PDA

View Full Version : Striperbowl 2013. 12/14/13

trail blazer
11-24-2013, 05:14 AM
Pyramid lake.

All lake rules apply!,launch at 7ish,all boats off the water by 4pm, gates close at 5pm.

all DFG rules apply!.

This event will be taking place along side a bass club event, We will all be respectful to others on the lake so as not to tarnish the striper crews reputation!

Lets set an example guys!

Were all <WITHOUT QUESTION>moBETTA then the rest of the people on the lake that day so lets act that way.:Cool:

End of the day gathering area will be announced at a later date.

Some people do NOT have a boat ride,,,lets do our best to get everybody a seat that signs up!.

ALSO!.

There will be a raffle at the end of the day weigh in and get togather,,,,,,Bring a little striper gear for that please!

ALSO,

Previous winners MUST be present or should make sure the trophy , or trophy,s are present for the next winners.

If anyone starts crying abought the weather and acting like a bass tourney wussy before this event has even taken place,,,,,That person will be RIDICULED/HAZED /SHUNN,D /and just all around beat up for the next 365 days as an example!:Shocked:

ALSO,

Bring coleman lanterns,,,,,,,,this will be our light sources if needed,,,no generators and no ext cords needed that way

Lets keep this event as simple as possible for all involved,,,,,more to be added shortly.

TRAIL BLAZER

UPDATE!,,11/30/13,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Spoke with TAMMY yesterday and secured a group camping site at the campground,yhat way we wont be in the parking lot doing our weigh in the same time as the bass girls.

ALSO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The bass tourney will be let in at 6 am and we will go in at 7 am so when we line up we should probably try not to box these guys in as they will need to get to the gate 1st.,,Lets all try to line up in the right lane and leave the left lane for the bass boys.

If any one wants to bring fire wood that would be G R E A T!,,,THE MORE THE BETTER!

Im not going to ask NOHO ART to do all the cooking as he gets roped into that all the time,,THANK YOU NOHO ART!

Myself and cutbait will be handleing the weigh in as usual,

we should all NOT forget to bring stuff for the raffle,

L A N T E R N S!,,,,,,I f just some of us bring some sort of light source we will be just fine!

!! V E R R Y I M P O R T A N T!!

PLEASE, If someone brings there family or children<THATS GREAT!,,,Lets all try and be respectful and control our language !!!PLEASE!

Lets remember,,,,,,,OFF the water by 4pm and the gates close at 5 pm,,,,,,,the weigh in will END! at 6pm,,,,anybody that cant make it by then will NOT be permitted to weigh.,What this means is that we will start weighing as soon as people start bring there fish to the scales,,,,,,but if your not there at 6 pm ,,,,WITH YOUR FISH! Your out!

If you want to cheat, THEN YOU SUCK! You have no CLASS! AND Your a PUNK!

Since none of us striper guys want to cheat NONE of US are any of those three things,

SO,,,,,if your offended by that last statement then your a cheater,,,,,,if you agree with that last statement then your NOT a cheater,,,,,,

LOL!!,,,MORE TO ADD AS MORE INFO IS AQUIRED!

UPDATE,,,,,,, Fears from some have prompted me to add a ice chest checker ,,IF REQUESTED AT THE START OF THE EVENT<<Just to keep everybody honest,,,,,

Iv assign,d that to DK ,,so if anybody has any doubts abought anybody ,,,,,,Man up and say something to me and we,l have DK take a looksee in the suspected cheaters ice chest,,,,,,,,

Of cource the BAKO BOYS will be exempt from any such actions just because of who we are!,,JUST SAYING!:Cool:

UPDATE,,,,,Added wed morn

Just made a trip to the mid to secure the campsite and reservations

Got the GROUP CITE C for 2 nights,,fri and sat night,,,,,,

Also secured some firewood for the campsite,,,,,,,The lake staff there was once again second to none,,,so,,

Also,,The lake staff will have a brand new batch of bait for sell in the gate shack,,,,,,,,,just so everybody knows
The GOOD STUFF,,,,,,,FRESH FROZEN DINES!

And once again,,,if anybody wants to add a little FIREWOOD to the event that would be great,,,will have quite a bit but the more the better

Lets do this,,,,,,,,anybody that wants to come fri and stay the night is welcome do so,it,l be a blast,,,,,,we will be meeting back at the same cite,C fOr the sat evening weigh in,

ALSO lets all remember to haze and shun DEVO for the bogus weather report,,,very important!,,

Also was ask,d to remind everybody to please line up only Behind the 1st Closed up guard shack AND in the right lane so as not to create a problem for the bass tourney girls to get in at 6am,,,,,,,,,we,l be in at 7 am,,,,,,

Lets all remember to pick up our trash and try to bring a light source of some kind

TRAIL BLAZER

CAPT'N
11-24-2013, 05:40 AM
I will get this started bright and early

1. Capt'n and crew

DEVOREFLYER
11-24-2013, 05:56 AM
I will get this started bright and early

1. Capt'n and crew
2. Devoreflyer and Hawgzwyld (aka da Bass Guys) lol

trail blazer
11-24-2013, 06:33 AM
list weather you have boat or not please,
1. Capt'n and crew
2. Devoreflyer and Hawgzwyld (aka da Bass Guys) lol
3. THE BAKO BOYS=1 possibly 2 boats if needed

cutbait
11-24-2013, 09:09 AM
Dec 14th.

But its soo cold?.

fishinone
11-24-2013, 11:15 AM
Dec 14th.

But its soo cold?.

The Hazing begins!

1. Capt'n and crew (1 boat)
2. Devoreflyer and Hawgzwyld (aka da Bass Guys) lol (1 "Bass Boat", please read "UGB Rocket")
4. fishinone, KPN, fishbones (1 boat)

DEVOREFLYER
11-24-2013, 11:44 AM
Hawgzwyld and I will be stealthy and sneak in with the Bass Guys unnoticed. lol

ps: The BassCat owners Tournament this morning at Mountain Home, Arkansas was 19 degrees at launch, now that is cold. A problem at launch was that the boats were frozen to the trailer bunks after the pre fish yesterday and several guys thought they had forgot to unhook the transom straps when their boat would not float off the trailer.

HawgZWylde
11-24-2013, 11:54 AM
the hazing begins!

2. Devoreflyer and hawgzwyld (aka da bass guys) lol (1 "bass boat", please read "ugb *redneck rocket")
3. The bako boys=1 possibly 2 boats if needed
4. Fishinone, kpn, fishbones (1 boat)

*ftfy.....

fishinone
11-24-2013, 01:24 PM
*ftfy.....

Mine used to go ftfy3 but the new 4 stroke is smaller. The price that I had to pay for cost effective trolling!

Fishin4runner
11-24-2013, 03:38 PM
2. Devoreflyer and Hawgzwyld (aka da Bass Guys) lol (1 "Bass Boat", please read "UGB Rocket")
5. F4R, possibly wife and son (1 boat)

FishingwithDave
11-24-2013, 07:42 PM
6. FishingWithDave (1 boat)

dk4885
11-24-2013, 09:46 PM
7. DK & Andrew ( 1 boat )

superbigfish
11-24-2013, 10:57 PM
Wonder FeeltheSteelGary will be there this year.

flyhigh123
11-25-2013, 11:50 AM
8. flyhigh123 with friends ( 1 boat)

MikesOcean
11-25-2013, 02:44 PM
9. Double Ocean + Tequila ( must have a clean grill if you want a swig -& no back washing)( 1 boat maybe 2 if needed)

cutbait
11-25-2013, 03:24 PM
9. Double Ocean + Tequila ( must have a clean grill if you want a swig -& no back washing)( 1 boat maybe 2 if needed)

Clean grill? Back washing?

I remember that! Was gross watching the saliva string away from the lips to the bottle

#1 Bass Acer
11-26-2013, 12:35 PM
10.#1BassAcer & NoHo Art (1 Boat)

trail blazer
11-26-2013, 05:57 PM
another BAKO BOY PYRMID S/BOWL Recon tomarrow,ANYBODY ELS GOING

Also Hopeing to see P,ROSE to iron out the rest of the details

TRAIL BLAZER

Fishin4runner
11-26-2013, 07:40 PM
See ya There. Me and my boy are going, gotta figure out the zones before Striper Fest.

another BAKO BOY PYRMID S/BOWL Recon tomarrow,ANYBODY ELS GOING

Also Hopeing to see P,ROSE to iron out the rest of the details

TRAIL BLAZER

Hitts0n
11-26-2013, 08:56 PM
11. Hitts0n (RipRap Trap) Fish N Sip
12.?

trail blazer
11-26-2013, 09:08 PM
hitts Do you need a ride?,and is fish n sip another person or what you,l be doing?

MustHuntAndFish
11-26-2013, 09:38 PM
Guys... I heard there's gonna be a Carp event at the Bako Duct on the 14th! There's one particular angler that will have a tough time deciding where he will be on that Big Day! I don't wanna call anyone out but he kinda looks like this...

Please... Everyone do your part to help him make the right decision.

MustHuntAndFish
11-26-2013, 09:47 PM
12. MustHuntandFish (might need a ride, might have 2 boats)

cutbait
11-27-2013, 04:28 AM

Might need a ride, might have 2 boats

And your worried about mere carp at weigh in?

MustHuntAndFish
11-27-2013, 06:30 AM

Look back at your last few reports... A lot more Golden n Green Carp than Stripers there. Kinda makes one wonder if that what you're targeting... I just wanna make sure you decide to be a Striper guy on the 14th. It wouldn't be the same with only one Bako Boy there.

If you do go to Striper Bowl... Do you have room on your boat? Just cause I may get my dad and a cousin to bring a boat doesn't mean they like me enough to let me fish with them. I can't figure out why... I'm a hell of a nice guy... I swear!

