PDA

View Full Version : 10/24/13

Matt_Magnone
10-26-2013, 06:42 PM
sorry for the late post. fished the lake the other day after a 3 week hiatus. ended up fishing dark to dark looking for pigs. took me a little bit as always to re acquaint myself with the lake. a lot can change in 3 weeks. heck, a lot can change in an hour. picked up some confidence baits and tossed around the gancraft, hudd, triple for little to no love. rotated the spots. points, creek channels, humps etc. picked up fish but nothing crazy and nothing that made my heart freak out.. around noon i started noticing my better fish coming off of wind blown humps and ended up dialing some stuff in with 6 stripers and a few largies. biggest striper at 18 and change and bass to 4. didnt get the right bites on the bass but oh well. had a really fun day on the water. one of those open-close days where you're beat, sore and stoked!

gancraft, triple trout and punker

https://www.lastchancetackle.com/dstryr.jpg

ben0606
10-26-2013, 07:06 PM
That's just sick! Very nice Matt

HawgZWylde
10-26-2013, 10:42 PM
Nice job man. Hiatus? Were you doing the desert dash to Havasu for a couple? Welcome back dude...

Matt_Magnone
10-26-2013, 10:53 PM
Nice job man. Hiatus? Were you doing the desert dash to Havasu for a couple? Welcome back dude...

4 days in havasu then megan and dan left for a tounrament in havasu and then another week on powell. while they were gone i ended up getting sick and was knocked out for a couple more days. im back and ready to rip some faces off! been an odd year for me.