PDA

View Full Version : Monday

Skinny
11-23-2013, 02:09 PM
Headin to the lake Monday. Anyone been catching bass lately? Ill let you know how it goes.

HawgZWylde
11-23-2013, 02:17 PM
Headin to the lake Monday. Anyone been catching bass lately? Ill let you know how it goes.

Got several on topwater last Tuesday but that was prefrontal. Good luck, we'll be out this Tuesday if we don't hit up Perris instead.,.

Skinny
11-23-2013, 03:11 PM
Thanks for the info Hawgz. Perris might be the deal this week. The fish seem a lot more predictable there this time of year. Its hard for me to fish anywhere but the jewel. There is no other lake like it round here. Just when you think you get her she reminds you that you're not that good.

Surfnsnowboard3
11-23-2013, 07:02 PM
I'll be out there Monday trolling for striper.

inlandghia
11-23-2013, 08:29 PM
Was out there this morning got a couple of LMB on jig about 15ft. water they were decent size.

HawgZWylde
11-23-2013, 09:23 PM
Thanks for the info Hawgz. Perris might be the deal this week. The fish seem a lot more predictable there this time of year. Its hard for me to fish anywhere but the jewel. There is no other lake like it round here. Just when you think you get her she reminds you that you're not that good.

Lol, I know man, I love that lake. It's where you go to fish, not catch. I was at Last Chance last week and Matt and I were talking about that very issue. How we always say we're gonna go somewhere else but just can't seem to do it. I will say that for all the times the Jewel can and will bite you, she can and does reward your hard work. And that's the beauty of it, persistence and knowledge certainly can and does pay off there big time. Just not always, and even the very best of anglers do get humble pie in the face there from time to time. But indeed, it's good for em, makes them think and go outside of the box...

Skinny
11-23-2013, 09:46 PM
Thats why i love it. The challenge, the hunt if you will. Cracking the code makes it all worth it. It wouldnt be any fun for me if i just went out and crushed em every time. See you out there !

BentRod
11-24-2013, 03:45 PM
went saturday was catching them in 45 feet on carolina rig

Skinny
11-24-2013, 04:47 PM
Thanks for the responses, ill post results tomorrow