PDA

View Full Version : No trout for skinner this year

goseango
10-28-2013, 10:25 AM
May have been posted. If not here is link. Saw I mentioned is some threads but here is confirmation.

http://m.pe.com/article.html#!/105249/385fb5cd379fff03133b22bcb278873d

seal
10-28-2013, 10:51 AM
This freaking state has gone completely bonkers! The resolution to many of the trout stocking concerns was supposedly triploid or sterile fish, including the stocking of Crowley therefore screwing up what has been a great spawn in the tributaries. Now the powers that be seem to be saying that is no longer a fix and that the fish will "find a way" a la the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park. This seems to an obvious excuse to not stock many waters, watch out Sierra's they're coming for you're waters next!!!!

HawgZWylde
10-28-2013, 11:08 AM
This freaking state has gone completely bonkers! The resolution to many of the trout stocking concerns was supposedly triploid or sterile fish, including the stocking of Crowley therefore screwing up what has been a great spawn in the tributaries. Now the powers that be seem to be saying that is no longer is a fix and that the fish will "find a way" a la the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park. This seems to an obvious excuse to not stock many waters, watch out Sierra's they're coming for you're waters next!!!!

They already are Seal, the Mountain Yellow legged frog is still an issue. The gov still wants to stop stocking and do a 7 million acre land grab around the Sierras to protect the frog from something that's not causing their demise. Bishop being right in the middle of it would get fiscally wiped out...

http://www.livescience.com/19902-frog-fungus-dehydration.html

JAG107
10-28-2013, 11:17 AM
Where are the bird activists when you need them? By not stocking trout, we're cutting off the winter food supply they've become accustomed to. It's complete hogwash that the county can't use its OWN money that it collected from the public to stock an alternative immediately without some BS study. Are the taxpayers EVER going to get wise to the ridiculous antics of the people they've elected? No wonder this state is broke. Not like a fish study is more important than funding schools or road repair, right?

seal
10-28-2013, 11:18 AM
They already are Seal, the Mountain Yellow legged frog is still an issue. The gov still wants to stop stocking and do a 7 million acre land grab around the Sierras to protect the frog from something that's not causing their demise. Bishop being right in the middle of it would get fiscally wiped out...

http://www.livescience.com/19902-frog-fungus-dehydration.html

Oh I know about that one too! That's a federal deal, it's only a matter of time before the revolt starts. Arms limitations and this green insanity, we're gonna take this damn state and country back, you with me Hawgz!?!?!?!?!?

Ok being that I only have a 22 that is barely functional I'm not sure I should be at the forefront of the revolution but I'll be there in spirit, go get um Hawgz!

HawgZWylde
10-28-2013, 11:33 AM
Oh I know about that one too! That's a federal deal, it's only a matter of time before the revolt starts. Arms limitations and this green insanity, we're gonna take this damn state and country back, you with me Hawgz!?!?!?!?!?

Ok being that I only have a 22 that is barely functional I'm not sure I should be at the forefront of the revolution but I'll be there in spirit, go get um Hawgz!

Lol, thanks Seal, that's reassuring but come on man, I'm not THAT bad. I mean it's not like I own a tank and live in a bunker. Hey, with that being said, you did hear that Moonbeam signed the bill banning lead ammo for hunting right?

seal
10-28-2013, 11:45 AM
Lol, thanks Seal, that's reassuring but come on man, I'm not THAT bad. I mean it's not like I own a tank and live in a bunker. Hey, with that being said, you did hear that Moonbeam signed the bill banning lead ammo for hunting right?

Yes sir and the timing couldn't be worse. I have been on many hunts for deer and was just thinking about purchasing a new rifle and getting a license next year. The good news is I plan on doing most of my hunting in Nevada with a friend so screw California!!!!!!

Tom
10-28-2013, 12:47 PM
Sportsmen need to fix this by assembling in HUGE numbers at Sacramento and also overwhelm them with Emails
seem we are just giving the state to the Communist tree Huggers
maybe we need to get a petition to stop bird watching, golfing and Horseback riding since that is all they do
what do these BONE HEADS think are going to happen if Skinner overflows and the stripers get in the river??
Do they not remember lake Mojave ? or Silverwood ?

gogreeenz4
10-28-2013, 12:53 PM
you mean like a riot? :LOL::LOL:

GhettoBasster
10-28-2013, 01:03 PM
Hey, with that being said, you did hear that Moonbeam signed the bill banning lead ammo for hunting right?

What? Are lead fishing weights next? Oh oh. Did I just give them an idea?

dbfishing
10-28-2013, 01:14 PM
it says in the pe, if stocking were to resume its that likely brown trout will allowed for stocking