PDA

View Full Version : WOW! amazing load of brown trout over 10 pounds, and rainbows over 15 just stocked!

Steve Carson
10-31-2013, 01:23 PM
Calaveras just dropped an amazing stocking load of 5,000 pounds of quality fish. Lots of beautiful brook trout, along with a bunch of nice brown trout, including at least two dozen monster browns over 10 pounds each. Also an entire tank of trophy rainbows, including many over 15 pounds, and some that looked to be 18 pounds plus!
Watch for Danny Jackson's stocking video to be posted here and on Facebook no later than 6 PM!

trollmiester
10-31-2013, 01:47 PM
now that's simply said is first class.thanx

troutdog
10-31-2013, 03:12 PM

Now thats a "high dollar" stocking :EyePop:

TD

BASSCATCH
10-31-2013, 03:15 PM

They should, with all that money they are bring in....It's not even funny, $150 for VIP trout opener....hahaha, no thanks, to rich for my blood...I thought this was a sport!

VineVideos
10-31-2013, 10:34 PM
They should, with all that money they are bring in....It's not even funny, $150 for VIP trout opener....hahaha, no thanks, to rich for my blood...I thought this was a sport!

Sport costs money, Bass. I can't even take my grandkids half day boat fishing for less than $200. And catch very little. VIP Day included breakfast and lunch as well as discounts on all boats. And wide open fishing. Not a bad deal.
Oh, and when I take my grand kids to a baseball game?.... that's a sport also. And another $200.
I can take an overnight sportfishing trip in San Diego and spend $150. plus meals, parking, etc., etc. And generally not catch much. And you're right.... they call that a sport also.

Danny

socal114
11-01-2013, 06:38 AM
Sport costs money, Bass. I can't even take my grandkids half day boat fishing for less than $200. And catch very little. VIP Day included breakfast and lunch as well as discounts on all boats. And wide open fishing. Not a bad deal.
Oh, and when I take my grand kids to a baseball game?.... that's a sport also. And another $200.
I can take an overnight sportfishing trip in San Diego and spend $150. plus meals, parking, etc., etc. And generally not catch much. And you're right.... they call that a sport also.

Danny
Truer words were never spoken...Amazing stock, THANK YOU Vine!!