PDA

View Full Version : American Express Small Business Saturday Free $10 credit Registration Now open!

dkinla
11-23-2013, 10:41 PM
https://www.americanexpress.com/us/small-business/Shop-Small/

Register any of your American Express cards now (while registration is available) to receive a free $10 statement credit when you make a $10 or more purchase using your Amex card on Saturday Nov. 30th at a participating small business... such as your favorite local tackle shop / restaurant / etc.

I've done this the past couple years when they offered $25 statement credit... but they reduced it to just $10 this year.... (and likely less next year :LOL:)

anyways, here's my old post from last year for some more info (when it was $25)
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?68590-AMEX-25-cashback-Small-Business-Saturday-registration-opens-tonight-at-11pm&highlight=small+business+saturday

for the past couple years, I received an e-mail about 5 to 10 minutes after my purchase stating that I received the credit on my account. It's usually pretty fast, but it may take a few days also.

hope this helps out a fellow FNNer :Wink: I got over $175 free tackle the past couple years (using 7 different Amex cards between the Mrs. and I when they offered $25 per card).

Homefish
11-23-2013, 10:51 PM
Cool!
Was wonder'n when this was gonna be happn'n again. Got the $25 credit last year after Read'n your post.
Thanks again,
Homefish

Homefish
12-02-2013, 11:11 PM
Used my $10 credit to get one of my new reels spooled up at a tackle shop in HB. Cost $13 for the line. My net cost $3!!!
Thanks dkinla,
Homefish

dkinla
12-03-2013, 11:44 AM
Used my $10 credit to get one of my new reels spooled up at a tackle shop in HB. Cost $13 for the line. My net cost $3!!!
Thanks dkinla,
Homefish

Nice! I got $80 worth of trout and rock codding gear for free :Wink:

jplee3
12-11-2013, 12:37 PM
Sweet. I went on a crab combo trip out of Emeryville Sportfishing and charged $10 to a couple Amexes and the rest on my third. So $30 off... they were nice about splitting up the cards but kinda looked at me funny LOL! The $30 ended up going back to the deckhands for tip/fish cleaning, but after thinking about it, I thought $30 was a bit excessive, especially after realizing they gave me a crab with almost half its legs missing :(

dkinla
12-11-2013, 12:41 PM
Sweet. I went on a crab combo trip out of Emeryville Sportfishing and charged $10 to a couple Amexes and the rest on my third. So $30 off... they were nice about splitting up the cards but kinda looked at me funny LOL! The $30 ended up going back to the deckhands for tip/fish cleaning, but after thinking about it, I thought $30 was a bit excessive, especially after realizing they gave me a crab with almost half its legs missing :(

Nice! Glad to hear u saved $30.

Yeah the tackle shop owner was cool to charge $10 to each of my 8 Amex cards!! :LOL: