PDA

View Full Version : FYI - Laguna Lake

Pecci
12-05-2013, 03:28 PM
I read where the anti's are actively trying to stop fishing in Laguna Lake. Evidently, some ducks were seen with hooks in their bills. They are investigating the stocking program, and who pays for it ... among other things.

People if we don't fight back we'll lose this along with a lot more. The squeaky wheels get's the grease. If these folks want fishing stopped more than we want it as recreational pastime ... WE LOSE!!!:Sad:

smokehound
12-06-2013, 05:40 PM
Dont blame the fishermen, blame the morons that feed the ducks

fishindude420
12-06-2013, 06:04 PM
Dont blame the fishermen, blame the morons that feed the ducks

+1 man. That's all that needs to be said right there its bs! the same people blaming us and trying to stop us fishing are the ones feeding them. I cant even make a cast anymore without a duck chasing my lure since there so use to being fed by humans they think everything we throw is food. Its defenitely not our fault

bulletoothulk
12-08-2013, 07:35 AM
Went there this morning and some lady gave me crap , said I should pick up my line and hooks , I showed the lady the line on my rod and told it wasn't the same I was throwing braid line and this was 4 lb but she didn't belive me and kept yelling . These people are so stupid

twin22s
12-09-2013, 12:07 PM
We can all help keep our favorite places clean, even if its not your trash, picking it up could be the difference between stocking fish or not, or even being open to fish at all.
Blaming someone else for the mess is their job, not ours.

smokehound
12-16-2013, 08:12 AM
Fortunately, i dont run into psychos there.. well except for that one guy that sits in the corner and yells obscenities..

gogreeenz4
12-16-2013, 02:11 PM
+1 man. That's all that needs to be said right there its bs! the same people blaming us and trying to stop us fishing are the ones feeding them. I cant even make a cast anymore without a duck chasing my lure since there so use to being fed by humans they think everything we throw is food. Its defenitely not our fault

if only the fish were as eager as them damn birds......

smokehound
12-16-2013, 05:51 PM
if only the fish were as eager as them damn birds......
alaguna is tricky if you're unfamiliar with it.. there's actually a magic hour where it almost always goes wfo.

Of course, naturally, I won't release that info here, but if you find out the routine of the fish in any lake, finding them becomes quite easy.

troutman27
12-16-2013, 08:49 PM
Fortunately, i dont run into psychos there.. well except for that one guy that sits in the corner and yells obscenities..

That guy told me that taco bell is serving lizards to the feminists...