PDA

View Full Version : Friday 15th 12pm-5pm no pics

BigSerb
11-18-2013, 06:54 AM
Got to the lake at 12pm. West shore was busy with fishermen. Found a spot and threw out green powerbait and worms. I saw no one catching fish til neighbor to the left gets double hook up with rainbow trout at 2pm. Finally at 4:30 I get a hit on the powerbait wheel in a 2lb rainbow. And then my bro gets a same sized trout at 5pm on powerbait right before we get booted out.

TaperSteve
11-18-2013, 10:21 AM
Hey BigSerb!

Thanks for posting an update!

5 hours fishing from shore is less than half a day to get things done and y'all still managed two fish in the bottom of the 9th inning congrats! Some people fish all day but can't beat the skunk so way to go....

Come hang out with us at the Team 57 & BB Custom event this weekend called "Trout"sgiving! There's no additional cost to participate in the event. There will be lots of prizes, Thankgiving food, and most important of all some good times and great fishing! Hope you can make it I guarantee you will have a fun time and meet some really cool people! Visit the "Fishing Rendezvous" section here on FNN for more details and to sign-up!

TS