PDA

View Full Version : Stuff for trade

swimB8smasher
11-01-2013, 12:44 PM
Hey guys i got three things I wanna trade out if any of you are interested. The first is a Shimano Curado 201 E7 in Extremely great condition no scratches or anything and perfect working condition.Second is a G-loomis drop shot casting rod Mag light in great condition also and it's a freaking sick rod. Last is a G-loomis Med light cranking rod also in excellent condition . I take really good care of my gear so it's all in excellent shape. As I stated I'm looking for trades not sales. Killing to trade the Curado for either a right hand model of the same reel or something in similar value of Daiwa and shimano. And for the rods I'm looking to trade for a nice flipping stick or punching stick. Dybons or Loomis , Phoenix or Daiwa , shimano. Pm me or text me 626 456-0864 with trade offers

swimB8smasher
11-01-2013, 12:50 PM
Also I'm in Pomona and prefer you to come pick, it up but if your decently close I can meet t half way thanks everyone

swimB8smasher
11-02-2013, 03:52 PM
Drop shot model gone. And Curado gone.. cranking rod is still for trade....... offer up people can send pics