PDA

View Full Version : A Takers Redemption...

noleash
11-23-2013, 07:18 AM
Going to talk to Megan at The Last Chance Bait and Tackle shop. Idea being to get the kids into a sparkly bass boat for employees only. If her and Dan will match contributions from the public fishing community this would become quite Noble. I for one am willing to donate 100 dollars to start this fund if Megan and Dan will get on board. Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated...........NOLE ASH...:Big Grin:

noleash
11-23-2013, 07:26 AM
Going to talk to Megan at The Last Chance Bait and Tackle shop. Idea being to get the kids into a sparkly bass boat for employees only. If her and Dan will match contributions from the public fishing community this would become quite Noble. I for one am willing to donate 100 dollars to start this fund if Megan and Dan will get on board. Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated...........NOLE ASH...:Big Grin:

Please keep in mind this comes from a person who fishes out of a FEATHER..:Big Grin:

noleash
11-24-2013, 06:03 AM

Well, as with any "Dramatic Issue" in life, laughter IS the best medicine. Thank you Dan, and thank you for providing a living for your employees...:Big Grin: N...O...L...e...A...s...H......................... ..........................

DockRat
11-24-2013, 06:52 AM
Please keep in mind this comes from a person who fishes out of a FEATHER..:Big Grin:
What does that mean ? Flyfishing ?
No Leash era video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qraEnOBSno4

seal
11-24-2013, 09:07 AM
I spent too many years playing escape from leashless surfboards. Not a fan!

Rant over, now back to the thread.

Let me get this straight. You want the public to buy an employees only bass boat for kids working at a tackle shop? Shouldn't they just be happy their not working at McDonalds? This is a joke correct?

noleash
11-24-2013, 09:11 AM
What does that mean ? Flyfishing ?
No Leash era video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qraEnOBSno4

The FEATHER is a depiction of how my small skiff sits on the water. Stealth like and non obtrusive. DVL is a very "SOUND SENSITIVE" body of water and what most wont accept is the fact that when the first superhero guns his 250 H P motor he just shut that whole lake down.....:Twisted: P.S looked at swell magnet yesterday for TB saw no swell and birds hitting bait fish 20 yards off the sand ! No salad and no people! That screams HALIBUT to me!:Big Grin:

noleash
11-24-2013, 09:16 AM
I spent too many years playing escape from leashless surfboards. Not a fan!

Rant over, now back to the thread.

Let me get this straight. You want the public to buy an employees only bass boat for kids working at a tackle shop? Shouldn't they just be happy their not working at McDonalds? This is a joke correct?

It certainly would seem so Sir....:Big Grin:

seal
11-24-2013, 10:47 AM
It certainly would seem so Sir....:Big Grin:

Nice try though.....

noleash
11-24-2013, 10:55 AM
Nice try though.....

THANK YOU SIR.. You are a true gentleman...:Big Grin:

seal
11-24-2013, 01:10 PM
THANK YOU SIR.. You are a true gentleman...:Big Grin:

Sarcasm will get you nowhere, lol.

Matt_Magnone
11-25-2013, 04:47 PM

haha, thank you buddy for thinking about us at the tackle shop. means a lot. i for one have taken notice of "the feather" there's a lot of logic to it.

noleash
11-25-2013, 05:41 PM
:Big Grin:
haha, thank you buddy for thinking about us at the tackle shop. means a lot. i for one have taken notice of "the feather" there's a lot of logic to it.