MustHuntAndFish
11-27-2013, 06:31 AM

Look back at your last few reports... A lot more Golden n Green Carp than Stripers there. Kinda makes one wonder if that what you're targeting... I just wanna make sure you decide to be a Striper guy on the 14th. It wouldn't be the same with only one Bako Boy there.

If you do go to Striper Bowl... Do you have room on your boat? Just cause I may get my dad and a cousin to bring a boat doesn't mean they like me enough to let me fish with them. I can't figure out why... I'm a hell of a nice guy... I swear!

cutbait
11-27-2013, 08:51 AM
Live Mid report!

We're on em...

8:45am

razar1345
11-27-2013, 08:52 AM
13, Razar1345 and John The Solar Guy

flyhigh123
11-27-2013, 10:02 AM
Live Mid report!

We're on em...

8:45am

this thread is for striper bowl only, not your reports. for a penalty, you need to share your secrets.... :Envious:

cutbait
11-27-2013, 04:33 PM
Bako boy Bucket brigade today. Was wide open till 9.

Better fish too!

Met fishn4runner And his boy. Good people. His son said they are the top notch striper killers from Quartz Hill! I like the kid!

Tammy received a big ole load today! Trout were thick and big at the ramp. 3 lbs or better

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20131127_143533_731_zps0d31e2d0.jpg

cutbait
11-27-2013, 04:36 PM
http://youtu.be/IPCdmeR9GXs

dk4885
11-27-2013, 04:47 PM
http://youtu.be/ipcdmer9gxs

lmao thats funny

MikesOcean
11-27-2013, 04:47 PM
LOVE IT!

Frikken hilarious!

DEVOREFLYER
11-27-2013, 05:04 PM
Yur gonna need a bigger bucket.

trail blazer
11-27-2013, 05:11 PM
seen more bald eagles today then iv ever seen there,,,,,,,,,,,those trout at the ramp were huge ,,,,,,,a few floaters from the fresh dunking,,,Bite was great in the AM,,,Continued to slow till we left at abought 1 45pm,,,,,,,,,,never quit completely just kept us working for,m,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I LOVE THAT LAKE!

STRIPERBOWL Here we come

TRAIL BLAZER

Hardcor
11-27-2013, 06:51 PM
http://youtu.be/IPCdmeR9GXs

That's Original !

Very Nice Day Bako Boys ! Good Luck at Striperbowl !

trail blazer
11-27-2013, 07:37 PM
its not original hardcore,,,,,,you pioneerd the talking stripers,,although in your vids the feesh are actually puppets,,,,in ours the striper IS actually talking for reals,lol

anyways,,,,,,,,I can not wait to see YOU and BOB<HARDONLY > again at the striperbowl,,,,,,,Even put ANOTHER whooping on you guys:Big Grin: ,,,,,

TRAIL BLAZER

trail blazer
11-27-2013, 07:40 PM
14,bob and cory/HARDONLY=1boat

MustHuntAndFish
11-28-2013, 09:01 AM
Bako boy Bucket brigade today. Was wide open till 9.

Better fish too!

Met fishn4runner And his boy. Good people. His son said they are the top notch striper killers from Quartz Hill! I like the kid!

Tammy received a big ole load today! Trout were thick and big at the ramp. 3 lbs or better

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20131127_143533_731_zps0d31e2d0.jpg

On my drive to Fresno yesterday I noticed a trail of blood that went from Smokey Bear Rd all the the way to Bako. Now I know where it came from! Nice haul guys... Successful Recon!

Oh yeah... and Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone.

Hitts0n
11-28-2013, 04:44 PM
you bringing out the bako battleship? lol big trout from shore and stripers! fish n sip is what we do!

superbigfish
11-28-2013, 05:39 PM
Does anyone have space for one more on their boat? I live in Long Beach. Anyone in the area and can give me a ride to and from the event? I'll pitch in for gas and I'll have my parents sign a permission slip.

superbigfish
11-28-2013, 06:24 PM
Does anyone have space for one more on their boat? I live in Long Beach. Anyone in the area and can give me a ride to and from the event? I'll pitch in for gas and I'll have my parents sign a permission slip.

Nm my brother will drop me off with a kayak.

trail blazer
11-30-2013, 07:35 AM
Update just added to 1st post on this thread!

11/30/13

Double A
11-30-2013, 09:56 AM
Pyramid lake.

All lake rules apply!,launch at 7ish,all boats off the water by 4pm, gates close at 5pm.

all DFG rules apply!.

This event will be taking place along side a bass club event, We will all be respectful to others on the lake so as not to tarnish the striper crews reputation!

Lets set an example guys!

Were all <WITHOUT QUESTION>moBETTA then the rest of the people on the lake that day so lets act that way.:Cool:

End of the day gathering area will be announced at a later date.

Some people do NOT have a boat ride,,,lets do our best to get everybody a seat that signs up!.

ALSO!.

There will be a raffle at the end of the day weigh in and get togather,,,,,,Bring a little striper gear for that please!

ALSO,

Previous winners MUST be present or should make sure the trophy , or trophy,s are present for the next winners.

If anyone starts crying abought the weather and acting like a bass tourney wussy before this event has even taken place,,,,,That person will be RIDICULED/HAZED /SHUNN,D /and just all around beat up for the next 365 days as an example!:Shocked:

ALSO,

Bring coleman lanterns,,,,,,,,this will be our light sources if needed,,,no generators and no ext cords needed that way

Lets keep this event as simple as possible for all involved,,,,,more to be added shortly.

TRAIL BLAZER

UPDATE!,,11/30/13,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Spoke with TAMMY yesterday and secured a group camping site at the campground,yhat way we wont be in the parking lot doing our weigh in the same time as the bass girls.

ALSO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The bass tourney will be let in at 6 am and we will go in at 7 am so when we line up we should probably try not to box these guys in as they will need to get to the gate 1st.

If any one wants to bring fire wood that would be G R E A T!,,,

Im not going to ask NOHO ART to do all the cooking as he gets roped into that all the time,,THANK YOU NOHO ART!

Myself and cutbait will be handleing the weigh in as usual,

we should all NOT forget to bring stuff for the raffle,

L A N T E R N S!,,,,,,I f just some of us bring some sort of light source we will be just fine!

PLEASE, If someone brings there family or children<THATS GREAT!,,,Lets all try and be respectful and control our language !!!PLEASE!

Lets remember,,,,,,,OFF the water by 4pm and the gates close at 5 pm,,,,,,,the weigh in will END! at 6pm,,,,anybody that cant make it by then will NOT be permitted to weigh.,What this means is that we will start weighing as soon as people start bring there fish to the scales,,,,,,but if your not there at 6 pm ,,,,WITH YOUR FISH! Your out!

If you want to cheat, THEN YOU SUCK! You have no CLASS! AND Your a PUNK!

Since none of us striper guys want to cheat NONE of US are any of those three things,

SO,,,,,if your offended by that last statement then your a cheater,,,,,,if you agree with that last statement then your NOT a cheater,,,,,,

LOL!!,,,MORE TO ADD AS MORE INFO IS AQUIRED!

TRAIL BLAZER

Not offended at all...
But, can I weigh in, in the morning line up ?
If not, consider me offended ;)

trail blazer
11-30-2013, 10:15 AM
Not offended at all...
But, can I weigh in, in the morning line up ?
If not, consider me offended ;)

Yes you may brian,,,,,,,,,,,,,we,l just jot you down for 0 lbs right now,,,That puts you in the lead already , not a bad way to feel like a contender actually concidering team doubleocean is destined to feel the wrath of another BAKO BOY BEATDOWN Once the real contenders begin waying in!

TEAM BAKO!

trail blazer
11-30-2013, 10:20 AM
Were going to need some BAIT RECONs if at all possible from the Band W guys if at all possible,

I will be blasting the whereaboughts of the active troll fish the morn of the event while in line,info from the bako boys troll recons,,,,,,,,,,,,hope the B and W guys will do the same ,,,,,,,The way I see it,,,,,,the more people that catch fish the better!

TRAIL BLAZER

MustHuntAndFish
12-03-2013, 08:59 PM
Was looking back at some of the Pre-Striper Bowl Smack from last year...

Double A??? You really missed Striper Bowl for something that you can handle at any courthouse on any day of the week? Hope you've straightened out your priorities over the past 12 to 14 months!:LOL:

dk4885
12-03-2013, 09:37 PM
Smack talk this year is missing. But I understand it's just a waist of time since it's in everybody's mind that us fresno boys will win this year again.

EfrenM
12-03-2013, 09:54 PM
Hey guys who won the striper bowl last year ??

TroutOnly
12-03-2013, 10:07 PM
Do you want smack talk, carpdink?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cutbait
12-04-2013, 05:49 AM
Do you want smack talk, carpdink?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hmmm?

Let me see?

Hmmmm?

TroutOnly
12-04-2013, 09:53 AM
I say bring it bbbbbbbeeeeeeeooooooooootttttcccccccchhhhhhhhh,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,me and cory are going talk all kinds of smack about you on friday while we kill some skinner stripers and hope we dont run into any of the poachers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

trail blazer
12-04-2013, 12:51 PM
I still remember the bake boys first time at one of our striper tourneys ,,won it easily with our super attuned skills. Been holding back ever since,,,,,kinda letting the little people have there chance.,,,,the bake boys are humble like that. TRAIL blazer

socalbassboy
12-04-2013, 01:34 PM
15. socalbassboy

socalbassboy
12-04-2013, 01:39 PM
Im sorry to say that the tourny happens to fall under my 1 year anniversary with my girlfriend....so sadly shes gunna be pissed at me when i break the news to her haha!! See you all there!

dk4885
12-04-2013, 01:43 PM
I still remember the bake boys first time at one of our striper tourneys ,,won it easily with our super attuned skills. Been holding back ever since,,,,,kinda letting the little people have there chance.,,,,the bake boys are humble like that. TRAIL blazer

Lmao little people.

fishinone
12-04-2013, 01:55 PM

That just goes without saying!

