PDA

View Full Version : put in a full days work....

reelgurlzfish
11-30-2013, 07:12 PM
and caught 1 trout .... people think im crazy sitting at the lake all day but it keeps me out of the house and i enjoy the company. Tomorrow is another day :) ....will do it all over again. because i can !
:Fishing Hole:

Troutin Man
11-30-2013, 08:55 PM
You are crazy! But aren't all peeps who love to fish!? Love your attitude! Good luck tomorrow!

etucker1959
11-30-2013, 10:30 PM
and caught 1 trout .... people think im crazy sitting at the lake all day but it keeps me out of the house and i enjoy the company. Tomorrow is another day :) ....will do it all over again. because i can !
:Fishing Hole:
They were still biting yesterday in one of my local ponds that I visit, pm me if you want more information. Lures and power worms were doing the trick, not much on PB.

reelgurlzfish
12-01-2013, 06:43 AM
haha usually people meet me before knowing im crazy ;) Thanks for the luck. I need it LoL

You are crazy! But aren't all peeps who love to fish!? Love your attitude! Good luck tomorrow!

reelgurlzfish
12-01-2013, 06:47 AM
pretty sure i know which you are referring to but i am going to stay local. your lakes are more of a drive for me. im pretty sure with my knowledge of fishing i can figure it out. i like the challenge of trying to catch on the days no one else will go because the truck wasnt just there. they were biting in one area ysterday but i refuse to be in a herd all casting into the same spot as 20 other anglers. :)

They were still biting yesterday in one of my local ponds that I visit, pm me if you want more information. Lures and power worms were doing the trick, not much on PB.

I*B*CATCHIN
12-01-2013, 07:37 AM
×2 whats crazy about being on the bank allday for the skunk ...i did it yesterday ...& enjoyed time and company

reelgurlzfish
12-01-2013, 06:18 PM
i do agree. This chick would rather sit on the banks all day and get skunked than sit on the couch all day and watch bad TV LoL

I hit the lake again today and limited out by noon.

Fishing is like a box of chocolates....you never know what you gonna get ;-)

×2 whats crazy about being on the bank allday for the skunk ...i did it yesterday ...& enjoyed time and company

jaggerbub
12-01-2013, 06:55 PM
Glad you had better luck today... U got them lakes down girl. Good for you...

reelgurlzfish
12-01-2013, 07:05 PM
thanks :) its taken lots of trips and trials and tribulations but im starting to figure out a few of the lakes so this is definitely my best season yet. 3rd times a charm :) My first trout season I was only "allowed" to use bait, but I dropped that restriction and have grown like the flower I am haha

Glad you had better luck today... U got them lakes down girl. Good for you...