PDA

View Full Version : DVL Top Water Etiquette

Hardcor
11-16-2013, 02:23 PM
http://youtu.be/ykr89w8Hjns

Stormcrow
11-16-2013, 06:59 PM
So, what is the purpose of your video?

I watched it...and I cant seem to come up with why you posted it. The title says: DVL Topwater Etiquette. Are you implying that the approaching boat that was too "near" you and to which you called out: "What a Dumbass"?(crystal clear in your video). That boat seemed pretty far off from what I saw. Im sure the approaching boat had no idea you were on a shad school. Did you really feel the need to call him a dumbass? Do you own that section of the lake?

Just wondering. Perhaps there should be an IQ test before you can put your boat on DVL.

Perhaps you should add some commentary underneath your video so we all can get something out of it.

Anyway. Just my opinion. Let the flaming begin! Ha!

noleash
11-16-2013, 07:29 PM
http://youtu.be/D_9TCyKNyjI

noleash
11-16-2013, 07:46 PM
http://youtu.be/wxt9LlBbgZo

Hardcor
11-16-2013, 07:48 PM
So, what is the purpose of your video?

I watched it...and I cant seem to come up with why you posted it. The title says: DVL Topwater Etiquette. Are you implying that the approaching boat that was too "near" you and to which you called out: "What a Dumbass"?(crystal clear in your video). That boat seemed pretty far off from what I saw. Im sure the approaching boat had no idea you were on a shad school. Did you really feel the need to call him a dumbass? Do you own that section of the lake?

Just wondering. Perhaps there should be an IQ test before you can put your boat on DVL.

Perhaps you should add some commentary underneath your video so we all can get something out of it.

Anyway. Just my opinion. Let the flaming begin! Ha!

It happened three different times that day, I never charge into a cove with or with out boats in it. It's sport fishing, Sportsmanship.

Surfnsnowboard3
11-16-2013, 10:19 PM
What has this site come to? Kooks posting videos that only other kooks can decipher. There should be a "special" section for these kinds of posts.

Askwhy
11-17-2013, 03:17 AM
What has this site come to? Kooks posting videos that only other kooks can decipher. There should be a "special" section for these kinds of posts.

Wow this post lost me , looks and sounds like they were upset because someone came to close to a spot they felt they owned I didn't see it , yes there's a lots of boats that have no fricken clue but there is also a lot of fisherman who feel they own the fricken lake and certain spots so I just have to add my two cents in and say if a boat that far away from you bugs you then take up another sport or hobby because when a boil is on boats are going to join in that's just how it is like it or not nothing you can do its part of the game all I ask is don't cross my line and I'm good.
Oh and one more thing if I'm trolling don't cut across me because that's not cool , happy fishing and tight lines.

noleash
11-17-2013, 06:59 AM
http://youtu.be/zyMUCY-GEGA

bodfish
11-17-2013, 08:53 AM
Hey guys,
I think this post is about bad luck and bad timing. It's obvious our heroes were on boiling fish crowding bait in the back of the cove, and some poor unsuspecting "fellow' fisherman came in a bit hot and Waked the whole cove. Oh well…
I agree that the incoming boat showed less than astute judgement coming in hot like that, especially considering the hull design of his boat, ( I think this poor guy can't help but tsunami his spots no matter what he does) I don't think it's about etiquette, as much as it is about experience and fishing sense. Regrettable but not a big deal in my book.

bodfish

PS One of the things my friends and I used to discourage when stalking spots in a competitive environment ( like almost any lake in SoCal) is "Pointing" which our heroes seem to do a lot of in this video. It tends to make "looky loos" focus on your activity even more. Be cool, Keep your arms down, Talk, but don't point!!!

Hardcor
11-17-2013, 08:55 AM

This coming from a twerp that runs around the lake at 75 mph and never catches a fish ! I can't ask for some etiquette ! It's sport fishing ! Sportsmanship !

Do you get it now !

Hardcor
11-17-2013, 08:56 AM
Sorry I don't get it?

Cya TUNAVIC

I didn't think you would !

cutbait
11-17-2013, 09:11 AM
Congrats Corey you've made it on FNN..

You successfully have discovered how to draw out the non posters and alter ego/alias types!

Heck these guys contribute nothing to the site, other than to follow you and your exploits.

Swell that chest brudda, you have an army of Hardcor detractors whose sole purpose is to judge EVERYTHING you do! They also pronounce their infinite wisdom to you dispite sharing any of their own on their non existent threads

You have arrived!

cutbait
11-17-2013, 09:12 AM
This coming from a twerp that runs around the lake at 75 mph and never catches a fish ! I can't ask for some etiquette ! It's sport fishing ! Sportsmanship !

Do you get it now !

HAHA,, but hes S.O.? That makes his word more important

Hardcor
11-17-2013, 09:13 AM
Wow this post lost me , looks and sounds like they were upset because someone came to close to a spot they felt they owned I didn't see it , yes there's a lots of boats that have no fricken clue but there is also a lot of fisherman who feel they own the fricken lake and certain spots so I just have to add my two cents in and say if a boat that far away from you bugs you then take up another sport or hobby because when a boil is on boats are going to join in that's just how it is like it or not nothing you can do its part of the game all I ask is don't cross my line and I'm good.
Oh and one more thing if I'm trolling don't cut across me because that's not cool , happy fishing and tight lines.

There are ways to fish boils with multiple boats with out charging in ! It's called etiquette, sportsmanship, work together. I know it's old school, but it works !

noleash
11-17-2013, 09:36 AM

You successfully have discovered how to draw out the non posters and alter ego/alias types!

Heck these guys contribute nothing to the site, other than to follow you and your exploits.

