PDA

View Full Version : Irvine Lake 11-9, First tiime Tubing, NOT BAD...

Fishingdachronarch201E7
11-11-2013, 09:21 AM
Hello All,

Just a quick report from Irvine on Saturday the 9th, launched from the westshore, started off real slow threw the arsenal at them but nothing was sticking until about 11am when i paddled by troutisland dock, landed the first then 2 more for 3...with the 3 being the biggest, got them on power bait and 1 on a pink and white mice tail......not bad for the first tube session!!! cant wait to go out again!!!

http://i1363.photobucket.com/albums/r716/fishingdachronarch201e7/IrvineLakeFirstTroutonTube_zpsa7c9873d.jpeg (http://s1363.photobucket.com/user/fishingdachronarch201e7/media/IrvineLakeFirstTroutonTube_zpsa7c9873d.jpeg.html)

http://i1363.photobucket.com/albums/r716/fishingdachronarch201e7/IrvineLakeFirstTubeSession_zps04c56d9d.jpeg (http://s1363.photobucket.com/user/fishingdachronarch201e7/media/IrvineLakeFirstTubeSession_zps04c56d9d.jpeg.html)

http://i1363.photobucket.com/albums/r716/fishingdachronarch201e7/IrvineLakeNicefatfish_zpsc02bdb9c.jpeg (http://s1363.photobucket.com/user/fishingdachronarch201e7/media/IrvineLakeNicefatfish_zpsc02bdb9c.jpeg.html)

thanks for reading

Tony G
Fishingdachronarch201e7

dkinla
11-11-2013, 09:45 AM
not too shabby for your maiden voyage!

gogreeenz4
11-11-2013, 09:53 AM
there was so many of you tubers out there!! it blew my mind

Fishingdachronarch201E7
11-11-2013, 10:05 AM
Thanks DKINLA...i was able to add pics to the floattubeforum but not this one :(

Hey Gogreeenz4, yeah there was, ive never seen so many of them....think its the way to go when u dont have a boat, 55 a pop on a boat starts to add up, i did a boat 5 times in summer all for skunks...ended up buying a tube, best decision i think i made...now it only costs me 26 bucks to fish vs, 55 plus the 26 for 81 bucks plus bait lol....

gogreeenz4
11-11-2013, 10:21 AM
I have never seen it that bad there before but i guess there is a first for everything! and on days when its beyond crowded and the troll bite aint happening it is easier to move around and get in spots on a tube compared to a boat.

i am just gonna start tossing baits at float tubers and catching them......

Fishingdachronarch201E7
11-11-2013, 10:52 AM
Added pictures

hey Gogreeenz4

yeah for sure, tube is very mobile.....LOL@start hooking them....i can understand a person who has a boat, sorry meng!

what were u in on Saturday....

tony G

Thisfool
11-11-2013, 12:30 PM
Way to go bro. If you misses the early bite the fishing got really tuff lots of people skunked out good job figuring them out

Fishingdachronarch201E7
11-11-2013, 01:15 PM
Way to go bro. If you misses the early bite the fishing got really tuff lots of people skunked out good job figuring them out

Hey ThisFool,

Thanks bro, yeah the morning bite for me sucked but yeah was able to figure them out, could of probably limited out but the better half (wifey) of me was already blowing up my phone lol so had to bounce...but awesome time on the water like always! ill be back on the 23rd, tight lines..

also you mentioned something about your baits....can u refresh my memory.

Thanks

Tony G

5150fishn
11-11-2013, 02:07 PM
Glad to hear your maiden voyage was a success! All you float tubers really messed up our trolling lanes! Lol
Thanks for the pics and report.

TaperSteve
11-11-2013, 02:15 PM
Always nice having success when trying out a new method/style/bait. Thanks for posting look forward to meeting you at the "Trout"sgiving! tournament. See y'all in a couple of weeks.

TS

Fishingdachronarch201E7
11-11-2013, 02:54 PM
Glad to hear your maiden voyage was a success! All you float tubers really messed up our trolling lanes! Lol
Thanks for the pics and report.

Hey 5150fishn,

Thanks fiveonefiveOH....it was a blast having a fish on the other end and it pulling you around in your tube, good stuff.....

