
12-08-2013, 10:30 PM
Went fishing this AM from 0700-1100........There was a tournament (National Bass West) with approximately 42 boats. I decided not to fish the tournament because of the cold front that came in pushing the temps down in the low 30's........the water temp on the lake this AM was down to 57 degrees.. It was kinda tuff this AM but I did manage (7) keepers with my (5) best weighing 12.8 lbs............I think I might be kicking myself again for not entering the tournament but we shall see. It was alot of wind this AM with overcast cloudy skies which usually equals a big girl or two on the swimbait. It was really cold out there on the water this AM mid 40's... I am standing by for the results......

Until next time.......

Tight lines.......

my buddy took 7th with a little over 12 and my boss dan and his partner took 8th with 12 and change. winning weight i think was around 14.

HawgZWylde
12-08-2013, 10:39 PM
my buddy took 7th with a little over 12 and my boss dan and his partner took 8th with 12 and change. winning weight i think was around 14.

3 or 5 fish bags?

karalm
12-09-2013, 06:33 AM
14.02 won it on a 5 fish bag

Stormcrow
12-09-2013, 07:17 AM
Small bags all around...my partner and I did 11.22 with 5. Total crapshoot with what fish ate the most recently. We missed a check by only .75 lb. It was fun though....Cold...but fun.

FrazeIb1
12-09-2013, 07:46 AM
Well, let's just say I did it again. Even my wife is mad because I could have had a 4th place finish........I let a little weather dictate if I would fish or not and then went fishing anyway. A scared man can't win.......WOW.....I love the tough fisihing conditions. It evens out the playing field......Look for me for sure in the next DVL tourney.....Rain, sleet or snow.......what's the worst thing that could happen.......even if I don't win top 5........ I will have fun fishing..........