PDA

View Full Version : Troutsgiving weekend at my local city park

reelgurlzfish
12-02-2013, 07:46 PM
Thursday - limited out
Friday - a big wet skunk. fished in the rain for as long as i can stand without the proper gear (did get nibbles and farmed a couple but nothing landed
Saturday - loooooong day but didnt go home empty handed. bite was slow but ended up with 1 :)
Sunday - limited out by noon and got to watch a little boy catch his first trout. was stoked for him

I am thankful for the ability to spend so much time fishing ;) i have also met many nice fellow anglers at this lake that make it a pleasant experience. Cant say that for all lakes and anglers here on FNN

:Not Worthy:

Carptain_Bao
12-02-2013, 08:12 PM
Thursday - limited out
Friday - a big wet skunk. fished in the rain for as long as i can stand without the proper gear (did get nibbles and farmed a couple but nothing landed
Saturday - loooooong day but didnt go home empty handed. bite was slow but ended up with 1 :)
Sunday - limited out by noon and got to watch a little boy catch his first trout. was stoked for him

I am thankful for the ability to spend so much time fishing ;) i have also met many nice fellow anglers at this lake that make it a pleasant experience. Cant say that for all lakes and anglers here on FNN

:Not Worthy:

Glad to hear you had a great Troutsgiving just like we had at Irvine Lake a week ago, saw a few of your reports, seems that you got em trout dialed in at the local lakes, hope to meet you at the vine someday or maybe I'll pay your local holes a visit lol

reelgurlzfish
12-02-2013, 08:25 PM
thanks a bunch 1 i plan on trying to get to the Vine soon. budget is a bit tight though.

Glad to hear you had a great Troutsgiving just like we had at Irvine Lake a week ago, saw a few of your reports, seems that you got em trout dialed in at the local lakes, hope to meet you at the vine someday or maybe I'll pay your local holes a visit lol

I*B*CATCHIN
12-03-2013, 05:32 AM
First I liketo say I'm jealous cause I can't fish that many days in a row , second its great that you can third is you sure know how to get the trout to bite...