MustHuntAndFish
12-04-2013, 02:03 PM
i still remember the bake boys first time at one of our striper tourneys ,,won it easily with our super attuned skills. Been holding back ever since,,,,,kinda letting the little people have there chance.,,,,the bake boys are humble like that. Trail blazer

Huuuuumble !!!!!

trail blazer
12-04-2013, 03:04 PM
Huuuuumble !!!!!

I know I know,,,,,,,,,i ask,d tammy and mark to PLEASE not put that sign up again,,,,,,also ask,d BOB and HARDCORE to not be B L A S T I N G The fact that they new us by printing up all those bumper stickers,,,,,, iv seen those things everywhere

Double A
12-04-2013, 04:36 PM
Was looking back at some of the Pre-Striper Bowl Smack from last year...

Double A??? You really missed Striper Bowl for something that you can handle at any courthouse on any day of the week? Hope you've straightened out your priorities over the past 12 to 14 months!:LOL:

Was totally out of my hands... I could have gotten married any ole day.
But, "the powers that be" of StriperBowl conspired against me to keep me off the water.
They would not lock down a date, until I locked down my wedding date.
As soon as I did, they made StriperBowl for that exact date.
Nothin I could do about it... They got me... But, just for last year.
This year I'm coming, guns a blazin'
FEAR !!! Team DoubleOcean

Double A
12-04-2013, 04:40 PM
I may not have won StriperBowl 2012
But, I won WifeBowl 2012... Best catch I've ever had.

dk4885
12-04-2013, 04:44 PM
Was totally out of my hands... I could have gotten married any ole day.
But, "the powers that be" of StriperBowl conspired against me to keep me off the water.
They would not lock down a date, until I locked down my wedding date.
As soon as I did, they made StriperBowl for that exact date.
Nothin I could do about it... They got me... But, just for last year.
This year I'm coming, guns a blazin'
FEAR !!! Team DoubleOcean

I'm going to call team doubleocean every 30 min and tell them I'm on a boil and mo will put the throttle down and pop pop and soon they will have no rigs left to troll. You know what I mean. Lmao

DEVOREFLYER
12-04-2013, 04:44 PM
DoubleA I am shocked I tell ya, shocked.

To a fisherman there are only two things in his life FISHIN' and SEX.
And if it ain't in that order he ain't a real fisherman, shocked I tell ya. lol

Now that the Honeymoon's over I guess we will see ya at StriperBowl 2013.:Envious:

trail blazer
12-04-2013, 04:57 PM
A. A just keep mo away from the restrooms and you will have a shot at 3rd or 4th place,,,I think you guys should be dragging the leadcore

gletemfeelsteelgary
12-04-2013, 05:31 PM
Wonder FeeltheSteelGary will be there this year.

No I will not be attending, I will be in Texas on this day but I want to wish everyone a good day on the water and a good time. Tear 'em up guys!!

Good luck,
Gary

cutbait
12-04-2013, 06:47 PM
I may not have won StriperBowl 2012
But, I won WifeBowl 2012... Best catch I've ever had.

Did she type that herself?

Double A
12-04-2013, 07:14 PM
Nobody worry about the B Boys.
With CB napping & TB in the crapper from ghost peppers,
They won't be contending.

trail blazer
12-04-2013, 07:17 PM
Did she type that herself?,,WOW,,,c'mon brian,,,,seriously. ,,,I remember when you used to think for yourself,,,,,,only a year into your marriage and we've lost you already,,TRAIL blazer by

cutbait
12-04-2013, 07:23 PM
,,WOW,,,c'mon brian,,,,seriously. ,,,I remember when you used to think for yourself,,,,,,only a year into your marriage and we've lost you already,,TRAIL blazer by

really! 1 year!

MikesOcean
12-04-2013, 07:40 PM
Nobody worry about the B Boys.
With CB napping & TB in the crapper from ghost peppers,
They won't be contending.

TB will be using the crapwell like someone else here we know. HAHA
BOOOOOOOZ

exfactor
12-04-2013, 07:59 PM
What time is the weigh in? And when does it end?

cutbait
12-04-2013, 08:25 PM
What time is the weigh in? And when does it end?

Lmbo!..

You're a class act.. wish I had your patience and resolve

trail blazer
12-05-2013, 06:31 AM
What time is the weigh in? And when does it end?,,,tell you what x factor ,,lol,,,,your sportsmanship will never be questioned by the BAKO BOYS,,,We seen,,,,,,your a class act,,,hope you can make it,,SO just a a reminder to everybody ,,,THE weigh in ENDS at 6pm,,,so if your not already standing in front of the scale with YOUR fish that YOU cought,,,YOUR OUT,T B.

TroutOnly
12-05-2013, 11:44 AM
THANK YOU GARY,SOUNDS LIKE YOURE GOING TO YOURE SISTERS ,HAVE FUN AND STAY SAFE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,

Double A
12-05-2013, 06:10 PM
As for Team Fresno...
Andrew, asleep.
DK, with all the time he's spent at the delta lately,
He'll be liking for a pipe pumping in water,
And waiting for the tide to turn around. LOL
Non Contenders...

dk4885
12-05-2013, 06:40 PM
As for Team Fresno...
Andrew, asleep.
DK, with all the time he's spent at the delta lately,
He'll be liking for a pipe pumping in water,
And waiting for the tide to turn around. LOL
Non Contenders...

Lmao. Half of that is true.

TroutOnly
12-05-2013, 06:51 PM
If i see that bako-boys sign this time im ramming it,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Which Way Out
12-05-2013, 07:03 PM
If i see that bako-boys sign this time im ramming it,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Did you mean this one, TO?:ROFL:

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx340/WhichWayOut/BakoBoys_zps331ae499.jpg (http://s769.photobucket.com/user/WhichWayOut/media/BakoBoys_zps331ae499.jpg.html)

TroutOnly
12-06-2013, 08:49 PM
W/w/o if i see it im turnin it into toothpicks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,with my bumper,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

trail blazer
12-07-2013, 09:35 AM
W/w/o if i see it im turnin it into toothpicks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,with my bumper,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I don't know Bob,,,,,I heard that the county was going to put it up along the freeway and have parade security doing croud controll .also heard that heffner was bringing the girls to get our JOHN HANCOCKS TB

cutbait
12-07-2013, 09:39 AM
I don't know Bob,,,,,I heard that the county was going to put it up along the freeway and have parade security doing croud controll .also heard that heffner was bringing the girls to get our JOHN HANCOCKS TB

Reminds me

Did you reserve the limo yet TB?

trail blazer
12-07-2013, 09:43 AM
Reminds me

Did you reserve the limo yet TB?

They contacted me yesterday,,,,,,actually every limo co in bako call,d,,,,,,,,,,i just put it up to to highest bidder,,,,seems we,l be donating more to charitys from THERE payment to limo US,,,There adding the trl hitch as we speek!

cutbait
12-07-2013, 09:59 AM
They contacted me yesterday,,,,,,actually every limo co in bako call,d,,,,,,,,,,i just put it up to to highest bidder,,,,seems we,l be donating more to charitys from THERE payment to limo US,,,There adding the trl hitch as we speek!
Get the stretched hummer

DEVOREFLYER
12-07-2013, 10:02 AM
Get the stretched hummer

I heard da quagga is quite good at that, just a rumor mind ya. lol

cutbait
12-07-2013, 10:05 AM
I heard da quagga is quite good at that, just a rumor mind ya. lol

That rumor can also be verified by a current member ( granted the other rumor is correct)

trail blazer
12-07-2013, 10:10 AM
Get the stretched hummer

That,l be coming from HEFFs people

razar1345
12-07-2013, 12:26 PM
13. Razar1345 and John The Solar Guy and BlackWidow (Razar's Wife)
15. socalbassboy

trail blazer
12-07-2013, 07:47 PM
UpDATE,,,,,,,,,looks like fantastic weather for the s,bowl,,,,some models are calling for as high as 63 deg, sunny. Clear,,,going to be fantastic weather for the bako boy ROUT,,anybody that brings some firewood will be a big help to the event,,,going to be chilly at the weigh in I'm sure,,,,and let's all remember to bring some sort of battery or gas lantern for light,,I'll bring mine,propane,,,cutbait has all the weigh in stuff,,,,and let's all remember the raffle,,,striper stuff please if possible,,,can't wait. Tb,,,,,o and just so that everybody knows,,,I SUSPECT that some will be fishing it Friday and then be staying the night there for Saturday's event,,,,just saying.

dk4885
12-07-2013, 09:29 PM
UpDATE,,,,,,,,,looks like fantastic weather for the s,bowl,,,,some models are calling for as high as 63 deg, sunny. Clear,,,going to be fantastic weather for the bako boy ROUT,,anybody that brings some firewood will be a big help to the event,,,going to be chilly at the weigh in I'm sure,,,,and let's all remember to bring some sort of battery or gas lantern for light,,I'll bring mine,propane,,,cutbait has all the weigh in stuff,,,,and let's all remember the raffle,,,striper stuff please if possible,,,can't wait. Tb,,,,,o and just so that everybody knows,,,I SUSPECT that some will be fishing it Friday and then be staying the night there for Saturday's event,,,,just saying.

I put my $ on those guys. They sound hardcore.

trail blazer
12-08-2013, 01:09 PM
update added to 1st post

FishinGame
12-08-2013, 04:07 PM
We might be there.............don't know if I can make the drive! :Cool:

Rental boats are also available..................lol

trail blazer
12-08-2013, 06:11 PM
Really looking forward to the shindig f and g,,,,,,,will you be at the gate Friday,,

Fishin4runner
12-08-2013, 06:13 PM
I will be at the gate bright and early. I will be parking in the right lane and I ask all striperfest participants to do the same. We should leave the left lane open for the bass tourney guys as they will be heading in at 6:00 according to T/B. See ya all there.

