PDA

View Full Version : Wayyyyy Late Report

Sir.Snags.A.Lot
11-23-2013, 08:09 PM
So I've been MIA for a while since I don't have a computer anymore. Anyway, here it goes.

I went to the Veterans Day tourney and met the team 57 guys. Got back to Travis about trying his worms for the tournament.

I decided that I was going to tube the tournament vs shoring it with Dynodan. Anyways, got on e water closer to 7. A little later than I would have liked. Oh well, it's a tournament day. Anyways, I drop shotted one rig and dragged a crawler on the other. Got nailed on a white Fools Bait wacky worm. Got nailed 2 more times and got 3 fish before 9:00.

I met up with Travis in the water. We both decided to throw on the hawg seekers for a shot at bigger trout. He threw on chartreuse and I put on an orange hawg seeker. Three pops later, nice rainbow slammed my the worm. Landed it!

We floated around a for a couple more hours. Got short bit like crazy. Hey, if they don't stick, than I don't want them. The action on those hawg seekers are crazy good. Anyway, ended the day landing another nice bow on a white hawg seeker.

All I got to say, "fools bait worms are no joke"

Limited out. The End

Thisfool
11-26-2013, 08:03 AM
Hey nice report Mr. Snags. it was cool fishing with you bud, and im glad you like those worms. I hear there are big things comming next spring and summer.

5150fishn
11-26-2013, 12:32 PM
Great report bro! Glad to see the Fool's baits are working well for you.
Congrats on a good day on the water.