Swell that chest brudda, you have an army of Hardcor detractors whose sole purpose is to judge EVERYTHING you do! They also pronounce their infinite wisdom to you dispite sharing any of their own on their non existent threads

You have arrived!If you try to protect a fishery from the ignorant and selfish I will be your fan too..........................:Big Grin:

cutbait
11-17-2013, 09:46 AM
If you try to protect a fishery from the ignorant and selfish I will be your fan too..........................:Big Grin:

Not necessary. Officer

TroutOnly
11-17-2013, 10:45 AM
you guys dont get it cause you dont see or really hear the two donkeys come roaring up then turn then turn again making so much noise in this quiet corner we were in it drove all the stripers out and the lmb's then were busting all around us ,,,,,,typical rude guys that didnt know what they were looking for,,they just made a bunch of noise and wake then took off,,,,,,,,,,,they were bass guys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Surfnsnowboard3
11-17-2013, 10:47 AM

You have arrived!

If you look at five threads down you will see my last report.

And you talk smack of others when you followed T/O and Hardcor around a lake like a lost puppy dog....pot calling the kettle black buddy.

Surfnsnowboard3
11-17-2013, 10:52 AM
you guys dont get it cause you dont see or really hear the two donkeys come roaring up then turn then turn again making so much noise in this quiet corner we were in it drove all the stripers out and the lmb's then were busting all around us ,,,,,,typical rude guys that didnt know what they were looking for,,they just made a bunch of noise and wake then took off,,,,,,,,,,,they were bass guys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

That makes sense then. A post with that explanation would go a long way. Rather than people guessing based on a video that shows very little.

cutbait
11-17-2013, 11:13 AM

And you talk smack of others when you followed T/O and Hardcor around a lake like a lost puppy dog....pot calling the kettle black buddy.

I followed T/o and hardcor like a lost puppy dog?

your confused, ask both, you obviously don't don't understand fishing with friends and how friends rib each other.

Your cop environment must preclude you from understanding they were insinuating I followed them all day for a good laugh between friends.

Much like you not being able to understand the approaching boat put the fish down in this video {without the visual cue}

But, I'm not surprised you and the others were bright enough to pick up on these inferences

Surfnsnowboard3
11-17-2013, 11:26 AM

your confused, ask both, you obviously don't don't understand fishing with friends and how friends rib each other.

Your cop environment must preclude you from understanding they were insinuating I followed them all day for a good laugh between friends.

Much like you not being able to understand the approaching boat put the fish down in this video {without the visual cue}

But, I'm not surprised you and the others were bright enough to pick up on these inferences

My cop environment? Wtf are you talking about?

Stinkbait
11-17-2013, 11:40 AM
This is interesting.

About a month ago when the LMB were wolf packing we crept into the third walk in cove, stealth and all at o'dark.
We were past the point with the mini "v" canyon.
The wake from a boat on the outside started the washing machine against the shore mixing up or waking up the bait.
What happen next.....all hell broke loose top water style. Whacked and farmed a bunch with the A-rig.
Worked around the point and wacked about a 4-5 lb jailbird. Don't know if it was the right "time" or the boat wake, but I suspect the latter.

Hardcor
11-17-2013, 11:51 AM

The Bako Boys catch there own fish ! Always have always will ! They share there info so others will catch fish too !

At Pyramid, Castaic and Silverwood we share info ! Like the salt water guys do ! It's cool ! Harold, a DVL local told us where the bait was ! That's Sportsmanship !

PS. In the video with cutbait. We found the fish and asked him to join us. He cut his motor and snuck in and got a limit of Stripers in one hour. It was cool !
The other day cutbait heard me and Ron (fishinone) was fishing Castaic with the Marine Derek Nord. Derek was the only Marine that didn't get a fish at the classic.
Mike called us on the boat with info from a day before. That is Sportsmanship ! That's old school !

http://youtu.be/qPlMUoNUBR0

Hardcor
11-17-2013, 12:23 PM

What were you trolling ?

Hardcor
11-17-2013, 12:36 PM
Give up after 60 years ? Not Me ! Sportsmanship ! Sport Fishing !

http://youtu.be/P4rwMpezdXs

Hardcor
11-17-2013, 12:51 PM
This is interesting.

About a month ago when the LMB were wolf packing we crept into the third walk in cove, stealth and all at o'dark.
We were past the point with the mini "v" canyon.
The wake from a boat on the outside started the washing machine against the shore mixing up or waking up the bait.
What happen next.....all hell broke loose top water style. Whacked and farmed a bunch with the A-rig.
Worked around the point and wacked about a 4-5 lb jailbird. Don't know if it was the right "time" or the boat wake, but I suspect the latter.

http://youtu.be/0wqy2ZGlXN4

Surfnsnowboard3
11-17-2013, 01:11 PM
What were you trolling ?

You really think you and T/O are the first ones to troll U-rigs? Get a grip man.

Speaking of "sportsmanship," I'll pass on this info so EVERYBODY can catch stripers...

You wanna KILL stripers at DVL, Castaic, Pyramid? Troll Umbrella rigs with shad flukes. It's that simple people. That's the BIG secret.

Double A
11-17-2013, 01:21 PM
I want to! I want to!
But, what's a shad fluke ?

Surfnsnowboard3
11-17-2013, 01:26 PM
I want to! I want to!
But, what's a shad fluke ?

http://www.striperspace.com/large_softplastics.html

There you go. Any of those will work. Any other questions , just ask. I'm a sportsman with etiquette.

Fishin4runner
11-17-2013, 01:30 PM
Etiquette and sportsmanship is like good upbringing either you have it or you don't. Those that don't will never understand the concept. However all you can do is try and educate them as you can't fix stupid. My educational tool involves a 3 oz. pyramid sinker on one of my swimbait rods. If you act like a dumb@ss and don't respect my personal space on a lake it gets thrown and I say opps, sorry didn't see you. It works great against those fiberglass bass boats.

Surfnsnowboard3
11-17-2013, 01:33 PM
Etiquette and sportsmanship is like good upbringing either you have it or you don't. Those that don't will never understand the concept. However all you can do is try and educate them as you can't fix stupid. My educational tool involves a 3 oz. pyramid sinker on one of my swimbait rods. If you act like a dumb@ss and don't respect my personal space on a lake it gets thrown and I say opps, sorry didn't see you. It works great against those fiberglass bass boats.

You start throwing sinkers at me or my boat and you will be educated appropriately.

cutbait
11-17-2013, 01:37 PM
You start throwing sinkers at me or my boat and you will be educated appropriately.

How so Mr. officer tough guy?

Law enforcement threat?

Fishin4runner
11-17-2013, 01:40 PM

Then we go to the dock and I knock your *** out and go on about my day. Plain and simple US Army middle weight regional boxing champ 3 years in a row. Want some come get some. But if you smell like bacon I will let you hit me first so I can claim self defense and have my wife video it.

Surfnsnowboard3
11-17-2013, 01:43 PM
How so Mr. officer tough guy?

Law enforcement threat?

You don't know what you're talking about. Stop instigating. Throwing a sinker and causing damage and /or injury is not the answer. It will be dealt with accordingly.

Surfnsnowboard3
11-17-2013, 01:43 PM
Then we go to the dock and I knock your *** out and go on about my day. Plain and simple US Army middle weight regional champ 3 years in a row. Want some come get some. But if you smell like bacon I will let you hit me first so I can claim self defense and have my wife video it.

Stay classy

Fishin4runner
11-17-2013, 01:46 PM
Stay classy
No need for class most of us are rednecks here. If you don't want your jaw broke or boat dinged then respect others. It really is quite simple.

Double A
11-17-2013, 02:11 PM
Ohhhh. I think you meant Zoom Fluke.
But, I get it now... A little noob terminology slip,
As flukes aren't very popular at The Vine.

cutbait
11-17-2013, 02:18 PM

The vine?

Smurf at the vine?

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG951806_zps853cf8c4.png

Stormcrow
11-17-2013, 02:20 PM
Then we go to the dock and I knock your *** out and go on about my day. Plain and simple US Army middle weight regional boxing champ 3 years in a row. Want some come get some. But if you smell like bacon I will let you hit me first so I can claim self defense and have my wife video it.

Wow you guys! Chill out...Is this fishing or Midget Wrestling???

I'm not sure which! LOL :Envious:

ON a side note though, that same old threat of tying on big sinkers or throwing big ole Tady jigs is getting old. Someone needs to come up with a new (across the bow) threat! LOL

Marky
11-17-2013, 02:42 PM
Damn, this site turned into a bunch of keyboard cowboys. You clowns are quite funny threatening to beat each others a$$e$ on the internet.

Fishin4runner
11-17-2013, 02:44 PM

ON a side note though, that same old threat of tying on big sinkers or throwing big ole Tady jigs is getting old. Someone needs to come up with a new (across the bow) threat! LOL
I guess I could always empty a clip of 40 S&W in the bow but I am afraid the noise may scare the fish. Perhaps road flares would be better to throw, they are quiet and the bright colors may attract the fish LOL. Even better yet a simple I am fishing here could you not do that here may go a long way. Any way you look at it there will always be the Asholes outthere with no sportsmanship or etiquette while we fish.

Fishin4runner
11-17-2013, 02:46 PM
Yes we are quite funny and this site is very entertaining.

Hardcor
11-17-2013, 02:47 PM
You really think you and T/O are the first ones to troll U-rigs? Get a grip man.

Speaking of "sportsmanship," I'll pass on this info so EVERYBODY can catch stripers...

You wanna KILL stripers at DVL, Castaic, Pyramid? Troll Umbrella rigs with shad flukes. It's that simple people. That's the BIG secret.

My videos are real ! They show it all ! No secret ! Everybody knows the U-Rig won the classic ! You watch all my videos ! All of them !

Now that's a nice grade of Striped Bass you got on the U-Rig ! Is it not cool hearing that drag peel ! Good day on the water !

Thank you for sharing

Corey

PS Thank you for passing this info so everybody can catch stripers ! Way Cool !

http://youtu.be/_eda-_eTf3c

cutbait
11-17-2013, 03:00 PM

Come on SC? You started it! First one to reply and start the side show.

You make too much sense most of the time to not acknowledge this?

cutbait
11-17-2013, 03:02 PM
My videos are real ! They show it all ! No secret ! Everybody knows the U-Rig won the classic ! You watch all my videos ! All of them !

Now that's a nice grade of Striped Bass you got on the U-Rig ! Is it not cool hearing that drag peel ! Good day on the water !

Thank you for sharing

Corey

Kinda funny the Corona PD love to learn but hate to admit they learn

Surfnsnowboard3
11-17-2013, 03:18 PM

Thank you for sharing

Corey

No problem. I want everybody to kill stripers.

Hardcor
11-17-2013, 03:39 PM
Yes we are quite funny and this site is very entertaining.

http://youtu.be/uygesJxot9w

Stormcrow
11-17-2013, 04:26 PM
Come on SC? You started it! First one to reply and start the side show.

You make too much sense most of the time to not acknowledge this?

Ahhh yes you are correct...I was the first to reply. But that was only to inquire as to what the video actually shows...I never mentioned anything about hucking sinkers at peoples boats or threatening people. The video was so poorly done I had no clue as to how it related to etiquette. As a matter of fact. I only saw one boat off in the distance or cruising by. I did not even see a boat roll up on the videographer. At least...not in the video that I saw.

Askwhy
11-17-2013, 06:31 PM
Stormcrow I agree 100% had the heading been different or the video showing us more than what we saw I don't think this post would have received over 5 pages of comments in under 24 hours.
Well if I learned anything from this I would have to say if I ever post a video I'm going to watch it a few times first then make sure the pants match the shirt lol
Tight lines and happy fishing and hope no one gets hit in the head with 3 ounce weights.

fishermanx14
11-17-2013, 08:07 PM

Hahahahhaha :LOL:

TroutOnly
11-17-2013, 08:17 PM
s-s-b-3 ,,,,,,,,,,,now youre desrespecting me,,,,,,,,,,,,,and if you saw it from when i was first turned on to it to how its evovled from all my years of trial and error to how i changed and perfected it,,,,,,,,,you would know,,,,,,,and those jigs might work for you but they are the cool s/h/i/t/ or the variations thereof that get the big ones,and i think if you didnt go with ben and see what he was doing you still wouldnt be catching them,,,,,,,,,,

Surfnsnowboard3
11-17-2013, 08:29 PM
s-s-b-3 ,,,,,,,,,,,now youre desrespecting me,,,,,,,,,,,,,and if you saw it from when i was first turned on to it to how its evovled from all my years of trial and error to how i changed and perfected it,,,,,,,,,you would know,,,,,,,and those jigs might work for you but they are the cool s/h/i/t/ or the variations thereof that get the big ones,and i think if you didnt go with ben and see what he was doing you still wouldnt be catching them,,,,,,,,,,

You don't know what you're talking about. Don't make assumptions cuz they are wrong.

TroutOnly
11-17-2013, 08:36 PM
s-s-b-3 you need to clear out youre pm box so you can get messages because i think youre going to get one from the webmaster,,,,,,,,,,,youre are desrespecting me and what ive done to improve striper fishing for my self and many people clients and non-clients,,,,,,,,,,,

Surfnsnowboard3
11-17-2013, 08:41 PM
s-s-b-3 you need to clear out youre pm box so you can get messages because i think youre going to get one from the webmaster,,,,,,,,,,,youre are desrespecting me and what ive done to improve striper fishing for my self and many people clients and non-clients,,,,,,,,,,,

It's cleaned out. Send away.

I didn't do a thing wrong. Actually, if you read through the post, I only answered a question your friend Corey asked, which was what rig I used. From that I said U-rigs with a fluke. That's it! That much can be seen from Corey's videos and it's no damn secrets u-rigs catch fish.

fishinone
11-17-2013, 09:04 PM
Does anybody know when the trout truck is coming?

Hardcor
11-17-2013, 10:40 PM
Stormcrow I agree 100% had the heading been different or the video showing us more than what we saw I don't think this post would have received over 5 pages of comments in under 24 hours.
Well if I learned anything from this I would have to say if I ever post a video I'm going to watch it a few times first then make sure the pants match the shirt lol
Tight lines and happy fishing and hope no one gets hit in the head with 3 ounce weights.

Kiss As-s Dumb As-s I can actually see you kissing Matt's As-s in the piggy back post ! Funny !

You say it's a bad video but you watched it three times ! What's up kiss As-s ! I Askwhy you kiss As-s

http://youtu.be/Sfj0OJjglhM

Askwhy
11-17-2013, 11:17 PM
Hardcore I'm not kissing any ones a## I just commented on a very well scripted post by Matt I have no issues with you personally as I don't even know you I just threw in my 2 cents on what I saw or didn't see if people are not able to express there opinions to your posts or others then why even post a thread.

noleash
11-18-2013, 04:59 AM
Does anybody know when the trout truck is coming?

Is anybody getting the ski solitude Utah ski vacation Ad on there computer too?..................:Evil:

Stormcrow
11-18-2013, 07:24 AM
Kiss As-s Dumb As-s I can actually see you kissing Matt's As-s in the piggy back post ! Funny !

You say it's a bad video but you watched it three times ! What's up kiss As-s ! I Askwhy you kiss As-s

http://youtu.be/Sfj0OJjglhM

He did not say it was a bad video....I did....Prick....

Hardcor
11-18-2013, 08:42 AM
He did not say it was a bad video....I did....Prick....1

YOU NEVER HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY ! Go have dinner with Barry and Kewly

Three scum bags ! You remind me of a little lonely boy !

Stormcrow
11-18-2013, 09:20 AM
oh boy....sigh....:Rolls Eyes:

Kareem Korn
11-18-2013, 09:24 AM
So much drama since you started posting again.

fishinone
11-18-2013, 11:39 AM
A few years ago my friend invited me to fish Pyramid with him in his 10 horse aluminum during boil season. We were out there and the boils were sinking fast with several boats running up on them so we weren't getting any fish from them. After a while I moved off from the group and started fishing smaller boils and we got a few but we were trying to do it on the down low.

One guy in a Ranger Bay Boat picked up on us finding these smaller boils and after we would find them and start moving toward them, he would fire up his 250 horse motor and blast past us and drop right on top of them as he cast into it. He wasn't catching any fish. So, I tried to explain to him politely that if he would approach carefully and stop a cast back from them we would all catch fish. He blew up and yelled that it didn't matter, they were going to do what they would do. We moved on and found another spot.

One week later, I was fishing boils in my boat at Castaic at the mouth of Elizabeth Canyon. There were several boats, we were working together and catching fish when this guy with the Ranger Bay Boat came along and joined us. As it turned out the fish came up just the other side of him from me and I saw them first, I throttled forward and blew right past him 5 yards away blowing a bow wave past his boat so that he had to hold on before he could start his motor.

I cut my throttle too close to the boil but made a good cast and hooked up. The fish were gone before he got there. I'm sure the others wondered what was wrong with me.

Fortune was on my side and I was able to do this to him three times. Then he came up and tried to politely explain to me that if I were to approach more carefully, we could all catch fish. I said "Didn't I meet you at Pyramid last week?". He recognized me then and just looked down at his feet. I guess he wasn't expecting to see me in a fast Center Console after seeing me first in a 10 horse Valco.