FishinGame
12-08-2013, 06:41 PM
Wont be in the gatehouse TB.... but i'll definitely be around. We've begun our seasonal irrigation madness...so we will be up in Lot D trying to turn this desert green! :Envious:

As for the bass tourney guys..... It's one of the regular annuals...they know the drill. We will have a boat count and everyone of them will find their way in at 6..if they show up at 6:17 they will be waiting with the rest....... Don't think their will be any mishaps...not a big deal....

dk4885
12-08-2013, 07:02 PM
After ice chest inspections a band will b put on please don't break the band intel you are already on the water or disqualified

socalbassboy
12-08-2013, 07:08 PM
15. socalbassboy+father, SwimB8Smasher + father

trail blazer
12-09-2013, 05:31 AM
hay socalbassboy,,,,,,,, with 4 of you going you might think abought a rental boat,,,,,,,,might be a good bait bite over by the dam,,jmo,,,,,,,,although youv ALWAYS done great from the marina area.,,,,,,,,Didn't you have the 2nd largest fish 1 year from the rocks on a swimbait?

GLAD your going to make it

trail blazer
12-09-2013, 05:46 AM
After ice chest inspections a band will b put on please don't break the band intel you are already on the water or disqualified

:Rolls Eyes:

:whistle:

T B

fishinone
12-09-2013, 11:42 AM

There's gonna be a band! I love music!

socalbassboy
12-09-2013, 02:10 PM
hay socalbassboy,,,,,,,, with 4 of you going you might think abought a rental boat,,,,,,,,might be a good bait bite over by the dam,,jmo,,,,,,,,although youv ALWAYS done great from the marina area.,,,,,,,,Didn't you have the 2nd largest fish 1 year from the rocks on a swimbait?

GLAD your going to make it
hey trailbazer! my buddy said he might bring his boat IF he comes...its a long drive for him hes not 100% yet...if he doesnt come im pretty sure ima be around the marina chucking swimbaits all day haha

trail blazer
12-09-2013, 04:22 PM
see ya there

trail blazer
12-09-2013, 05:34 PM
ok,,,,,,,,,,a little change to the BAKO BOY entry,,,,we will be bringing 2 boats and splitting up,,,,

trying to make sure that as many people as possible has a boat that we can

so,,,,,,,,,i will be honored to get to fish with my bud HIRO!

Cutbait will be hook,d up with another great guy,GENARO!

SO,,,,,,Here,s the updated sign up sheet,,

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/images/icons/icon1.png
3. THE BAKO BOYS=2 boats,
1,Trail blazer and hiro
2,Cutbait and genaro
15. socalbassboy+father, SwimB8Smasher + father

fishinone
12-09-2013, 06:01 PM
Man you guys are going the extra mile.

Props!

trail blazer
12-09-2013, 06:15 PM
I'm sure they both would do the same for us,,,,where's the bait bite going on at the mid Ron,,for the masses

fishinone
12-09-2013, 06:40 PM
I haven't been there since StriperFest.

I'm going to look for fish at current breaks and or transitions. Right now I'm guessing that the schoolies will be suspended near points in 20 to 60 ft. With bigger ones cruising the bottom below them.

I'll give these notions up in a heartbeat though, because I'm guessing.

trail blazer
12-09-2013, 06:43 PM
i haven't been there since striperfest.

I'm going to look for fish at current breaks and or transitions. Right now i'm guessing that the schoolies will be suspended near points in 20 to 60 ft. With bigger ones cruising the bottom below them.

I'll give these notions up in a heartbeat though, because i'm guessing.

noooo ronnnnn

recon,,,,,recon

lol

trail blazer

MustHuntAndFish
12-09-2013, 11:36 PM
Man you guys are going the extra mile.

Props!

Yes Sir Ron... The Bako Boys are going the extra mile. Bringing 2 boats so Hiro & I can ride with them. I'm grateful but not at all surprised. That's just how the Striper Crew does it.

At StriperFest TO rolled with Corey but still brought his boat so other guys had a vessel. The whole crew treated my family and I ( newbies ) like we were part of the crew forever.

Since then I've seen Striper guys give their time ( you were one of them ) at DVL for our Vets and you took another Vet to Castaic since he didn't get on any fish at the DVL event.

All of that plus the fact that through all the smack talk everyone really roots for each other makes the Striper crowd the best to be around.

Cant wait for Saturday... It's gonna be a blast.

exfactor
12-09-2013, 11:49 PM
I will be there bright and early on saturday, with my ringer buddy lol

trail blazer
12-10-2013, 05:25 AM
WTG Xfactor,,,,,,,,I told cutbait that you,d make it,,NICEEE!

Yes genaro,,,,,,,,,,im proud to be a part of the striper crew,Great guys,THANK YOU

iTS PROBABLY BEST THAT MYSELF AND CUTBAIT USE SEPERATE BOATS ANYWAY,,,,,,That way ,,when we come in 1st and 2nd,,,,it,l help everybody to R E C O N I S EEEEEEE!

TRAIL BLAZER

Surfnsnowboard3
12-10-2013, 10:01 AM
Can I play?

MikesOcean
12-10-2013, 10:32 AM
Can I play?

I think if your man enough to come and willing to apologize to Corey for making lunatic remarks about him
Then your welcome to come by all. If not, we don't need bad energy there so stay home.

With that said, I'm sure if you agree in behalf of all of us here you would be welcome with open arms.

cutbait
12-10-2013, 10:41 AM
Can I play?

We are all 100% positive attitude, your more than welcome to come if that's your goal.

It might great idea for everyone to meet face to face and squash stuff, if that's not the goal then like Mike says stay home

trail blazer
12-10-2013, 11:44 AM
Would love to have ALL,,,,,,,,

Come and play=YES!

Iv not met anybody at the events that dosnt come away a better fisherperson and a better person,,AND with without having more friends then when they came,,,,,including myself

TRAIL BLAZER

trail blazer
12-10-2013, 11:54 AM
As a matter of fact,,MYSELF And M/O and D/K and others will be there Friday fishing then camping for the night,,,ALL are welcome to join us on Friday before the event,,and camp with us,,,,,,I cant wait to get to fish with hiro on the same boat,,Looking foreward to the weekend bigtime

TRAIL BLAZER

Fishin4runner
12-10-2013, 12:13 PM
I think if your man enough to come and willing to apologize to Corey for making lunatic remarks about him
Then your welcome to come by all. If not, we don't need bad energy there so stay home.

With that said, I'm sure if you agree in behalf of all of us here you would be welcome with open arms.

X2....give respect, get respect, earn respect. One brings the other. With that I say come on out and slay.

fishinone
12-10-2013, 04:48 PM

We are all 100% positive attitude, your more than welcome to come if that's your goal.

It might great idea for everyone to meet face to face and squash stuff, if that's not the goal then like Mike says stay home

Would love to have ALL,,,,,,,,

Come and play=YES!

Iv not met anybody at the events that dosnt come away a better fisherperson and a better person,,AND with without having more friends then when they came,,,,,including myself

TRAIL BLAZER

X2....give respect, get respect, earn respect. One brings the other. With that I say come on out and slay.

I agree. Come and have a good time and help others to do the same.

fishinone
12-10-2013, 04:49 PM
As a matter of fact,,MYSELF And M/O and D/K and others will be there Friday fishing then camping for the night,,,ALL are welcome to join us on Friday before the event,,and camp with us,,,,,,I cant wait to get to fish with hiro on the same boat,,Looking foreward to the weekend bigtime

TRAIL BLAZER

Are you guys camping in the campground or the road?

trail blazer
12-10-2013, 04:56 PM
Are you guys camping in the campground or the road?

the campground somewhere,,,,will work that out fri at the lake,,,,,,,,need a fire pit for sure,,,,,,,you commin

fishinone
12-10-2013, 04:58 PM
the campground somewhere,,,,will work that out fri at the lake,,,,,,,,need a fire pit for sure,,,,,,,you commin

I believe so. I was planning to spend the night in the road.

Fishin4runner
12-10-2013, 05:23 PM
Me and my boy will be there Friday for another recon session before the main event. We are also planning on staying in the road.

Fishin4runner
12-10-2013, 05:26 PM
hey T/B I noticed your selling a downrigger, wanna sell the 10. lb cannon ball separate? let me know what you want for it...I got a spro 8'' floater in great condition to trade...

dk4885
12-10-2013, 05:28 PM
Looks like we all will be tailgating.

trail blazer
12-10-2013, 05:42 PM
hey T/B I noticed your selling a downrigger, wanna sell the 10. lb cannon ball separate? let me know what you want for it...I got a spro 8'' floater in great condition to trade...
Done,,,,I'm throw the other wt in just for you

Fishin4runner
12-10-2013, 05:45 PM
[QUOTE=trail blazer;709867]Done,,,,I'm throw the other wt in just for you[/QUOTE
Right on you the man........See ya FRiday

trail blazer
12-10-2013, 05:49 PM
Looks like I need to try to get the group site for 2 nights,,,,,niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

cutbait
12-10-2013, 07:53 PM
Just got off the phone with the lake. They is letting a few in Friday night for some twilight fishing at the dock.

PM Fish and game and request your spot. They are only letting in a dozen people. Its going fast.

Reserve your FRI swimbait tossing quick with Fish and Game.. He's the one who posted on this thread!

TB and I are in so there are only about 10 spots left

Fishin4runner
12-10-2013, 08:02 PM
Just got off the phone with the lake. They is letting a few in Friday night for some twilight fishing at the dock.

PM Fish and game and request your spot. They are only letting in a dozen people. Its going fast.

Reserve your FRI swimbait tossing quick with Fish and Game.. He's the one who posted on this thread!

