PDA

View Full Version : Nov. 9th 2013 DVL Fishing Report

FrazeIb1
11-09-2013, 01:45 PM
Went fishing again this AM at DVL. Got on the lake at 0700. Tried top water but didn't get any love this AM. I did slow down and fished a few of my spots and managed 4 keepers for 9 lbs. I fished for 3 1/2 hours. The fishing is a little slow but if you slow down and take your time there are a few LMB that are always willing to bite. The water tempature was 65 degrees and the wind was calm 0-5 MPH. I'm still thinking that the lake is going to explode with the giant girls going on the chew sooner or later......I'm hoping sooner than later.......If the lake continues to fish tough the weight for the tournaments will continue to be low around the high teens to low 20's...........either way I will be fishing the next tourney cuase you never know when you are going to have the weight that's going to be in the top 3............$$$$$$$$

Anyway, I have been putting some time in on the water and it's paying off.......Get out there and find your groove. There is a pattern to solve every day........

Until next time.......

Tight lines........

GdHkSet1
11-12-2013, 06:03 AM
Went fishing again this AM at DVL. Got on the lake at 0700. Tried top water but didn't get any love this AM. I did slow down and fished a few of my spots and managed 4 keepers for 9 lbs. I fished for 3 1/2 hours. The fishing is a little slow but if you slow down and take your time there are a few LMB that are always willing to bite. The water tempature was 65 degrees and the wind was calm 0-5 MPH. I'm still thinking that the lake is going to explode with the giant girls going on the chew sooner or later......I'm hoping sooner than later.......If the lake continues to fish tough the weight for the tournaments will continue to be low around the high teens to low 20's...........either way I will be fishing the next tourney cuase you never know when you are going to have the weight that's going to be in the top 3............$$$$$$$$

Anyway, I have been putting some time in on the water and it's paying off.......Get out there and find your groove. There is a pattern to solve every day........

Until next time.......

Tight lines........

Thanks for the report, good luck on getting in the top 3 sounds like you have a great chance of being in there.

FrazeIb1
11-12-2013, 07:40 PM
My best tournament finish is 5th place so far so I know a 3rd place finish is reachable........crossing my fingers.....