I did it to him one more time then let it go. :Cool:

I had fun on both days!

Stormcrow
11-18-2013, 11:44 AM
A few years ago my friend invited me to fish Pyramid with him in his 10 horse aluminum during boil season. We were out there and the boils were sinking fast with several boats running up on them so we weren't getting any fish from them. After a while I moved off from the group and started fishing smaller boils and we got a few but we were trying to do it on the down low.

One guy in a Ranger Bay Boat picked up on us finding these smaller boils and after we would find them and start moving toward them, he would fire up his 250 horse motor and blast past us and drop right on top of them as he cast into it. He wasn't catching any fish. So, I tried to explain to him politely that if he would approach carefully and stop a cast back from them we would all catch fish. He blew up and yelled that it didn't matter, they were going to do what they would do. We moved on and found another spot.

One week later, I was fishing boils in my boat at Castaic at the mouth of Elizabeth Canyon. There were several boats, we were working together and catching fish when this guy with the Ranger Bay Boat came along and joined us. As it turned out the fish came up just the other side of him from me and I saw them first, I throttled forward and blew right past him 5 yards away blowing a bow wave past his boat so that he had to hold on before he could start his motor.

I cut my throttle too close to the boil but made a good cast and hooked up. The fish were gone before he got there. I'm sure the others wondered what was wrong with me.

Fortune was on my side and I was able to do this to him three times. Then he came up and tried to politely explain to me that if I were to approach more carefully, we could all catch fish. I said "Didn't I meet you at Pyramid last week?". He recognized me then and just looked down at his feet. I guess he wasn't expecting to see me in a fast Center Console after seeing me first in a 10 horse Valco.

I did it to him one more time then let it go. :Cool:

I had fun on both days!

Cool Story Bro..throw you a fish!

etucker1959
11-18-2013, 12:01 PM
Cool Story Bro..throw you a fish!

I loved it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HuskerRod
11-18-2013, 12:20 PM
I can rest assured I wasn tthe one who washing machined Hardcore and TroutOnlys bite.................my boat isnt fast enough...Lol

Mr T-rex
11-18-2013, 12:29 PM
Lmao Snowsmurf little angry there huh ?

Brent
11-18-2013, 05:27 PM
Gentlemen!

And I use this term VERY loosely.
What has this site become? All I see anymore are rants and posts that have nothing to do with fish reports.
Everyone's chest beating, bragging, threats and name calling has gotten to be a total joke. "My dad can beat your dad up" WTF? Is this grade school?

I don't get to fish that often, but when I do, I will normally post how I did. Just because I don't have all of the time in the world to fish and I follow the site to keep an eye on what's going on in case I get a chance to fish, does not make me a "lurker". All of this "bass guy" crap is starting to make me sick. There are a'holes of every fishing type, race, creed, color, religous and sexual beliefs. BUT, there are also a lot of really cool people out there that share my love of fishing to relax and get rid of stress, NOT induce full on cardiac arrest or stroke over someones uneducated behavior or lack of respect. If you're getting that stressed out over fishing, you're doing it for all the wrong reasons.

More reports and courtesy, less bitching and complaining!

As the great Forrest Gump said "And that's all I got to say about that"

Brent

fishinone
11-18-2013, 05:32 PM
Gentlemen!

What has this site become? All I see anymore are rants and posts that have nothing to do with fish reports.
Everyone's chest beating, bragging, threats and name calling has gotten to be a total joke. "My dad can beat your dad up" WTF? Is this grade school?

I don't get to fish that often, but when I do, I will normally post how I did. Just because I don't have all of the time in the world to fish and I follow the site to keep an eye on what's going on in case I get a chance to fish, does not make me a "lurker". All of this "bass guy" crap is starting to make me sick. There are a'holes of every fishing type, race, creed, color, religous and sexual beliefs. BUT, there are also a lot of really cool people out there that share my love of fishing to relax and get rid of stress, NOT induce full on cardiac arrest or stroke over someones uneducated behavior or lack of respect. If you're getting that stressed out over fishing, you're doing it for all the wrong reasons.

Brent

So, does anybody know when the trout truck is coming?

stocker
11-18-2013, 09:07 PM
Topwater etiquette--I just laugh when I see some guy charging a spot that I'm working. He barrels in full throttle and scares the fish before he even has a bait in the water. Then the hordes arrive, and I laugh some more. After the goon squad leaves after one minute tops, I go subsurface and start winding in fish. Yeah, I get your post, you guys are spot on. I remember fishing the shore and a hero in a BB tossed a zara at my feet, I started laughing and told him that he just rousted a double dig. Gets 'em every time.

seal
11-19-2013, 08:05 AM
So, does anybody know when the trout truck is coming?

I don't know but I do know you won't get the amount they stocked. Just trying to secure my cry baby title.

jewel
11-19-2013, 10:46 AM
1500 lbs of Mt. Lassen trout coming to DVL Wednesday the 20th!

seal
11-19-2013, 10:58 AM
1500 lbs of Mt. Lassen trout coming to DVL Wednesday the 20th!

Ok that's a private stocking, but how about the day and poundage of the DFW plant? That's secret stuff you need a security clearance for that information.

Master Baiter1
11-19-2013, 11:13 AM
Ok that's a private stocking, but how about the day and poundage of the DFW plant? That's secret stuff you need a security clearance for that information.

Dale, Which hatchery supplies Silverwood? My neighbor's relative works at a DFW fish hatchery (I won't mention which one) and maybe I can get you the info if it happens to be the same hatchery he works at? At least I can try.

seal
11-19-2013, 11:30 AM
Dale, Which hatchery supplies Silverwood? My neighbor's relative works at a DFW fish hatchery (I won't mention which one) and maybe I can get you the info if it happens to be the same hatchery he works at? At least I can try.