TB and I are in so there are only about 10 spots left
Just sent in for mine and my sons spot. eight spots left....

cutbait
12-10-2013, 08:08 PM
Socal Bass boy is 7. Not many left

MikesOcean
12-10-2013, 08:20 PM
What times is the night session? From what time to what time

dk4885
12-10-2013, 08:21 PM
Got mine and Andrews spots only 5 spots left

cutbait
12-10-2013, 08:27 PM
Guys, make sure you PM Fish and Game!!!

Posting here isn't enough

socalbassboy
12-10-2013, 08:34 PM
my dads in too so thats 4

Fishin4runner
12-10-2013, 08:35 PM
This is going to be a great opportunity, especially with the trout plant this week...

MikesOcean
12-10-2013, 08:42 PM
Me and AA IN! So that's 2

FishinGame
12-10-2013, 08:50 PM
CB delete some messages frm your inbox sillyboy....

MikesOcean
12-10-2013, 08:55 PM
cb delete some messages frm your inbox sillyboy....

lol............

cutbait
12-10-2013, 09:01 PM
CB delete some messages frm your inbox sillyboy....

How many bought it?

No names, just numbers

FishinGame
12-10-2013, 09:13 PM
Think you got all 12 spots filled...

Make sure you have your special use permit handy........... :Cool:

MikesOcean
12-10-2013, 09:21 PM
I got mine for you fishingame!

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b516/mikesocean/174F38EA-ABAE-472D-9E07-A20F0FC2C0FA-814-0000006572B9F0A0_zps01bc73da.jpg

TroutOnly
12-10-2013, 09:33 PM
Everybody is welcome to the striperbowl,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,M/O QUIT TAKING PICS OF MY WIFE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

trail blazer
12-10-2013, 09:36 PM
Lmao,,,,fishngame youl get used to cutbaits humor soon enough,,,,,ooo y'a. See you in the morn

MikesOcean
12-10-2013, 09:42 PM
Sorry Bob! I shoulda asked your permission first!

Are you bringing her to the bowl?

We need to distract the other fishermen. LOL

DEVOREFLYER
12-11-2013, 09:01 AM
20+ mph winds forecasted for Saturday.

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Weather.aspx?location=USCA0193

MikesOcean
12-11-2013, 09:21 AM

Oh oh..... You broke the code!

Sitting back with popcorn praying for Dev!

DEVOREFLYER
12-11-2013, 09:36 AM
Just sayin'.:Envious:

Hey I'm a Bass guy after all, if da shoe fits. lol

dk4885
12-11-2013, 10:21 AM
Oh oh..... You broke the code!

Sitting back with popcorn praying for Dev!

Scoot over MO give me a seat. Lol. Extra butter please

trail blazer
12-11-2013, 10:30 AM

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You SUCK dude,,,lol

Let me help you out with a more accurate weather forcast for striperbowl,,,,,let me do this before we ostrisize and shun you!

You were warn,d!

59deg and 7mph winds forcasted for sat,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Your still welcome to come,,,,BUT now you MUST stay way back in the GLORY HOLE only,,,,,this will now be your designated CELL!

Also,,,,, bring plenty of crying towls for the HAZEING that you,v brought on yourself!

TRAIL BLAZER

NEXT!

cutbait
12-11-2013, 10:40 AM
I call 7mph wind BS!

trail blazer
12-11-2013, 10:43 AM
Update just added to original post!,,very important

DEVOREFLYER
12-11-2013, 10:48 AM
I have no intention of NOT being there. I have bought my Striper gear and goodies for the raffle. I just may not be able to bait and wait as the Redneck Rocketship does not have an anchor large enough to hold in wind. I may just have to toll with the 200 hp beast and catch them Striper on steroids that can catch the A rig on the troll. Or maybe I can blend in with the Bass Tournament guys and catch UGC now that Cutbait has allowed that.

ps: you can check my live well before launch

trail blazer
12-11-2013, 10:50 AM
I have no intention of NOT being there. I have bought my Striper gear and goodies for the raffle. I just may not be able to bait and wait as the Redneck Rocketship does not have an anchor large enough to hold in wind. I may just have to toll with the 200 hp beast and catch them Striper on steroids that can catch the A rig on the troll. Or maybe I can blend in with the Bass Tournament guys and catch UGC now that Cutbait has allowed that.

atta boy!,,,,,,,,,,,,,

fishinone
12-11-2013, 11:15 AM

Dev,

By trolling into the wind, you can go much slower! LOL

cutbait
12-11-2013, 11:15 AM
I call 7mph wind BS!

Sorry couldn't resist!.

Fact is Wind is/has never been as issue at Pyramid.

Devo hasn't fished it yet. He's a trooper for sure

Repeat! Wind is never ever a issue at Pyramid.

That's a Bako Boy promise

fishinone
12-11-2013, 11:16 AM
Sorry couldn't resist!.

Fact is Wind is/has never been as issue at Pyramid.

Devo hasn't fished it yet. He's a trooper for sure

Repeat! Wind is never ever a issue at Pyramid.

That's a Bako Boy promise

Especially if you are prepared for it!

DEVOREFLYER
12-11-2013, 11:44 AM
Was a Boy Scout a long, long time ago, does that count.

Fishin4runner
12-11-2013, 12:48 PM

:Crying::Crying: Bad Weather = Better Striper Fishing.....Rain, Snow, Wind, and Hail.... I got a snuggie if you need to borrow it....It's all good though....LOL

fishinone
12-11-2013, 12:52 PM
Was a Boy Scout a long, long time ago, does that count.

It counts if you are going to demonstrate making a fire with just two sticks. Other than that, NO!

Fishin4runner
12-11-2013, 01:00 PM
:Crying::Crying: Bad Weather = Better Striper Fishing.....Rain, Snow, Wind, and Hail.... I got a snuggie if you need to borrow it....It's all good though....LOL

My motor sergeant once told me while we were in a dust storm in Iraq setting up our maintenance tent that kept getting blown down that mankind has been fighting the elements for thousands of years and mankind is still here...

trollmiester
12-11-2013, 02:08 PM
I heard a man named hiro is going.is he the owner of lucky craft lures.sounds like Japanese royality to me.just my two cents.

trail blazer
12-11-2013, 02:16 PM
and best yet,,,I get to fish with him,oooooyaaaaaaaaaa,,,,,,so what abought the trollmeister,would love to see you again

DEVOREFLYER
12-11-2013, 02:18 PM

I heard the 0bama mask works great for keepin' ya warm. Cutbait said so.........

trail blazer
12-11-2013, 02:25 PM
UPDATE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The lake staff will have a brand new batch of bait for sell in the gate shack,,,,,,,,,just so everybody knows

TRAIL BLAZER

fishinone
12-11-2013, 02:40 PM
I heard the 0bama mask works great for keepin' ya warm. Cutbait said so.........

I've got a warm fuzzy feeling already.

Fishin4runner
12-11-2013, 08:52 PM
"S.O.S" Can anybody help me out,,, I have been all over town and cannot find any colored hammer heads 1/2 oz with 4/0 hook. I need 1 pack of RED and 1 pack of White with red eyes, both in 1/2 oz. with 4/0 hook.
If somebody can pick these up in their town and bring them to striperfest I will pay them at the event and I will greatly appreciate it. Thanks.....

trail blazer
12-11-2013, 09:18 PM
"S.O.S" Can anybody help me out,,, I have been all over town and cannot find any colored hammer heads 1/2 oz with 4/0 hook. I need 1 pack of RED and 1 pack of White with red eyes, both in 1/2 oz. with 4/0 hook.
If somebody can pick these up in their town and bring them to striperfest I will pay them at the event and I will greatly appreciate it. Thanks.....
be sure and call mein the morn f4rnr,,,,,,,might have your answer

TRAIL BLAZER

Fishin4runner
12-11-2013, 09:22 PM
be sure and call mein the morn f4rnr,,,,,,,might have your answer

TRAIL BLAZER
Will do...........

trail blazer
12-12-2013, 09:10 AM
HAY anybody that dosnt want there fish after the weigh in il be bringing a bigole ice chest to take some home,il clean,

Just saying cause a while back I seen where some people<Not from one of our events> threw out some fish on the ramp by I 5,,,,,,,,,,

Iv got a bigole deep freezer and will be more then happy to make sure that no fish goes to waste.

TRAIL BLAZER

DEVOREFLYER
12-12-2013, 09:15 AM
You gonna keep the UGC also. lol

fishinone
12-12-2013, 09:17 AM

I'm at Tackle Express. I'm picking up a pack of the red ones for you. He doesn't have the white with red eye.

MikesOcean
12-12-2013, 09:28 AM
Someone has to chit talk! Just saying...

http://youtu.be/O3vIYOSeTPQ

Fishin4runner
12-12-2013, 09:48 AM
I'm at Tackle Express. I'm picking up a pack of the red ones for you. He doesn't have the white with red eye.

Thank you.......

Fishin4runner
12-12-2013, 09:49 AM
My jig head problem has been solved... Thank you Trailblazer and fishinone..........

Fishin4runner
12-12-2013, 09:50 AM

My jig head problem has been solved,,,Thank you Trailblazer and fishinone...........

cutbait
12-12-2013, 09:57 AM
My jig head problem has been solved... Thank you Trailblazer and fishinone..........

Nothing like the striper group is there?

My jig head problem has been solved,,,Thank you Trailblazer and fishinone...........

Nothing like the striper group is there?

trail blazer
12-12-2013, 10:04 AM
You gonna keep the UGC also. lol

YUK,,,,,,,,NO,,,,,,,,,,No kittys eitherr

trail blazer
12-12-2013, 10:14 AM
That is no doubt a FAKE vid M/O,,,,,,,,, heres a real one though,,,,,,

team HARD ONLY scurrrrrrd to Deathhhhhh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFIfCUuzUas

TRAIL BLAZER

trollmiester
12-12-2013, 10:15 AM
what do u mean no kittys-I take offense-lolololllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

trail blazer
12-12-2013, 10:23 AM
Hay not that we don't fish for kittys,,,,,did the TROLLMEISTER see the post we dedicated to you a couple weeks ago?