:Shocked: LOL and i know, this was my first time on a tube and i was like damn these boaters must all be pissed... ive always rented boats so i know the feeling but had to buy this tube to save msyelf some cashola and already paying off :)

Thanks for reading

Tony G

Fishingdachronarch201E7
11-11-2013, 02:56 PM
Always nice having success when trying out a new method/style/bait. Thanks for posting look forward to meeting you at the "Trout"sgiving! tournament. See y'all in a couple of weeks.

TS

Hey TaperSteve,

Oh for sure, nothing better than figuring them out and landing a few......

and likewise bro, ill see u then

Thanks for reading

Tony G
fishindachronarch201e7

ela
11-11-2013, 03:56 PM
I have never seen it that bad there before but i guess there is a first for everything! and on days when its beyond crowded and the troll bite aint happening it is easier to move around and get in spots on a tube compared to a boat.

i am just gonna start tossing baits at float tubers and catching them......

There you go crying again. Lol

gogreeenz4
11-11-2013, 03:58 PM
thats all i do get with it bud

gogreeenz4
11-11-2013, 04:23 PM
i just realized your the $120 bait smith guy...now i know why your mad bro

Carptain_Bao
11-11-2013, 05:56 PM
Hey What's up TonyG, I was in the grey ODC 420 right next to you when you hooked up the two trout. Very nice first trip I'll say. Great to finally meeting up out there, if I see you out there again, I'll definitely go say hi.

Z.Bao

Fishingdachronarch201E7
11-11-2013, 07:18 PM
Hey What's up TonyG, I was in the grey ODC 420 right next to you when you hooked up the two trout. Very nice first trip I'll say. Great to finally meeting up out there, if I see you out there again, I'll definitely go say hi.

Z.Bao

Hey Capatain bao

Yeah I for sure remember you.....good to meet you...funny thing was I had over heard someone saying bao and I was to myself is that capatain bao....but yeah or when I see u ill come say wassup....coolio bro...

Thx for reading

Tony G

Hitts0n
11-11-2013, 07:29 PM
Great job! Cool face mask! That will be the new thing of this years trout season! Looking forward to meeting you!

Hitts

Fishingdachronarch201E7
11-12-2013, 08:11 AM
Great job! Cool face mask! That will be the new thing of this years trout season! Looking forward to meeting you!

Hitts

Hey Hitts,

Thanks bro and yeah they're cool, got me 3 of them, might get a couple more....

but for sure, looking forward to meeting you as well.....

Tony G

Rooster
11-12-2013, 10:12 AM
Nice setup, I like how all your stuff matches. Do you do that for safety? Or is your favorite color orange?
All this time I thought I was the only one that loved the color orange :Thumbs Up:

Looking forward to seeing you out there.

Fishingdachronarch201E7
11-12-2013, 10:32 AM
Nice setup, I like how all your stuff matches. Do you do that for safety? Or is your favorite color orange?
All this time I thought I was the only one that loved the color orange :Thumbs Up:

Looking forward to seeing you out there.

Hey whats up Rooster,

Thanks !!!!! Its actually my favorite color LOL, i know peeps trip out on it...but man im way down with it haha...to tell you my house on the inside is all orange haha....living rooms, my room, wife wouldnt let me do that kitchen and bathrooom or it also would have been orange,

but yeah sort of for saftey but more cuz i like orange, when i found out OUTCAST had orange, picked it up immediatley!

Sweet now theirs 2 of us!!!

and for sure ill see u out there..

Tony G

LBSea
11-12-2013, 10:45 AM
Nice job on your first outing. Now the addiciton starts. I will be out there this Thur or Fri. WOW you are NOT going to get run over in that tube, I should be able to spot you from accross the lake.

Tight Lines!

Fishingdachronarch201E7
11-12-2013, 10:52 AM
Nice job on your first outing. Now the addiciton starts. I will be out there this Thur or Fri. WOW you are NOT going to get run over in that tube, I should be able to spot you from accross the lake.

Tight Lines!

Hey LBSea,

Thanks bro.....indeed about the addiction, always looking for more mods to add....

good luck out there on Thursday or Friday when u go....post a report!!!

Thanks for reading!

Tony G