PDA

View Full Version : i love to fish....

reelgurlzfish
11-22-2013, 06:39 PM
really love to fish. i work ....i fish.... because i can. when the weekend ends im already thinking of the next weekend when i get to fish again.....by myself, with friends or family.... whatevers clever. not alot of people understand... but i figured somebody on here will :)

another random thought out of boredom.....thats all ....

Cartman
11-23-2013, 05:44 PM
really love to fish. i work ....i fish.... because i can. when the weekend ends im already thinking of the next weekend when i get to fish again.....by myself, with friends or family.... whatevers clever. not alot of people understand... but i figured somebody on here will :)

another random thought out of boredom.....thats all ....

I dig it reelgurl. I love to fish, too.

dany
12-11-2013, 09:41 PM
I finally succeed log in to this forum since my first account seems to be in trouble. I am dany. My hobby is gardening, reading books, searching. Few days ago I am going to beach of southern California. I am searching about the different types of fishes’ like fishes very much. Fish are cold blooded aquatic animals with backbones, gills , and fins most of fishes are torpedo-shaped for efficient travel through water, but much variation occurs, form flattened and rounded , as in flounders, to vertical and angular , as in sea horses. Fishes were among the first animals systematically hunted by primitive humans.

reelgurlzfish
12-11-2013, 10:29 PM
why are you telling me the definition of a fish?? .....

I finally succeed log in to this forum since my first account seems to be in trouble. I am dany. My hobby is gardening, reading books, searching. Few days ago I am going to beach of southern California. I am searching about the different types of fishes’ like fishes very much. Fish are cold blooded aquatic animals with backbones, gills , and fins most of fishes are torpedo-shaped for efficient travel through water, but much variation occurs, form flattened and rounded , as in flounders, to vertical and angular , as in sea horses. Fishes were among the first animals systematically hunted by primitive humans.

Troutin Man
12-11-2013, 10:47 PM
why are you telling me the definition of a fish?? .....

You used the word "fish" as an action word and not a noun. For example, "I like to fish" and "I fish." Definition that was provided is a noun.

Maybe he thinks you are using the word "fish" incorrectly and is telling you that you shouldn't use it as a verb???

I like to fish too. By the way, no such word as fishes. However, I will gladly "fish" to take 5 "fishes" home every day if I could!!!

Cartman
12-14-2013, 07:38 PM
You used the word "fish" as an action word and not a noun. For example, "I like to fish" and "I fish." Definition that was provided is a noun.

Maybe he thinks you are using the word "fish" incorrectly and is telling you that you shouldn't use it as a verb???

I like to fish too. By the way, no such word as fishes. However, I will gladly "fish" to take 5 "fishes" home every day if I could!!!

Actually, there is such a word as fishes. Fish is singular and plural in one species or kind of fish. Two or more kinds or species of fish are referred to as fishes.

DockRat
12-15-2013, 04:58 AM
Never gave much thought about the word 'fishes'.

Actually, there is such a word as fishes. Fish is singular and plural in one species or kind of fish. Two or more kinds or species of fish are referred to as fishes.

Example; ReelGurlzFish fishes the weekends. She has a friend named Leslie Fish. Once her and Leslie were fishing for fishes, the fish stocking truck came that day. They caught there limits and took them to the Fish's family farm for a fish fry. The Fish's family could not believe all the fishes they caught and the fishes tasted good, everybody ate one fish each. Grandma Fish said the fish was too fishy for her likening. The Fish's family was happy and asked when they were going to go fishing for more fishes for another fish fry at the Fish's family farm. ReelGurlzFish told them that the fishes came from a fish farm where they were raised. Grandma Fish said she had never heard of a fish farm only a traditional farm. http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss48/burneggroll/SMILEYS/Coffee%20and%20Food/c2d04e67.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/burneggroll/media/SMILEYS/Coffee%20and%20Food/c2d04e67.gif.html)

Noun
Fishes
Plural form of fish
(universal) multiple kinds of fish
Coral bleaching threatens to disrupt the population equilibria of the reef’s fishes.
(usually nonstandard or archaic) multiple aquatic, cold-blooded, vertebrate animals
I caught six fishes today!

Verb
Fishes
third-person singular simple present indicative form of fish
He’s on Klamath Lake; he often fishes from that lake.

Fish's
Hand stuck in fish's mouth.:LOL:
This video is great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mij3AaQFE3A