PDA

View Full Version : Super Trout Opener - Corona Lake - Rainy, but worth it!

ProdigyFishing
12-04-2013, 03:41 PM
What's up FNN,

Had a good day out at Corona Lake for the super trout opener. Caught a limit with a really nice kicker trout and catfish. All fish taken using a Sierra Slammers Ball and Chain split shot rigged with a size 10 Owner Mosquito hook doused in a combo of Bite-On Roe and Maize. The Factory Phenix Elixir 2 piece 7' rod was the hot stick for the day.

http://youtu.be/RBAYssLBFps

fisherman951
12-04-2013, 03:55 PM
that rod was bendooo nice catch.. water seems super low at corona

ProdigyFishing
12-04-2013, 04:05 PM
Yeah, that's what I love about those Phenix Rods, they go Bendo, but have the Backbone to pull in the bigguns! The water is probably the lowest I have ever seen it at Corona. Probably 10+ vertical feet down from full pool. We need rain!

Rooster
12-04-2013, 04:07 PM
Looks like you got it all covered but you clearly need a Net sponsor. :LOL: J/k Wes... Nice fish bro

Tube Killer
12-05-2013, 09:27 PM
Nice fishing bro Thought you were a freaking Yacker. Either way your a bad *** fisherman glad to see you Smahsing them in a tube bro

ProdigyFishing
12-12-2013, 12:15 AM
Looks like you got it all covered but you clearly need a Net sponsor. :LOL: J/k Wes... Nice fish bro

LOL, got it covered. Just have not had to time to replace a bunch of stuff that got stolen a couple of months ago including my customized big fish net for the float tube and the Kayak. All in time my Friend!

ProdigyFishing
12-12-2013, 12:17 AM
Nice fishing bro Thought you were a freaking Yacker. Either way your a bad *** fisherman glad to see you Smahsing them in a tube bro

Thanks, long time no talk. Let's go out to Corona sometime this season. Give me a call.