Message sent FB:Wink:!

Master Baiter1
11-19-2013, 11:41 AM
Message sent FB:Wink:!

Good call. Private here is not so private lol. I got your message. Unfortunately it's not the fish hatchery that supplies the Wood but I'll still ask and see if I can get you any of that "secret" info.

TroutOnly
11-19-2013, 01:13 PM
last weds ,dfg stocker trout 12 to 16 inchers while me and one client were catching lmb's with trout swimbaits the other client was catching trout with castmasters,,,,,,,,two tanks dropped,,,,,,,,,,the stripers were in at the docks charging the chum,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,oh but i dont know how to throw swimbaits,,,,,,,crazy-dave hooked me up with a sick out of state custom triple trout ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,castaic -pyramid here i come,,,,,,,,,

seal
11-19-2013, 02:10 PM
castaic -pyramid here i come,,,,,,,,,

Yea I'd avoid Silverwood, all you get is trout on swimbaits.

Brent
11-19-2013, 04:57 PM
last weds ,dfg stocker trout 12 to 16 inchers while me and one client were catching lmb's with trout swimbaits the other client was catching trout with castmasters,,,,,,,,two tanks dropped,,,,,,,,,,the stripers were in at the docks charging the chum,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,oh but i dont know how to throw swimbaits,,,,,,,crazy-dave hooked me up with a sick out of state custom triple trout ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,castaic -pyramid here i come,,,,,,,,,

Bob,
Is crazy Dave the guy with the Mako at DVL?

TroutOnly
11-20-2013, 11:07 AM
that trick isnt going to work on me seal,,,lol,,,,,,nope brent he's an old pal who is a hardcore lmb fisherman the guy was throwing 2hundred and 3hundred dollar swimbaits,,,,he has some very nice tackle and rods and reels ,i was ready to steal the setup i was using i was out casting him big time , he didnt remember i grow up on casting big baitcasters on the ocean for years before my dad let me use a coffee grinder,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,

Hardcor
11-20-2013, 09:40 PM
http://youtu.be/H0w9HbKK56A

SurfCityUSA
11-21-2013, 12:18 PM
Gentlemen!

Brent

Well said! Finally some sanity to this forum.

Also I realize there are guides on these forums that are trying to make a living, so I understand them not giving away hard earned knowledge about how to catch fish at these lakes. However, many of us cannot afford a guide and can't get on the water every week to figure it out, so when I catch fish (or not) I will give a full report. Where, when, lure, depth etc. I figure most fishermen in boats are going to C&R LMB like I do and LMB seem to change from day to day anyway so how I caught my fish probably won't work for the next guy. But for stripers, I thought the objective was to "kill stripey" as they are destroying the other fish in DVL and maybe Perris soon. So why the big secret about striper fishing? Sometimes posts sound like "i got my fish, f-you!"
Just my 2 cents. Not trying to disrespect anyone, just trying to have fun fishing and help and learn with others.
Surf from HB.

FishermanStu
11-21-2013, 02:07 PM
I can't imagine you'll catch anything dangling your fluke over the water waving at other boats

DarkShadow
11-21-2013, 02:39 PM
Passive aggressiveness is the best way to handle these types of things.

fishinone
11-21-2013, 03:05 PM
I can't imagine you'll catch anything dangling your fluke over the water waving at other boats

It could happen! :Smile:

Hardcor
11-22-2013, 09:52 AM

That fluke just caught a nice Striper before you came charging in ! You irvine guys are funny ! Here we are fishing and there you are picking your As-s !

Hiding behind your computer ! Saying it's OK to ruin another man bite ! What the hell have you done ! I want to know ! Show me something Stu !

http://youtu.be/FHp4qzIEOcI

Hardcor
11-22-2013, 09:56 AM
Passive aggressiveness is the best way to handle these types of things.

You stuck up for kewly and barry ? That shows me what type of sneeze material you are ! Did you see Matt's piggy back post !

He's taking about you As-s sn[ffer !

Stormcrow
11-22-2013, 11:14 AM
You stuck up for kewly and barry ? That shows me what type of sneeze material you are ! Did you see Matt's piggy back post !

He's taking about you As-s sn[ffer !

Hey Cory, haven't they told you yet? You're not allowed to fish DVL anymore....There's a height requirement.

Hardcor
11-22-2013, 12:28 PM
Hey Cory, haven't they told you yet? You're not allowed to fish DVL anymore....There's a height requirement.

Funny ! DVL loves me ! The new guys they have there are great ! The lady that takes your money is so nice and makes things so easy !

People are becoming aware of things ! People are sharing information and talking about the biology of the lake ! Making real reports ! Talking

about how to fish a bite with others ! This is cool ! This is how it should be !

You can't attack this old man ! You think I don't know that I'm short ! Is that all you got ! I'm SHORT !

What about what you are really thinking !

Wow ! Corey ! Way to win that Striper King Classic III with a pontoon boat with no meter on it ! And giving your day to what you thought

was a WWP event ! And putting a Marine on the biggest fish he has ever caught ! And putting a Marine on the winning Striper !

And filming the whole thing ! And making a HD video of it ! And finding out about all the cheating ! And finding out about Everything ! Everthing !

You are for all the wrong things stormcrap ! Give us a report ! Give me something ! Have you taken your father or mother fishing ? Kids ? Brothers ?

What have you done but make people aware ! Aware of worms like you !

Picking on a old man ! Sticking up for kewlag and barry, charging in on somebodies bite, Talking **** !

Show me something, Give a report or shut your little scumbag mouth !

There is one thing you know for sure ! I put out a new video every week all year long ! Hunting and fishing ! My videos show the real thing !

The Reel Brothers Presents ! Salt and freshwater ! Videoed from three different custom boats ! In my videos you see I do it all !

What have you done to be so ugly ? What have you done ?

