PDA

View Full Version : west shore questions.

rgrafg
11-07-2013, 11:03 AM
Its been awhile since my last trip to the vine. About 3 years. Last time i was the there the west shore was not accesable by car. I saw that it is now open. How far is the west shore vehicle accesable. And how crouded does it get. Im planning on bbeing there by 5 am sat nov 16. Any tips advice woule be welcomed. Havent cought a trout in 4 years and am vry excited to het out there again. Thanx in advance.

luckyjr21
11-07-2013, 12:00 PM
From what i have heard you can almost get to the dam , which is crazy, and as far as getting there at 5am ? good luck with that!!! That's late by irvine standards If you would like a good shore spot i would consider camping out, plus its a good way to meet your fellow fishermen and exchange fishing tips .

Cadillyak
11-07-2013, 12:11 PM
^x2. 5 o'clock pm the day before is a good way to get your desired spot.:Smile:

Andrew Deal Outdoors
11-07-2013, 12:13 PM
You can drive about half way down then walk really far down toward the dam from there. When we launched at 7 am last Saturday all the shore spots had already been taken, we arrived at about 5:30.

rgrafg
11-07-2013, 01:06 PM
I didnt have issues getting a spot last time the west shore was accesible. Wonder if it will be less crowded since it wont be the weekend opener.

Rooster
11-07-2013, 03:10 PM
I didnt have issues getting a spot last time the west shore was accesible. Wonder if it will be less crowded since it wont be the weekend opener.

I bet it will be even more crowded with the first Master qualifying Tournament slated for Saturday & Sunday.

Catch a toad and win a few grand ca$h... Ya never know! You could be the big winner! Hope 2 cya out there this Saturday!

bruce watson
11-07-2013, 07:30 PM
He said that he'll be there on the 16th. I don't think he'll have any problems with showing up at 5am or finding a spot.

Cadillyak
11-07-2013, 07:46 PM
During the family fun day hosted by seeker. May be more people than usual.

Rooster
11-07-2013, 08:24 PM
He said that he'll be there on the 16th. I don't think he'll have any problems with showing up at 5am or finding a spot.
Didn't catch that part. My bad! I still say show up and Win some cash.. Fun times !
Packed = BIG PAYDAY :Thumbs Up: