PDA

View Full Version : Full moon FEESHIN

LOLO
12-08-2013, 10:30 AM
The next full moon I am gonna try this at SARL and was wondering if there are any differences than during the day tactic wise bait,casting distance can you get away with a heavier line since it's dark any info to help me and my brother and nephews have a successful trip. Thanks

dday07
12-08-2013, 03:54 PM
The next full moon I am gonna try this and was wondering if there are any differences than during the day tactic wise bait,casting distance can you get away with a heavier line since it's dark any info to help me and my brother and nephews have a successful trip. Thanks

42983Help me..help you... What are you fishing for?

LOLO
12-08-2013, 04:56 PM
Going to be feeshin for trout at SARL

pitman
12-08-2013, 05:55 PM
No need for heavier line. Use same setups as the day time. Scents are a must. Don't get your hopes up I've never had good luck there at night for trout but if you have lines in the water you always have a chance tho. Good luck.

dday07
12-09-2013, 07:57 AM
No need for heavier line. Use same setups as the day time. Scents are a must. Don't get your hopes up I've never had good luck there at night for trout but if you have lines in the water you always have a chance tho. Good luck.

Agree...scents are important for any species at nite but you can use heavier line if you like...but i wouldn't go heavier than 8lb.