Stormcrow
11-22-2013, 12:45 PM
Funny ! DVL loves me ! The new guys they have there are great ! The lady that takes your money is so nice and makes things so easy !

People are becoming aware of things ! People are sharing information and talking about the biology of the lake ! Making real reports ! Talking

about how to fish a bite with others ! This is cool ! This is how it should be !

You can't attack this old man ! You think I don't know that I'm short ! Is that all you got ! I'm SHORT !

What about what you are really thinking !

Wow ! Corey ! Way to win that Striper King Classic III with a pontoon boat with no meter on it ! And giving your day to what you thought

was a WWP event ! And putting a Marine on the biggest fish he has ever caught ! And putting a Marine on the winning Striper !

And filming the whole thing ! And making a HD video of it ! And finding out about all the cheating ! And finding out about Everything ! Everthing !

You are for all the wrong things stormcrap ! Give us a report ! Give me something ! Have you taken your father or mother fishing ? Kids ? Brothers ?

What have you done but make people aware ! Aware of worms like you !

Picking on a old man ! Sticking up for kewlag and barry, charging in on somebodies bite, Talking **** !

Show me something, Give a report or shut your little scumbag mouth !

There is one thing you know for sure ! I put out a new video every week all year long ! Hunting and fishing ! My videos show the real thing !

The Reel Brothers Presents ! Salt and freshwater ! Videoed from three different custom boats ! In my videos you see I do it all !

What have you done to be so ugly ? What have you done ?

Yes...you have done all of that.

And I have been entertained.....:-)

The pedophile mustache is a bit creepy....other than that....I have been entertained.

Brent
11-22-2013, 01:09 PM
that trick isnt going to work on me seal,,,lol,,,,,,nope brent he's an old pal who is a hardcore lmb fisherman the guy was throwing 2hundred and 3hundred dollar swimbaits,,,,he has some very nice tackle and rods and reels ,i was ready to steal the setup i was using i was out casting him big time , he didnt remember i grow up on casting big baitcasters on the ocean for years before my dad let me use a coffee grinder,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,

I was wondering because the same day you wrote this a guy I work with that fishes striper there showed me a sick ***** swim bait and his name is Dave also. Just a coincidence I guess. Good luck out there!

Brent

Hardcor
11-22-2013, 03:14 PM

The pedophile mustache is a bit creepy....other than that....I have been entertained.

Being called a pedophile is fighting words !

http://youtu.be/VadY8qkLNtI

etucker1959
11-22-2013, 03:35 PM
being called a pedophile is fighting words !

http://youtu.be/vady8qklnti

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trail blazer
11-22-2013, 03:41 PM

HAY STORMCROW,

Some are insulted by gender words,,,,,some religion words,,,,,,,,,,,and others LIKE ME think you,v just step,d over the line with that crack.

HMMMMM you may have personal differences with cory<my friend-----<<<< That's none of my business,,,,,,,,HOWEVER

That crack was un call,d for,,,,,,,,,,,,DONT GO THERE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thank you.

SCOTT

cutbait
11-22-2013, 03:42 PM
WWE RAW!

Going to have a hard time com in back on that Storm crap!

Lmao

cutbait
11-22-2013, 03:43 PM
HAY STORMCROW,

Some are insulted by gender words,,,,,some religion words,,,,,,,,,,,and others LIKE ME think you,v just step,d over the line with that crack.

HMMMMM you may have personal differences with cory<my friend-----<<<< That's none of my business,,,,,,,,HOWEVER

That crack was un call,d for,,,,,,,,,,,,DONT GO THERE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thank you.

SCOTT

I agree! Calling someone as obscene as a pedophile is way uncalled for

trail blazer
11-22-2013, 03:55 PM
REALLY,,,,Lesser words then that have caused even nations to war with each other,,

Something to consider abought now!

cutbait
11-22-2013, 04:01 PM
Even prisoners are so offended by pedophiles they kill them in prison.

So prisoners have higher standards than storm crap

Hardcor
11-22-2013, 04:08 PM

The Question was what have you done ? Give me a report ! Something ? Anything ?

You don't have nothing ! Have you ever taken a kid fishing ? Your father ? Mother ?

Something made you call me a horrible name ! Plus pick kewlag and barry for friends !

What's up ? Lets talk ! I want to know why ! I'll take you fishing !

It was you and snowsnerf that did this to the DVL threads that were close
http://youtu.be/jskoHoDy74A

fishinone
11-22-2013, 04:28 PM

This is uncalled for! You've crossed the line.

There's something wrong with your mind. Have you sought professional help?

I used the little triangle asterisk notification button at the bottom left corner of your post to ask the moderators to ban you.

I WANT TO ENCOURAGE OTHER USERS TO GO TO THE BOTTOM OF STORMCROW'S OFFENSIVE POST AND CONTACT THE MODERATORS ALSO!

Please let the moderators know about him harassing other users. If enough of us speak up, I'm sure they will remove him.

Pete Marino
11-22-2013, 05:19 PM
Ive been staying out of this discussion because it doesn't pertain to me and I wasn't at the lake that day to see what happened and because the video doesn't show much..
I try not to take sides in discussions like these if I wasn't there.. For the record, The few times I have chimed in during these long, useless, go nowhere threads was to tell Corey to take it easy and not get so worked up or to relax. because hes a very emotional guy..
I usually just read the posts and get a laugh at everyone's responses and what they post because its usually good free entertainment...HOWEVER..
That being said.. I had to come on here and chime in because Stormcrow I think you seriously crossed the line here. Basically calling and comparing Hardcor to a person who rapes children is VERY WRONG. You know the line, you saw the line and you completely crossed over it.
Me being a parent of a 6 year old daughter makes me despise any piece of trash that would rape a child and would put a burning hot slug in the head of anybody that tried to touch my little girl just after I beat them unconscious....And I don't think of Corey in that way.. Far from it. Corey may be passionate for his beliefs, he may be extreme his ways at times, but hes NOT a person who would rape a freaking kid and by no means does/did he deserve that comment. People need to have a bit more common sense when they open their mouths to spew venom here because there are a lot of kids that lurk here and come here for fishing reports.. And Im not just directing that comment at StormCrow... Its for everyone ! Some of these discussions get WAY out of hand and people act like freaking immature irresponsible kids with things they say sometimes and it should stop or they should be banned regardless of who it is.. IMHO

That's all Im gonna say here..

