View Full Version : Ufc 167

cutbait
11-16-2013, 10:12 PM
Pure Bull ****.

Vegas Had ThEir Hands AllOver The Judges Necks

Nothing Like Going The WWE route

Prowler_Tuber
11-16-2013, 10:14 PM
Johnny was hands down the WINNER he was robbed.

catchingsomefish
11-16-2013, 10:18 PM
Yeah, that was a shocker, but like Dana White always says, dont let it get into the judges hands.......Really makes you wonder, like Johny said, what fight were those judges actually watching......................

cutbait
11-16-2013, 10:22 PM
Vegas Stood To Loose Big time

Big-Bob
11-16-2013, 10:50 PM
As far as score cards go I saw the fight 1,2 Hendricks 3,4,5 GSP. Ultimately Hendricks did it to himself. He should have never let GSP get up when he had him down. Also after the first two rounds he should not have sat back and actually tried to finish the fight. I think Hendricks had it 100 percent but sat back and got out scored. Like someone else said Dana always says "if you want to win a fight do not let it go to the score cards".

fishing_freak
11-16-2013, 11:40 PM
Johnny could of finished the fight but he didnt so he deserved to lose. I just got done watching the press conference and johnny admitted that he wasnt fighting 100%. He said that he wanted to go 5 rounds with gsp and looked what happen. As the president of the UFC always says dont ever leave into the hand of the judges you'll never know what the outcome is going to be.

cutbait
11-17-2013, 06:40 AM
You Guys Are Nuts Or GSP Apologists

Gsp At Best Won One Round, Landed More Hits Sure, Lots Of Pansy hits With Hendricks On Top Of Him.

Hendricks Did Have Him Multiple Times But Backed Off Playin Cautious. But That In Itself Is NoT Justification Of The Decision.

cutbait
11-18-2013, 03:20 PM
http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2013/nov/17/dana-white-outraged-ufc-167-decision-eyes-st-pierr/

OUTRAGED!!!

So much for your Dana White argument about leaving it in the hands of the judges

DarkShadow
11-19-2013, 01:17 PM
Now, I've always looked at Dana White and assumed he wore a shirt with a big S in the front underneath his TapouT shirt, that stands for SuperDouchebag.

But, after GSP gets interviewed after the beatdown, sounding like me at 2 am during my freshman year in college after imbibing in gallons of jungle juice, and he mentions that he essentially is gonna have brain issues if he continues fighting and is thinking about 'taking a break,' White comes out and says that there's no way in hell he's retiring because 'he owes it to the sport and the fans.'

Thanks, Dana! A real class act. I'm glad you're looking out for the people that make you money so that you can buy Affliction gear.

cutbait
11-19-2013, 01:51 PM
Now, I've always looked at Dana White and assumed he wore a shirt with a big S in the front underneath his TapouT shirt, that stands for SuperDouchebag.

But, after GSP gets interviewed after the beatdown, sounding like me at 2 am during my freshman year in college after imbibing in gallons of jungle juice, and he mentions that he essentially is gonna have brain issues if he continues fighting and is thinking about 'taking a break,' White comes out and says that there's no way in hell he's retiring because 'he owes it to the sport and the fans.'

Thanks, Dana! A real class act. I'm glad you're looking out for the people that make you money so that you can buy Affliction gear.

UFC, the new NFL

Got Dam DS you sound like Godell

DarkShadow
11-19-2013, 02:06 PM
UFC, the new NFL

Got Dam DS you sound like Godell

I just have an issue with someone's 'corner' sending them back out to die on the canvas, especially when they're already a few brain cells short after occupational hazards.

But, hey, you can't spell "Who fück*ng cares, let them die, there's people paying $65 bucks for this!" without U - F - C.