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?77119-Bakoy-boys-on-the-water-BV-Team-trolltoon-style-one-DD-already-BluesOnly

FishingwithDave
12-12-2013, 10:49 AM
It pains me to post this, but due to being sick, I will be unable to attend StiperBowl. Been down four days so far. Was really looking forward to this event - camping, fishing, drinking and hanging out with y'all. Good luck to everyone and slay them Stripers.

FWD

cutbait
12-12-2013, 11:04 AM
It pains me to post this, but due to being sick, I will be unable to attend StiperBowl. Been down four days so far. Was really looking forward to this event - camping, fishing, drinking and hanging out with y'all. Good luck to everyone and slay them Stripers.

FWD
Dk wouldn't be upset if you would just own up to the fact your not going to give his lures back.

He will understand

FishingwithDave
12-12-2013, 11:26 AM
Dk wouldn't be upset if you would just own up to the fact your not going to give his lures back.

He will understand

That made me laugh and then cough for about 5 minutes.

trollmiester
12-12-2013, 11:43 AM
saw the post,thats it teamtrolltoonisin

fishinone
12-12-2013, 11:45 AM

We'll miss you. Get well soon!

cutbait
12-12-2013, 12:07 PM

We live like 5 miles from each other. I could swing by And pick em up?

fishinone
12-12-2013, 01:08 PM
Chad at Tackle Express made a generous donation for the raffle when I stopped by today.

Everybody remember to thank him when you stop in. His shop is behind the Carl's Junior on Soledad Canyon Rd. in Canyon Country. He's got the stuff that striper and Bass fishermen really use and good saltwater tackle as well.

Chad contributed to the StriperFest drawing earlier this year too.

trail blazer
12-12-2013, 01:15 PM
I just loaded,

1 LANTERN,
2 SOME XTRA WOOD
3 RAFFLE STUFF
4 COFFIE POT
5 COFFIE
Just so I don't forget the important stuff,,

JUST SAYING:Wink:

TRAIL BLAZER

fishinone
12-12-2013, 01:28 PM
I just loaded,

1 LANTERN,
2 SOME XTRA WOOD
3 RAFFLE STUFF

TRAIL BLAZER

Don't forget your sardines for bait n wait!

I'll be loading everything tonight. I plan to bring...

1) 2 Propane lanterns.
2) 2 fillet knives
3) A propane stove
4) A coffee pot and instant coffee
5) Raffle stuff, for me and from Tackle Express and Gallion's Corner (I have to go by Gallion's tomorrow morning.)

dk4885
12-12-2013, 02:11 PM
I just loaded,

1 LANTERN,
2 SOME XTRA WOOD
3 RAFFLE STUFF
4 COFFIE POT
5 COFFIE

TRAIL BLAZER

What about gost chili. Andrew needs to get his to join the group. Lol

trail blazer
12-12-2013, 03:13 PM

Done,,,,,,,,been drying some out on the fridge,,,,il bring a few,,,,,go Andrew!

cutbait
12-12-2013, 03:36 PM

As a human being with a conscience.....

Don't do it Andrew! Don't do it. Worst mistake of my life was to eat half of one

exfactor
12-12-2013, 06:55 PM
Man, you guys got short memories lol. I'll be the sneeky nor cal ***** that does the ghost imitation.

TroutOnly
12-12-2013, 08:02 PM
YOU GET TOO CLOSE LIKE LAST TIME AND IM THROWING SARDINES AT YOU,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

fishinone
12-12-2013, 08:04 PM
YOU GET TOO CLOSE LIKE LAST TIME AND IM THROWING SARDINES AT YOU,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I'll keep this in mind, in case I run out of bait!

Fishin4runner
12-12-2013, 08:06 PM
Where is the group campsite located? I need to dump some firewood out of my boat in the morning tomorrow before I can launch.

dk4885
12-12-2013, 08:42 PM
Where is the group campsite located? I need to dump some firewood out of my boat in the morning tomorrow before I can launch.

TB says site c in his update

Fishin4runner
12-12-2013, 08:48 PM
TB says site c in his update
Thanks D/K,,
I am assuming that is at the Los Alamos campground..

trail blazer
12-12-2013, 09:11 PM
Unsure of the name but its 2 miles straight west down that rd that crosses over the bridge at the power plant,,,by the front gate

yes,,,,,los Alamos,,,,,,,,,just look,d

superbigfish
12-13-2013, 02:55 AM
just looked at the weather report, it'll be too rough for the kayak out there. Will make the next bowl. Was definitely looking to compete against some of the striper legends on this forum. Would have been sweet to take home a couple trophies from slaying on a yak. I'll be down in the fresno/bako area slaying these
http://i44.tinypic.com/2s7b2bm.jpg

fishinone
12-13-2013, 09:15 AM
I stopped by Gallion's Corner in Castaic this morning on the way to work.

Steve generously donated a whole pile of lures for the drawing. This is awesome stuff, stuff you want. There are some of the fantastically productive KPN Skinny Shad in the pile and some nice MegaBait swimbaits, Skinny Bear plastics and a KananLures multi joint swimbait.

Be sure to thank Steve when you stop in to get bait. He's got lots of the good San Pedro Bait. He even has the larger boxes. He also stocks Night Crawlers, Lug Worms and Blood Worms. He even has the super secret Bako Boy mealworms, PM the Bako Boys to find out how they use this fantastic bait!

Steve has given very generously to the StriperFest/StriperBowl event drawings for years.

flyhigh123
12-13-2013, 01:13 PM
whats the on the water report :D

Is the troll bite still happening? Should i bring my trolling gear or just BW?

haha

socalbassboy
12-13-2013, 02:04 PM
about to respool and get my swimbaits ready...looks like ima be walkin around the marina chucking big baits! will be at the camp tonight around 8

fishinone
12-13-2013, 02:06 PM
about to respool and get my swimbaits ready...looks like ima be walkin around the marina chucking big baits! will be at the camp tonight around 8

FYI! You need to weigh your fish in by 6:00.

cutbait
12-13-2013, 05:17 PM
Alright boys and girls... Bako boy report...

BOILS BOILS BOILS..

I showed up at 9 am and found Trail blazer on boils in the back of the lake. He had 6 fish on deck.

My boy got his first topwater striper today! LOL... he was like 1 for 20 blowups! he was setting the hook on each blowup! was fun to watch but frustrating at the same time.

I was 2-3 on blowups.. So by the time my boy and I had 4 fish on deck at 1030 and wind picking up {was glass till 1030} Trailblazer was at 8 fish.

The boy and I went scouting for B and W fish while TB kept on keeping on the troll.

WIDE OPEN DINK BITE IN RONS SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! My boy and I ended up with 2 limits for 12 ish a piece.

Trailblazer had the biggest limit with I guess 15 lbs on troll and boils.

He got a 5lber or so on topwater.

Bob was working on a limit when I saw him briefly.

Dk showed up late and I caught him throwing senko's for LMB's... PU$$Y!!!!!

Wind picked up at 1100, was tough to stay anchored, but my boy was picking them off every cast with Sardines. Pick up extra sardines as this batch from the shack seemed to deteriorate pretty fast.

WAIT TILL YOU SEE WHAT THE BAKO BOYS HAVE IN STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta say, we love some Tammy and Mark and Cody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Look for Trailblazer and I in the morning.. We will give ya the low down.

Lets have fun tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cutbait
12-13-2013, 05:19 PM
BTW,,,,, 10 lber cruising the ramp harassing the trout!!!!!!! we saw her!!!

I asked Hiro to bring some top water B71's!!! he is on Trailblazers boat tomorrow. I recommend you buy one or two or three. OPEN WATER BLOW UPS!!!!

pyramidrose
12-13-2013, 06:39 PM
I stopped by Gallion's Corner in Castaic this morning on the way to work.

Steve generously donated a whole pile of lures for the drawing. This is awesome stuff, stuff you want. There are some of the fantastically productive KPN Skinny Shad in the pile and some nice MegaBait swimbaits, Skinny Bear plastics and a KananLures multi joint swimbait.

Be sure to thank Steve when you stop in to get bait. He's got lots of the good San Pedro Bait. He even has the larger boxes. He also stocks Night Crawlers, Lug Worms and Blood Worms. He even has the super secret Bako Boy mealworms, PM the Bako Boys to find out how they use this fantastic bait!

Steve has given very generously to the StriperFest/StriperBowl event drawings for years.

Just an FYI we also have bait at here at the lake including San Pedro Sardines :)

CAPT'N
12-13-2013, 07:15 PM
Sorry to say Capt'n and Fishyboy are not going to make it. We are both down with the flu.

Good luck everyone !

Capt'n

TroutOnly
12-13-2013, 07:22 PM
GREAT BAIT BITE ,VERY GOOD TROLLING FISH ,AND CRAZY BOILING ACTION, JUST LOOK FOR THE FLEET AQND YOU WILL !!!!! FIND THE BITE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ITS VERY GOOD FISHING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,,,i was there all day enjoying the fun,,,,,,,,,,,,

HawgZWylde
12-13-2013, 07:44 PM
Awesome, sounds like just about any technique is getting bit. Thanks for reporting guys, it's got my anticipation meter pegged. See ya'll in the morning...

DEVOREFLYER
12-13-2013, 07:46 PM
Da "Redneck Rocketship" is loaded and ready for an o'dark thirty take off to Striper Bowl. According to my GPS it looks like a two hour tow after I meet up with HawgzWyld and we hope to be in line around 6:30. The boat is dry and clean and should have no problem with inspection. Bringing goodies for the raffle and a surprise for TO and the gang. Anyone know what the UGC are hittin' on? lol

HawgZWylde
12-13-2013, 07:49 PM
Is there a Smallie bite happening?

cutbait
12-13-2013, 08:04 PM
I suggest the bass guys use nightcrawlers on treble hooks

DEVOREFLYER
12-13-2013, 08:10 PM
We were gonna C&R some Trout with Powerbait and trebles if that's OK.
Damn where did I put my worm inflator.