Pete

Pete Marino
11-22-2013, 05:26 PM
Magnum P.I. called.....He wants his shorts back!!!! lol

Aloha :Wink:

Pete :Cool:

Surfnsnowboard3
11-22-2013, 06:38 PM
The Question was what have you done ? Give me a report ! Something ? Anything ?

You don't have nothing ! Have you ever taken a kid fishing ? Your father ? Mother ?

Something made you call me a horrible name ! Plus pick kewlag and barry for friends !

What's up ? Lets talk ! I want to know why ! I'll take you fishing !

It was you and snowsnerf that did this to the DVL threads that were close
http://youtu.be/jskoHoDy74A

Really????

seal
11-22-2013, 07:01 PM
I think trying to one up with that dumbass comment should have StormCrow offering a mea culpa at this point. The intent may not have been there but that was a big time oops moment.

And that was THE most entertaining video I've ever seen on this website, or possibly any website!

cutbait
11-22-2013, 07:23 PM
I think trying to one up with that dumbass comment should have StormCrow offering a mea culpa at this point. The intent may not have been there but that was a big time oops moment.

And that was THE most entertaining video I've ever seen on this website, or possibly any website!

I say on par with the best Macho man savage I ever did watch... ( not that I watch or anything)

seal
11-22-2013, 07:32 PM
I say on par with the best Macho man savage I ever did watch... ( not that I watch or anything)

I spent too many hours of my youth watching Savage and WWF, but my favorite was always the Ultimate Warrior.

cutbait
11-22-2013, 07:43 PM
I spent too many hours of my youth watching Savage and WWF, but my favorite was always the Ultimate Warrior.

My fav was Mick Foley aka Mankind

DockRat
11-22-2013, 07:55 PM
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X2.....:Popcorn:

TroutOnly
11-22-2013, 07:59 PM
Carpboy if you had some hair you would look like mankind,,,,,,,,,,,i know how you love putting on masks and fishing,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,

Hardcor
11-22-2013, 08:34 PM
Ive been staying out of this discussion because it doesn't pertain to me

That's all Im gonna say here..

Pete

Pete, things that happen to others mite not happen to the angler of the year ! Matt says it happens to him !

I want to ask you a question and I think it may pertain to you !

I brought up that DVL was being commercially fished twice and never got a response !

I said they are selling Largemouth Bass as Tillopia and the Striped bass was being sold locally !

Nobody said nothing ! Nobody even gave an ugly response to get things going ! I was ready !

Nobody asked what the hell I'm talking about ! Nobody ! Even if it was far fetched, Nobody said anything !

10-10-2011 I PM Kwin and tell him a little of what I know ! 10-18-2011 Kwin PM's me ( I will pass this on to enforcement )

Three weeks later DFG calls ! I tell him names and places in a we tip report !

Two weeks after that the people I turned in are calling my house !

My question is this ! This is your house ! Matt's House ! Nobody asked a thing ! Why ? Where are the giants !

All I get are people like Stormcrap ! If Snowsnurf and Stormcrap didn't start trouble nobody says anything ! Matt mite not of piggy backed !

The DVL site is way different then Silverwood,Pyramid and Castaic !

Thank you Pete

PS You asked me to take you Striper fishing ! You didn't read my response.

Hardcor
11-22-2013, 08:49 PM
Magnum P.I. called.....He wants his shorts back!!!! lol

Aloha :Wink:

Pete :Cool:

Them are my lucky shorts ! I'm going to wear them when we go head to head ! On video ! Green ones ! Light line !

Love Corey

socal114
11-22-2013, 10:26 PM
Being called a pedophile is fighting words !

http://youtu.be/VadY8qkLNtI
Now, that is some funny shiiite...:EyePop:

Pete Marino
11-23-2013, 01:47 AM
I don't remember you asking about the Commercial fishing question.. I have no clue is my best answer. I know I saw a store in Pomona selling Live largemouth bass and I turned them in and I was told that they had a permit to do so so nothing could be done.

Ive never heard of a lake being "Commercially fished" If I heard about it Id turn them in personally.

Pete

Stormcrow
11-23-2013, 06:04 AM
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD YOU GUYS....

I said his MUSTACHE was "pedophilish" and creepy......HIS MUSTACHE!!!

I understand that Cory is most likely from the shallow end of the gene pool. The VERY shallow end, so I didn't expect him to make the distinction....but ALL of you guys thought the same thing???? Really? Do I REALLY have to further downgrade my opinion of the intelligence of the masses on this board?

If I honestly thought Cory was a danger to children I would not have words with him of ANY kind. Those that know me know that. So....GO BACK AND FREAKING READ!

Some of your other comments were funny: "REMOVE HIM MODS" crying like a little *****.... jeeeez man why don't you GTFO..... Cory is as accusatory and rude to other people on this board as I have ever seen, and you try to run me because his mustache reminds me of a pedophile mustache?

Pathetic.....so ya, go ahead and flame me. Get your panties in a wad and shove em waayyyyy up there. LOL

WOW....

fishinone
11-23-2013, 06:54 AM
Oh yes! Please bring your higher than all, insults down to a level that we can all understand. As it is, you're the only one thinking on this pedofile level that the rest of us can't understand.