PDA

View Full Version : La Mirada Park

whittier_brian
10-31-2013, 02:35 PM
I went to La Mirada park today to walk around the lake and a couple people were fishing and they said trout were planted this morning. One guy said he caught five trout the other guy said he had three.

BASSCATCH
10-31-2013, 03:12 PM
Nice to know, the DGF website had said the stock was for the day of 10-27-13, checked to other parks and they hadn't been stocked, checked downey wilderness park lake on the day of the 27th, and Kenneth hahn park lake on the 28th, both were not stocked. But thanks for the info, need to take my little one fishing.

Darrin
11-01-2013, 09:55 AM
Nice to know, the DGF website had said the stock was for the day of 10-27-13, checked to other parks and they hadn't been stocked, checked downey wilderness park lake on the day of the 27th, and Kenneth hahn park lake on the 28th, both were not stocked. But thanks for the info, need to take my little one fishing.

The dfg website won't say a exact date they are going to stock the lakes but they will say what week they are going to stock. They do this so people have a chance to catch fish

I*B*CATCHIN
11-02-2013, 01:51 PM
The dfg website won't say a exact date they are going to stock the lakes but they will say what week they are going to stock. They do this so people have a chance to catch fish
I bet poachers were mad when they went and they hadn't stocked...dfg is kinda smart for doing that