MustHuntAndFish
12-13-2013, 09:13 PM
We were gonna C&R some Trout with Powerbait and trebles if that's OK.
Damn where did I put my worm inflator.

Worm Inflator? That's what Cutbait uses when he wants to impress those Oildale girls!

AZ.Kid
12-13-2013, 10:10 PM
Damn! really bummed out I am going to miss this. It sounds like this is a going to be a good one. good luck & have fun all, Hope it's WFO for everybody.
I will be looking forward to the early reports.

tight lines

cutbait
12-14-2013, 09:21 PM
WHEW!!! whatta day?? Biggest turn out yet!!!

Had a blast out there today. I can honestly say these are the most hard core fisherman I know! Great people. We battled some minor winds early on, tough troll bite for most, Big bass tourney, but boy it paid off! I imagine over a hundred lbs of stripers were caught today easy.

I personally enjoyed seeing everyone in line this morning and out on the water. Pointing out, there s Bassfan, there is TB, there is Hardcor.. Love seeing you guys and your boats!

Karlow does it again.. Heaviest stringer award

Permanent 2nd placer Disco Mike again falls in 2nd place

His partner Aaron 3rd.

Big fish winner is Disco Mike, followed once again by his partner Aaron.

Kitty contest was Khan

Second was bassfan

3rd Razr..

And for the real award, you know the one that takes real skill to pull off was smallest fish...

This years winner was well deserving, This years winner may be the most humblest member of the site. This years winner has the technique as well as the physique. As we all know true and specialized small game fisherman skills takes years of mastering the nuance of detecting the smallest of hits, but with this years winner it comes naturally.

I think as I speak for the whole group when I say that the skills of the 2013 Striper Bowl small fish winner are something everyone should achieve... With this all said, MEGA congrats to Cutbait for small fish!!!!!!! :Worship: ....

Here are the numbers, keep in mind, a lot of proud striper fisherman that were present failed to weigh in fish, not because they didn't catch anything but they didn't want their name attached to the numbers!!!! You do the math on the "missing names"

Heaviest stringer

1. Karlow 16 lbs 11oz
2. Disco Mike 13 lbs 5 oz
3. Aaron 11 lbs 12 oz
4. Andrew 10lbs 2 oz
5. Musthuntandfish 9lbs 3 oz
6 Joe 9lbs 2oz
7 DK 8 lbs 3oz
8. Fishnrunner 7 lbs 14 oz
9. Devorflyer 7 lbs 7 oz
10. Cathy {Razr better half} 7 lbs 2 oz
11. Bassfan 6 lbs 1oz
12 Double a 5 lbs 15 oz
13 Mikesocean 5 lbs 15oz
14 Hawgzwylde 5 lbs 6 oz
15. NohoArt 5 lbs 2 oz
16 Breeze71 {hiro} 4 lbs 7 oz
17 Fishbones 4 lbs 3 oz
18 Exfactor 4 lbs
19 Freddy 3 lbs 13 oz
20 Cameron {F4R son} 3 lbs 9 oz
21 Hardcor 3 lbs 2 oz
22 Razr himself 2 lbs 2 oz
23 Cutbait 0 lbs 5 oz

Biggest fish

1. Disco Mike 5 lbs 15 oz
2 AAron 4 lbs 12 oz
3. Hiro 4 lbs 7 oz
4. Exfactor 4lb

Biggest Catfish

1. Khan 9 lbs
2. Bassfan 8lbs 6 oz
3. Razr himself 6lbs 1 oz

Smallest fish

[winner by default]

1. Cutbait 0 lbs 5 oz

On a serious note fellas.... Thanks for making this a great event!

Thanks to Devore for the birthday cake for BOB

Thanks to Tammy and Mark and Pyramid staff for all they do

Thanks to Bob and Trail blazer for organizing

Thanks to Musthuntandfish for putting up with me all day

Thanks to everyone for showing up and toughing out the light wind this morning

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

If I forgot to thank someone, please step up and remind me or give a thank you out yourself for something I missed...

P.s. Scottie mention the JR. Striperfest at some point!!!

flyhigh123
12-14-2013, 11:05 PM
great seeing and meeting a lot of the guys. Too bad i couldn't stay for the weigh in and end results, but man congrats to karlow! 16 lbs.... that's a feat since it seemed the dinks were out in full force!

HawgZWylde
12-14-2013, 11:09 PM
Thank you Mike for sharing your bite with Dev and I. Had a blast today and was great finally meeting you, TB, and all the other anglers who were there today. Bob, Corey, Kahn, and Ron it's a pleasure to see you guys again. Great but tough day, great people and looking forward to next year. Thanks guys. Oh, and Happy Birthday Bob!

HawgZWylde
12-14-2013, 11:15 PM
great seeing and meeting a lot of the guys. Too bad i couldn't stay for the weigh in and end results, but man congrats to karlow! 16 lbs.... that's a feat since it seemed the dinks were out in full force!

Dude you totally missed it man, the Oildale girls showed up and gave Bob a Happy Birthday lap-dance. Poor old guy, I thought he was going to have a freaking heart attack...:LOL:

flyhigh123
12-15-2013, 12:21 AM
Dude you totally missed it man, the Oildale girls showed up and gave Bob a Happy Birthday lap-dance. Poor old guy, I thought he was going to have a freaking heart attack...:LOL:

after googling "oildale" hahaha,,.... funny... someone post the video :D

cutbait
12-15-2013, 07:04 AM
Lets not forget it was Dec 14th, high pressure moved in AND 100 boats on the water making boat noise. I am a firm believer our lake fish know Saturday's and Sundays!

Not shabby results if you think about those three obstacles

cutbait
12-15-2013, 09:20 AM
Special thanks to Steve Gallions and the owner of Tackle Express.

Big time donations to the raffle. Please thank them when you stop by. The raffle was probably the best to date!

Thanks again Ron for the footwork on that.

Thanks to the few individuals that went way above and beyond the 15 dollar limit on raffle donations. {you know who you are, we all recognized what you threw in} Proud to know you guys.

Thanks again to Devoreflyer for the birthday cake for Bob.

Bassfan
12-15-2013, 09:48 AM
What a day of meeting so many great guys from FNN that were previously only clever names on a website. CB’s “light breeze” was a bit much for me since I’m not a big fan of windy fishing.

Started the day with 30 minutes of trolling and only got one hit that didn’t stick so I went right out to the dam and set up for a day of bait fishing. Ron was across from me and Cutbait was working the same area.

The wind was beating me up as I tried to get into position but I managed to get my first anchor in solid and it held all day. The second anchor was ok until around 1 when the wind shifted and I had to fight to keep the boat from banging on the rocks.

The entire time I was bait fishing there was a mass of fish on the finder swimming back and forth under the boat and a non-stop bite for hours. Unfortunately 90% of them were the micro-dinks and they were hungry. About every 6 fish I would get a 1 pounder and hoped the bigger ones would move in but it was Dinkbowl for me all day.

Late morning I hooked one big one and as I fought him to the boat, dreams of glory danced in my head but before I could remember what the “Biggest fish” trophy looked like I saw a huge brown head appear. Oh well, it was back to catching more dinks.

When the second anchor pulled out I had enough of bait fishing in the wind and put the trolling rigs back on. Tried trolling for the last 2 hours without a hit.

Couldn’t stay for the weigh-in and gathering but I got to meet and talk a really great group of nice FNN people in the parking lot.

A big thank you to TB, CB, and everyone else who helped to get everyone together.

fishinone
12-15-2013, 12:51 PM
What a great time!

I got to the group campground just as it was getting dark. I met fishin4runner and his son Cameron for the first time. DK and Andrew were there and a new (for me any way) Fresno guy Alex. TrailBazer stood head and shoulders over the group! Alex (fishbones) came a little later. I'm sure I've missed some people, it's not personal. I enjoyed the evening with all of you.

We had a great time telling fishing stories and anticipating Saturday's competition but the real entertainment for the night was watching Andrew eat one of TrailBlazers home grown ghost peppers. Andrew, you're trooper!

The next morning we met so many old and new friends in line. Since I've met this striper fishing group at these informal event's, standing around talking in the morning has become one of my favorite parts of fishing.

The first thing that I found out in the morning was that my fishfinder had crapped out. It didn't die completely, it functioned just enough to make me think that it might actually begin working at some point but it wasn't to be. So I fished blind. I'm kind of used to having a fishfinder. I kept looking at it even after I figured out that it was never going to work.

We watched for the illusive boils for just a little while but that wasn't to be either. Soon we set up on "MY POINT" and started catching dinks. Khan broke the skunk first and Alex joined him soon after. I had dreams of catching something a little larger but as it turned out I wound up getting even smaller ones. I kept one fish from that spot. It was maybe 1.1 pound. Khanh finally hooked into something with some weight to it. It turned out to be the winning catfish. We were all catching fish but we threw most of them back without a thought.

After a while we pulled up the anchors and went on the troll. While we were trolling we noticed a shore angler with two catfish on a stringer. They were double Ds probably closer to 12+ lb. We trolled for while then pulled the rigs in and headed for the dock to visit the trucks and get some things.

socalbassboy was at the dock throwing a swimbait. He had had some followers but wasn't on the board yet. We invited him to come along to join in on the wide open dinkfest and he accepted. While socalbassboy went and got his bait pole Khanh caught a couple trout on a spinner. The smaller one was bigger than the bass that we had been catching!

We trolled out the channel and hooked up one fish about halfway out. It was the biggest stiper caught on the boat for the day. Alex landed our only troll fish and got the boat on the striper board. We caught it on some flukes that TrailBalzer had given to me the night before. Thank you TrailBlazer!

We decided to take a chance on another spot for the evening bite and anchored up in yellow bar across from Karlow and Joe. We watched them catch some striper that were better than what we had seen caught on bait elsewhere but we only caught a few dinks. We stuck it out because we've caught some bigger models there on a slow bite before. In the end we just wanted to help socalbassboy beat the skunk. I think that he only had 2 decent pick ups. We had decided to leave, before he finally put one on the deck. It wasn't any different from what we had caught earlier but it was his skunk breaker. It was nice getting to know you better Boozond. I remembered how to say it. How do you spell it?

We had a great time at the awards ceremony!

Alex and I weighed Khanh's catfish in against his wishes! LOL It's a matter of team pride!

These events are just a lot of fun!

Thank you Bako Boys for all of your hard work and planning.

MustHuntAndFish
12-15-2013, 01:29 PM
Cutbait... I'll "Put up" with a day of fishing with you anytime buddy. You took me on your boat... We used your rigs n your bait. Yeah... It was really rough on me. I hope I have to put up with you again sometime.

Best part of the day was reeling in dinks while we hung out with Devore n HawgZ. It was nice meeting you two gentlemen. It's always nice spending time with good guys who share the same hunting and fishing interests that I do.

Thanks to Scott n Bob for coordinating the event. Was fun hearing some stories of your adventures while we stood around the fire. Thanks to the Pyramid staff and every one else who pitched in to make the day happen.

It was good being around this group again and meeting some FNNers I hadn't met yet.

Team Double Ocean... I'd like to spend some time on the water with you guys sometime. Looks like you guys have a blast every time out... which is no surprise because you guys are always fun to be around.

DK n Andrew... You were the first to offer to show me the ropes at the duct or take a trip to Oneill. It hasn't worked out yet but let's do it soon!

All in all... It was a great day. Tough fishing doesn't stop this group from having a great time.

TroutOnly
12-15-2013, 02:57 PM
THANK YOU MIKE AND SCOTT ,THEY MADE THIS HAPPEN ,THANK YOU D/F FOR THE B-DAY CAKE ,THANK YOU CORY FOR TAKING ME OUT ,AND THANK EVERYONE ENVOLVED, EVERYONE WHO CAME OUT AND WHO BRAVED THE WINTERY DAY ,ALL THE SPONSERS AND EVERYONE FROM THE LAKE ,ITS NOT ABOUT THE SIZE OF THE FISH OR THE SIZE OF THE LIMITS ,BUT THE SIZE OF THE LOVE FOR THE SPORT OF FISHING AND BEING WITH AND AROUND THE PEOPLE WHO SHARE THE LOVE OF IT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,,,,

DEVOREFLYER
12-15-2013, 02:58 PM
The Good the Bad and the Ugly at Striper Bowl.

First the bad and ugly:

I did the unthinkable and posted a weather report and was facing a year of shame and razzin’.

Woke up to howlin’ wind and near freezin’ temps at the “Redneck Riviera” as I prepped to leave and meet up with Hawgzwyld at the BassPro parking lot at 4:30am.

The howlin’ wind took off my hat while fillin’ up the Redneck Rocketship and sent it flyin’ down the road at the speed of light. After a chase I found it stuck in a bush off the road and retrieved it.

Arrived at the gate and found out I had to go back to the inspection station as I did not have a band and somehow missed the station in the early morning dark. The inspectors found a dribble of water in the live well that must have come out of the pumps on the long road haul. The well was bone dry before I left home. I had a towel on board and after I wiped the dribble up and they passed me through, thank you God as I now would have surely been razzed and shamed for a lifetime if I was sent home.

Trolled for nadda, zip, zero, nothing. Steered the Redneck Rocketship near/over some rocks and lost both Hawgzwyld’s new umbrella rig and mine, also spooled my reel. Hey I’m a Bass guy and we don’t troll well behind 200 hp motors.
The damn weather report was right, windy and cold!!

We were on the path to a Mega Skunk until around 2:00pm.

Then the Good:

We managed to survive the weather despite all the cursing of it.

Were motioned over by Cutbait and Must Hunt and Fish to join them at the bait and wait spot they were on. Now the Redneck Rocketship does not carry an anchor big enough to hold, Bass guys don’t do bait and wait. Cutbait had us tie up alongside his boat and saved us from the skunk. After a couple of misses Hawgzwyld boated our first fish me shortly after. Then it was on and we quickly boated our limit although we have thrown larger swim baits for UGC that the dinks we caught. I would bet they would be a kick in the pants on ultralight gear.

While Trailblazer removed the razzin’ and shame from my weather report, much to my disappointment I was not allowed to become a Bako Boy. It seems that God gave men only so much Testosterone and I choose to use some of mine to grow hair and was disqualified from becoming a Bako Boy.

Mikes Ocean has the elixir of the God’s to ward off the night chill, great stuff Mike ya gotta post the name of it as I forgot it already. Did I say it was really good stuff.

Must Hunt and Fish great time spent with you and Cutbait catchin’ them dinks. The hunting trip stories are great and the Venison Sausage you gave me was spectacular this morning with eggs and country fried potatoes spectacular indeed.

Kahn it was my pleasure talking to you about your lures and fishing techniques with your lure. The 6” Trout of yours that I won is a work of art and a real beauty and I look forward to using it. In fact I am going to have to order a few other lures after looking at your web site, thank you again.

Met up with some really really great people at the weigh in and was able to finally put faces with names. Talked to some dedicated Striper guys and dedicated sportsmen. The fellowship and camaraderie that this group has for fishing and each other is amazing. I was honored to be able to participate with you and look forward to it again.

Fishin4runner
12-15-2013, 04:50 PM
WHEW!!! whatta day?? Biggest turn out yet!!!

Had a blast out there today. I can honestly say these are the most hard core fisherman I know! Great people. We battled some minor winds early on, tough troll bite for most, Big bass tourney, but boy it paid off! I imagine over a hundred lbs of stripers were caught today easy.

I personally enjoyed seeing everyone in line this morning and out on the water. Pointing out, there s Bassfan, there is TB, there is Hardcor.. Love seeing you guys and your boats!

Karlow does it again.. Heaviest stringer award

Permanent 2nd placer Disco Mike again falls in 2nd place

His partner Aaron 3rd.

Big fish winner is Disco Mike, followed once again by his partner Aaron.

Kitty contest was Khan

Second was bassfan

3rd Razr..

And for the real award, you know the one that takes real skill to pull off was smallest fish...

This years winner was well deserving, This years winner may be the most humblest member of the site. This years winner has the technique as well as the physique. As we all know true and specialized small game fisherman skills takes years of mastering the nuance of detecting the smallest of hits, but with this years winner it comes naturally.

I think as I speak for the whole group when I say that the skills of the 2013 Striper Bowl small fish winner are something everyone should achieve... With this all said, MEGA congrats to Cutbait for small fish!!!!!!! :Worship: ....

Here are the numbers, keep in mind, a lot of proud striper fisherman that were present failed to weigh in fish, not because they didn't catch anything but they didn't want their name attached to the numbers!!!! You do the math on the "missing names"

Heaviest stringer

1. Karlow 16 lbs 11oz
2. Disco Mike 13 lbs 5 oz
3. Aaron 11 lbs 12 oz
4. Andrew 10lbs 2 oz
5. Musthuntandfish 9lbs 3 oz
6 Joe 9lbs 2oz
7 DK 8 lbs 3oz
8. Fishnrunner 7 lbs 14 oz
9. Devorflyer 7 lbs 7 oz
10. Cathy {Razr better half} 7 lbs 2 oz
11. Bassfan 6 lbs 1oz
12 Double a 5 lbs 15 oz
13 Mikesocean 5 lbs 15oz
14 Hawgzwylde 5 lbs 6 oz
15. NohoArt 5 lbs 2 oz
16 Breeze71 {hiro} 4 lbs 7 oz
17 Fishbones 4 lbs 3 oz
18 Exfactor 4 lbs
19 Freddy 3 lbs 13 oz
20 Cameron {F4R son} 3 lbs 9 oz
21 Hardcor 3 lbs 2 oz
22 Razr himself 2 lbs 2 oz
23 Cutbait 0 lbs 5 oz

Biggest fish

1. Disco Mike 5 lbs 15 oz
2 AAron 4 lbs 12 oz
3. Hiro 4 lbs 7 oz
4. Exfactor 4lb

Biggest Catfish

1. Khan 9 lbs
2. Bassfan 8lbs 6 oz
3. Razr himself 6lbs 1 oz

Smallest fish

[winner by default]

1. Cutbait 0 lbs 5 oz

On a serious note fellas.... Thanks for making this a great event!

Thanks to Devore for the birthday cake for BOB

Thanks to Tammy and Mark and Pyramid staff for all they do

Thanks to Bob and Trail blazer for organizing

Thanks to Musthuntandfish for putting up with me all day

Thanks to everyone for showing up and toughing out the light wind this morning

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

If I forgot to thank someone, please step up and remind me or give a thank you out yourself for something I missed...

P.s. Scottie mention the JR. Striperfest at some point!!!

I thought 4lb. 6oz. was fourth but who cares LOL....
On A Serious Note,
This was a great event. Met some really great people and had a great time, both in line, at camp, and on the lake. The striper fisherman here are second to none and the lake staff was outstanding. I thank everyone for making me and my son feel welcomed. You all really went out of your way especially for my son he is ecstatic. (Special thanks to Hardcore for the Bad A_$-$ plugs, D/K for the use of one of his rigs and the B71, Trailblazer for securing the great camp and the firewood, Fishinone for the Striper and BACON and everyone else that made this event possible.) Looking forward to fishing with some of you and the next event.

fishinone
12-16-2013, 02:15 PM
Did anyone fish on Sunday?

If so how was it?

fishinone
12-16-2013, 04:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlDJZVN9UxI